Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:42 pm
Ambyre89
Wow... I''ve never had a boyfriend....

really? huh....i didnt even want one...then i went on a trip with my friend his gf and two of her friends....by the end of the trip the both wanted a relationship with me....it wuz my first time meeting one, and i had known the other but nvr talked to her.....that sucked....cause i liked them both but didnt want to dissapoint either...and FYI im not the most attractive person...i dont think im ugly jst not someone you would put in one of those magazines....um....i dont know any like that.....one for women like maxim is to men....oh well, well i finally decided that my feelings for the one i had jst met were friendly but the other may actually mean something, well it has and i love her very much and she loves me very much too. ^_^ dont try to date a friend though...from wut ive seen it nvr works out....actually my gf thought i wuz a complete a*****e before she got to know me...she still thinks im assholish at sometimes but she knows that its only me being a goofy a** and i dont really mean anything i say like that....and im ramblin now....*runs*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:44 pm
Tackles* ‘tis ok, I ramble too. And I don’t really want a boyfriend, and I’m not attractive at all either. Though it’s sad, because one guy likes me, and he’s really cool, but it is soooo sad to tell him no, kind of makes you feel like a brute turning him down…  

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:31 am
...why are you turning him down? are you jst not looking for one?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:10 am
I'm just not interested. He's a great guy, but.... Like I said, it's almost if I'm immune to such things. If I've even had a crush I don't remember it.  

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:39 pm
.......wow......i thought the same way at one time.....then i met Li....ive nvr felt the same since....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:56 pm
I met my g/f on the net. She IM'ed me seeing if I would RP as Miroku and I did, then the RP kinda drifted off and we just started talkin for hours and next thing I know I'm telling her I love her and she tells me she feels the same. When I graduate from high school i'm planning to move up to where she lives and going to her college to study criminal justice or computer classes.  

Miroku2235
Crew

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:13 pm
will thats great and all but if you look at it from a normal perspective its kinda sad....not completely sad.....jst sad......^_^ im posting this to be an a*****e  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:12 am
Slaps the 'a*****e'* Be nice  

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:38 pm
Ambyre89
Slaps the 'a*****e'* Be nice

eek gonk OUCH! gonk eek .......hey....i try to be nice..... crying *sobs* crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:31 pm
Aww... *Brief hug* I really hate it when a guy cries....  

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:41 pm
Ambyre89
Aww... *Brief hug* I really hate it when a guy cries....

.....lets see the only real time i have cried since i wuz really little and crying wuz jst something a kid did wuz a good while ago when my gf had a siezure when i wuz on the phone with her and she wouldnt let me come over cause her parents didnt know she had them....thank god she had one at school cause then her parents found out and she got help for them.....i sobbed when she wouldnt let me help her.....will you know you were there......i had to ask you to leave so i wouldnt break down in front of a friend....oh wait....i almost cried recently when me and my gf had a really big fight and i punched a hole in my wall and tore my closet door off.....but it wuz because she made me so sad that i almost cried....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:04 pm
That is so sad, i wish her the best of health.

"will you know you were there......i had to ask you to leave so i wouldnt break down in front of a friend..." ...? Lost...  

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:10 pm
Ambyre89
That is so sad, i wish her the best of health.

"will you know you were there......i had to ask you to leave so i wouldnt break down in front of a friend..." ...? Lost...

Miroku2235->Will, one of my rl friends...he wuz there when it all happened...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:46 pm
ah, so you were not talking to me x.x  

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:06 pm
Ambyre89