Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Scouts! (still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your Favorite Ice cream?
  Chocolate
  Sherbert
  Other......
View Results

AndromedaStCyr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:18 pm
can i be my oc?
(she's got mutiple personalities)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm
(Can I be Sailor Mercury)
User Name: Uriko09
Name: Amy
Sailor Scout: Sailor Mercury
Personality: Amy is a very smart girl and the top person in her class. She always gets good grades and doesn't want to dissapoint her parents. A lot of people talk about her because she's so smart.
Bio: Amy was born in Tokyo, but she loves to read, hang out with her friends, going to school, and pleasing everyone.

User Image  

Uriko09

AnimeKid88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:42 am
User Name:Animekid
Name:Blink reikotsu
Sailor Scout:Saggatarius knight
Personality:kind,caring, he can get angry but thats on rare occasions
Bio: his past is unkown
Powers:Saggatarius arrows (Different elements)
Fire arrow
water arrow
ice arrow
lighting arrow
healing arrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 pm
( i will be the black cat)

use name: princess shyo

name: hazu

pic:User Image

story: uhhh idk  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

NintendoBandic00t

Shy Bear

9,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:39 am
( I'll start, my character is Sailor New moon. Do you accept character profiles? )

Username: Pie the rabbit16
Name: Alex
Sailor scout: Sailor new moon
Personality: Kind, tough, always proper
Bio: Unknown
Powers: New moon staff, powder smoke, powder shower

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:38 am
Gaia Name: Moon Prince Endymion
Character Name: Endymion Zoran
Sailor Scout Name: Golden Dream Knight
Personality: Kind yet teasing, could be described as flirtatious and yet shy. He's definitly the kind of guy that would take a bullet for his friends.
Appearance: Think moonlight knight but gold instead of white. While normally he wears jeans and midnight blue shirts. He has black hair that sets it up for his most attention grabbing feature to be his silver gray colored eyes.
Bio: From the realm of Elysion he was sent here to help the new senshi in thier battle against evil by the high priest, Helios. Upon arriving on Earth he took on the identity of Endymion Zoran and has been trying to mingle with regular humans yet he is still set apart by his dreamy silver gray eyes that seem to see right into peoples souls or maybe their dreams.
Attacks (powers): Uses a golden rose dart (Like moonlight knight and tuxedo mask) and also the golden dream scimitar with an attack called Golden Dream Slash (like Uranus's space saber).  

Moon Prince Endymion

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 pm
Gaia name:Loving_girl98
Character name:Tabitha
Sailor Scout:Sailor Sun
Personality:Tabitha is smart but not as smart as Amy.Doesn't like thinking about boys.She talks a lot.Loves to be in the sun light and enjoys fresh summer air(but not winter air nor rainy air).Loves to hang out but does home work first.Loves to read Sailor V comic books and adventure books.
Bio:Was born in Tokyo but loves to read,hanging out,and being nice.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:05 am
Am i allowed to use the name sailor sun? confused  

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Roxy Bell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:15 pm
Can use an oc i created? She's Sailor Xena, the princess of the tenth planet from the sun.(Seriously, scientists found a tenth planet from the sun and it's a little smaller than Pluto.)

Gaianame::Roxy Bell
Name::Morgan
Sailor::Xena
Bio::Her parents died shortly after she was born and is living with her foster parents.
Apearence:: Straight blck hair that reaches her elbows with purple and green streakes, saphire blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:47 am
can i be sailor jupiter
gaianame:lnight watcher1995
name:luna
sailor scout:sailor jupiter
bio: she was abanedon by both perants at age 2 and put in an faster home in to a hateful home.  

media luna95

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 pm
I will be sailor neptune
My user name: mackendriana
Name: Heather Machino
Looks: Curly blue hair to her shoulders, bright violet eyes and a big birthmark on her right leg above her knee
Bio: She knows she's sailor neptune but doesn't know about any other sailors. She's a master pianist and ballerina, she does whats right and doesn't usually forget ANYTHING. She has major mood swings and go from girly to goth in a second. She changes interests every few weeks, she talks a lot but knows when to stop and she has a fiery temper, even though she's sailor neptune, she has a really hard time swimming  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 pm
Serenity_Moon06
Melody walked into the Crown and took a look around and smiled walking up to one of the games and grinned. She sat her drink down beside her and pulled her long blonde hair up into a ponytail and grabbed the joystick and reached her figners over the button and began the game hardcore. Shouting screaming and kicking the game everytime she would lose and have to restart. Her fingers were wind like fast shoving quarters in to the slot with speed.

"Ahhhhh!!!! take that aliens dudes!!!!!!!!"

Heather walked to Melody. Tucking her long blue hair behind her ear she tapped Melody on the shoulder. "Are you ok?" she asked "you look like you're having a major spazz." When Melody didnt notice her, Heather turned and sat down at a sailor V game.  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:38 am
Tabitha walked into a book store to look for some good books to read.She walked down an aile(don't know how to spell)and something caught her eye she walked back and saw a comic book she grabbed it and looked at the cover"Sailor V....hmmmmm i heard it's good"She opened it and read the first page she was impressed so she got it she also got the 2nd book then got a poem book then went over to where a lady was sitting behind a desk she paid for them left and began reading Sailor V  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:23 pm
Heather walked out of the arcade, sigh.... "why won't melody talk to me anymore?" she thought and ran right into a girl with her nose in a sailor V book. "I'm so so sorry" heather said "But could ya watch where you're going next time?" she asked  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 pm
"It's ok and....i'm sorry it's just that i heard that Sailor V is a good manga series next time i'm going to read it at my house"She said embarrassed she never read and walked before  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff