Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old ((do not do anything yet)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elemanata360

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Raijuu i wanna buy Raijuu
Buddha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 pm
Ok from now on guys give me a serious application for the Demons guys this is starting to get a little sad, you know give me some reasons why you want it... something!  

ken-faita

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:21 pm
User Image

Why I want Nibi? Well It's because I just want to add more strength to my rpc, also add it to roleplay. If Akatsuki would be after me, it would be more fun. The reason we/I want demons are kinda same, we just want the power what come from it, but some people take it too lightly. The demon is not always on your control. It can start rebelling, I'm going to notice this part when I roleplay IF I have Nibi. I'm fully accepted to pay the price for it here and now. But anyway the Nibi was the only one that fits with my character, so what is the problem? biggrin
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:27 pm
It's a start, build on it I want a good paragraph-2 paragraph application guys, Tiki's is a good start but make it better ( all further applications that I reject will be deleted )  

ken-faita

ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:42 pm
Ok I accept it send me the trade if you haven't already, and also guys for further notice try not to put in that noone else will buy it and stiff like that, not a good reason, but the others were so Tiki is the new jinchuuriki for the 2 tailed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:24 pm
that was a really bad application.... there was only one good reason and it's not even that good, just semi good, and also you didn't even say what demon you were applying for  

ken-faita

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Dude you need a good reason not just a reason.

Like I want Rokubi , Because it would bring more activity to my village and hopfully help me with my dream of one day become the Kazekage. To help the village and protect them from anyone who wish to warn them.

Rokubi element is Lighting and one of mine is lighting. He would strenghten my lighting jutsus and change up things in my battles. Instead of just relying on my chakra I can rely on help from the Rokubi.

This is my real applications  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:24 pm
Rahenno yours wasn't even close to good enough for the Rokubi, let alone the kyuubi ( not available at the moment anyways, so work on your application away from this forum ( say pms) and then when it is open your app would be amazing)
Death your is good and really close fix it up and try again Tomorrow

From now on each Gaian may apply for a Demon only once per day, that way forum space is conserved

ken-faita

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:33 pm
I already have Shichibi but I wanna see if my application would have been accepted. It is only fair.

Why i would want Shichibi.

To begin with I am Mis, not a good reason maybe not but I think so. I am an excellent rper who can control and mold a demons ability without resorting to the ever destructive godmod. I understand each ability and the extent of which it can go, I know the demons and can comprehend their skills into rp with ease. I have the knowledge to know how to use them, and the skill to display their potential. Not to mention Shihibi was in my price range.

As well i am playing with a nin that has a clan ability. Having a clan ability I would like to not stray to far from their jutsus without good reason. My nin having a demon would give perfect reason for the exra jutsu that clan members usually do not have. I am a Yamanaka, and beside their two main jutsu or any customs I make up to go along with it. I dont want to stray from the mind. Shichibi controls earth, an element that is all around. It can be used and froemd for various traps that can let my clans jutsu go off without a hitch. To ensnare them in a jungle of earth in which will give them one path, a path in which i can fire my jutsu.

Shichibi works best for me also because of his transformation properties. Most nin when they rp will not want to be caught by a mind transfer, or mind destruction jutsu. Thus if i were to be an animal and catch them with it they would not be able to dodge for they'd have no knowledge of my true presence. The main reason for having Shichibi is to make sure my clan member has a chance to use their jutsu on someone without the need of them always being dodged.

What ya think? Though i already have it. Do you think with this I would have gotten him?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:54 pm
* applauds*

everyone read mis's application, that is wonderful and exactly the kind of thing I am looking for, personalize the application to your rpc specifically, don't just say it's sweet and everything make it matter to your rpc

ken-faita

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces