Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Sword of Truth Character Costume Designs and Item Designs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:36 pm
They call me...

Yarp. :3

So far there's around 20 of us from where I live right now that'll be going, and when you get there there's these fields where you can set up tents and you can go to sleep there when you're not over at the village or in the wilderness. x3

We're gonna have a bunch of tents in a circle and we'll be together. :3 I think that during the day we're going to go exploring and looking at the sights, and at night we're going to be with the Rangers fighting Drow and stuff. >:3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:23 pm
FIGHT DROW!? Loth hates you!  

Phanari

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm
Take me with you!!

The only other place I've seen LARP, is at the annual Anime North Convention in Toronto. I go every year. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:56 pm
They call me...

Heehee. x3 Silly Phanphan, Loth isn't the real Drow Goddess, she's just a powerful being from the Abyss who took over when their original Drow Goddess, who's good mind you, couldn't reach them when they fled to the Underdark. :3 I think her name resembled Alustriel, something like that, but Alustriel is the Queen of that elf city. x3 South of Icewind Dale. :3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 pm
I was gonna say...
Alustriel is also the name of my Muley!
surprised heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 pm
Really? Loth is a girl? I heard Loth is the only male that gets respect amongst the Drow.  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:21 am
They call me...

o.o Whoever told you that has never even read anything about Loth. x3

Lloth (or Lolth as it's pronounced), is also called The Spider Queen, she's a Drow woman's torso on a giant spider body, and althogh I don't know the details, I know that she took over when the Drow weren't able to contact their original goddess anymore.

The males also have a Male Drow god, but he's a secret god that the females, and Lloth for that matter, don't even know about. x3

Also, I don't think that the Drow priestesses would ever stand for having a male god don't you think? o.o

In the Ranger group we'll be playing with, there's the leader called Faucon (Falcon in French), he uses two long flails, and he's good. x3 So is G.I., one of the guys who's coming with us; he goes in there and kills almost ten people before getting hit once. o.o

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am
I always thought it was weird.....a male god of drow? MALE!?  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:20 pm
They call me...

He's a secret one. :3 Only some male Drow know of him, and most of those don't live in the cities; they're usually exiles or just escaped their society. :3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 am
Wow. We all learn something new every day.  

Phanari

Rahl Nathan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:45 pm
While at NoBrand Con in Wisconsin and there was a Kahlan. She said that my friend and I were the first to recognize her but later when we bumped back into her she said that about 15 to 20 more people knew who she was, this was a an anime convention. Also my friend is planning on doing a female War Wizard outfit. If I lose the weight I really would love to do a mord sith and be my friends, "protector" can't have the Lord Rahl running about aimlessly now can we?

XD I just started read the the Dark Elf Trilogy so I know what you're talking about and stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:00 pm
They call me...

Awesome! x3 I like the Hunter's Blades Trilogy, that's like... the latest series of books or the before last trilogy in the Dark Elf series. :3

Did you start the story by reading the Homeland, Exile and Sojourn books?

If you want to know the story chronologically, that's the way to go. n.n

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Phanari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:02 am
Rahl Nathan
While at NoBrand Con in Wisconsin and there was a Kahlan. She said that my friend and I were the first to recognize her but later when we bumped back into her she said that about 15 to 20 more people knew who she was, this was a an anime convention. Also my friend is planning on doing a female War Wizard outfit. If I lose the weight I really would love to do a mord sith and be my friends, "protector" can't have the Lord Rahl running about aimlessly now can we?

XD I just started read the the Dark Elf Trilogy so I know what you're talking about and stuff.

I went to a con as a Mord Sith once. It was hot. LITERALLY!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:18 pm
They call me...

I might go to SGC in 2011, it's in Texas! :3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:52 pm
Galen Zarathustra Kyuss
They call me...

Awesome! x3 I like the Hunter's Blades Trilogy, that's like... the latest series of books or the before last trilogy in the Dark Elf series. :3

Did you start the story by reading the Homeland, Exile and Sojourn books?

If you want to know the story chronologically, that's the way to go. n.n

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Yeah don't forget after the Dark Elf series, the Icewind Dale series, then I remember reading like 2 more sets of volumes, THEN Homeland, Exile, Soujourn. Where does Sellswords fall in?
The Orc King, was the last book in the Drizzt series, published. Actually, I think the Pirate King might be out now. But yeah the Transitions Trilogy is the most recentest.
Also, I really hated the Hunter's Blades Trilogy. Haha. I think that it was completely irrelevant, and you can totally skip the entire trilogy and still know whats going on. 'Cuz nothing happened.
Ahhhh. There are just so many. And Drizzt is just so fantastic.
surprised heart

-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games