Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:05 pm
Dominique pushed the orphans off Dwayne, dragging him into standing, her hair had fallen from its clasp so it now fell around her face unceremoniously.
"I'm okay, Dwayne... but I think it's you we should be concerned about.." she giggled, brushing off his shirt front, "After all I'm not the one being tackled by orph--" at that moment she was flung to the side by about twelve of the younger orphans jumping on her shouting "Big Sister!!!", right into Vance's lap. "...I have been corrected...." she glanced to her long-time orphan friend. "Hello, Vance." she tapped his nose with a cute little smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:07 am
Edward walked quickly, unnoticed by the other orphans. He'd been here a long time.. and hardly anyone knew his name.
He walked out the back door to find Emily laying under a tree, gazing up at the sky. "Hey, Em." Edward whispered, sitting down next to her. Edward held his knees and looked down at his younger sister. Emily's eyes were lost, almost appearing vacant. I wonder what's going through her mind all the time... it just seems like she's never really there.. He thought placing his hand on her shoulder. "How're you?" He asked.

[Hey Toxxi.. >__> OMG LIVE. Lmao <33]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:55 am
Dwayne laughed at the kids as they now tackled Dom. He smiled and then to take the kids away he said "Bet you can't catch me again little monsters!" He shifted back into a rabbit and caused most of the kids to chase after him once more. He liked this game because it let him use all his extra energy. Heck, if someone gave him coffee he was sure he'd be like a rocket.

Vance let a small smirk appear on his face in response to her smile "Hello Dom, have a nice fall?" He looked at her with a seemingly amused look with the same small smirk he had earlier. He fiddled with his hair once again to keep it out of his left eye. "Dwayne has too much energy" He let out an exhausted sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:05 pm
"Well, yes... but it keeps the kids occupied, builds their strength and endurance as well..." lazily her fingers traced the scar on her neck where she had been bitten. She sighed and gave Vance a look, moving the hair from his right eye, much to his obvious annoyance. "I wish you wouldn't hide behind your hair, Vance, it's not good for you.... it's only a scar.."  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:32 am
Vance's smirk left him as she started moving his hair. He pulled his head back to release his hair from her touch. "I don't like to look at it" he brought a hand up to touch his scar and then covered it once again with his hair. He looked at her for a while before speaking. "Besides everyone hides something even if its not a mark on their body" He smiled a little. He knew Dom for a long time, By now she probably knew a lot about him. Not that he cared much but he wasn't someone who would just go around telling his story. Unlike a few people he knew lived here. He let out another sigh and watched the rabbit come so close to knocking things over. "Bet you I can catch the rabbit.." He looked at Dom with an amused look. "All you need is a cookie"

As soon as Dwayne heard the word cookie he stopped and shifted again in his human form "Cookie! Gimme!" Within an instant he was tackled once more. "Cheaters!! The lot of ya!" Now he was struggling to get out of the dog pile he was now buried under.

"See told you I can catch him... It's so easy" He didn't realize it but on of his hands was fiddling with a strand of Dominique's hair as he watched the scene before him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:11 pm
Dom laugh, her REAL laugh that was rarely heard by anyone except Vance. She bonked her forehead against his and lightly kissed his scar through his hair.
"I don't mind it.... no matter how much you may think you are, you aren't some sort of monster, Vance." she gently took his hand, the one playing with her hair, in both of hers, kissing his knuckles. This was a small little thing they shared, she had given up her first kiss to him, because for some reason they were calming. Of course, they both had only been about ten so barely remembered it.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:30 pm
Vance smiled at her. She was always so caring. She acted like a mother to the kids most of the time. He laughed a bit. "My scar might not make me a monster but everything else does" He let out a small low chuckle and pulled her close to him kissing her neck before releasing her from his hold. "See very monster like." He smiled letting his fangs show like a wolves. She was his. So he thought anyways. That was always his way of thinking. What his IS his and what's not is worthless.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:41 pm
Dwayne saw Vance kiss his Big Sister's neck. He smiled and threw a bare almost hitting Vance's head. no one knew it was him who threw it. He ran back into the pile of kids in rabbit form. He wasn't really a huge fan of Vance but he'd put up with him since they did live together  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:37 pm
[[sorry it's taken me forever, its test week at school stressed ]]

Dom laughed, her REAL laugh that was rarely heard by anyone besides Vance. She joined in the mob of orphans, catching Dwayne before he shifted, her arms around his neck her chest against the back of his head.
"Caughtcha'!" she giggled, lightly biting his ear.

[[Dom likes to playfully bite people, not always for a meal lol]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:03 pm
Dwayne let out a series of laughter "Aw Big sister thats cheating ha ha" He shifted into his human form and smiled boyishly. "Ok game's over" He told the other kids. "I want a cookie" he begged as he looked over at Dom.

Vance picked up the bare and looked at it as if it was a forin (SP?) object. His eyes were cold again. He threw it to the side and let out a wide yawn. He stood up and then just leaned against the wall. Dom's smiling face could brighten up the darkest places. He shook his head and then looked at the ground crossing his arms. 'I need to stop being so pathetic...' He glanced up and watched the chaotic scene. A sigh escaped him. as he mumbled to himself unknown words.
((ha ha no prob))  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:33 am
[[haha it's spelled foreign but that's cool spelling mistakes are okie dokie with me]]

Dom gave him an incredulous look,
"Why in the name of Saint Joseph would I give you a cookie?" she asked, raising one eyebrow. Dwayne was the one who seriously did not need any sugar. She stood up and went back over to Vance, putting a hand on his shoulder. All the orphans watching them, she only said one word; "Attack." and they were on Dwayne like flies. "Okay, Vance, I know that look... you're thinking about something and you're thinking hard, what is it?" as an after thought she added, "It better not be about letting you bite me again you know where that leads." she flicked his nose and turned away to lean against the wall beside him. "I swear sometimes it's like you claim me." she giggled, meaning it as a joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:52 pm
[[What should Rekkca [sp?] xDD do? I forget where the "C" goes. >_>;;;]]

Emily said nothing for quite some time. She stared at whatever was directly in front of her, though never paid much attention to what it really was. She did not move her head, neither did she acknowledge her brother.

"So busy today," She said aloud, her fragment of a sentance made no sence whatsoever. With sluggish movements, she raised her right arm in front of her to the point where it was a little bit above her head and tilted her hand, so it made it appear that she was holding something without a physical appearance. She smiled eerily, her eyes half-closing. "Hello," She mouthed.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:27 am
Dwayne Gave puppy dog eyes and said "pweez" seeing that she wasn't paying attention to him again he pouted like a kid and crossed his arms. That only lasted until she told the kids to attack him again making him once again on the bottom of a seemingly endless dog pile. "Not Fair!!" He was trying once again to struggle out of it.

Vance looked away from her all kn owing eyes when she stood in front of him. After she stated the comment about him biting her he would have answered back.. He would have if he knew it wouldn't lead to him feeling a little more pathetic, angry, and feel like he lost again to whatever objection she'd say. For some reason she always won those little arguments.. Well maybe they wouldn't count as arguments really but whatever. He watched her after she flicked his nose. He made a little frustrated sound as he rubbed his nose a little with one of his hands. "You know I hate when you do that" What did cause him to look at her awkwardly was when she talked about him claiming her. He looked back at the ground and sighed lightly. He did Claim her. And many knew it. He just never told. For him body language said a million words. "I'm thinking about seeing what would happen if I actually gave Dwayne a cookie... " He looked over at her with a small mischievous grin. "I keep leading to the same conclusion that he'd blow the home up or something to that extent..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:25 pm
[[It's 'Reckka' hun, but she should just be a snooty booty unless she has sugar then she's a hyper snooty booty =]]]

Dom gave him her cutest pout, gripping onto his arm.
"Please no!" she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest. "Something will break!" a loud crash came from behind them. "Do I want to look?" she asked.

[[aaagh shortness!!]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:49 pm
[[ xD Okay, lawl, I'll keep that in mind.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games