Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
ghallans art workshop (now with a body of 6) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:22 pm
heart
Your art is awesome and I'm glad people are starting to post about your art its amazing.
heart
Oh and your art is amazingly original your like a professional. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:08 am
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko
Wow I really like your style, its really cool 3nodding

thank you so much iv been waiting to see if any one likes my work
thank you for posting on my art it mean's allot to get feed back on my
work 4laugh

lol yw, i like how its so one of a kind and different it really stands out. And i like how you put foil in some whee

thank you so much your to kind biggrin to nice of a critique bot dead on to what
I've been trying to work toward in art I might add my furry little friend
as for the foil they said in class that they couldn't work with oil and metal
because oil drys slow and rusts the metal and you can't prime the metal with Gesso because the metal is to smooth so the Gesso can't grip and flakes off but i found a way the first test I did with this was cut out shape's and just glue gun it on to the canvas and paint around them in this case
that was the painting of the one with the metal cloud's the second test was
once more glue gun shapes on canvas but this time just to test if oil could
over the glue gun glue I melted beads of glue gun glue over the metal the speding it thin all over the metal peaces of shape's with the hot metal tip
of the glue gun so it whould spread so thin you could see the foil then I painted over only just the parts aroud the the shapes let just say I melted that gule so thin that you can't see the glue gun glue under the paint layer
and it just look like the peace's of metal just look pased on the canvas
like the clouds but if you you go to touch the peaces of metal you can feel
the glue gun glue because it still on pretty thick for the fact that it is suspended in the glue witch is fuse's it to to the canvas making the
peaces of metal apart of the canvas also making if I cause I could paint over the peaces of metal with gazes to make the metal shine in different colors
but i chose not to and that one was the one with the sparkly background  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:18 am
Miho Rose
heart
Your art is awesome and I'm glad people are starting to post about your art its amazing.
heart
Oh and your art is amazingly original your like a professional. cool

evin though me and you tie for 2nd best painter in school i still
need to work hard so i can be the best be for i can see my self as pro
i just need to work harder you people are to nice geting fead back on my art to
day made me feel good thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:24 am
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko

work 4laugh

lol yw, i like how its so one of a kind and different it really stands out. And i like how you put foil in some whee

thank you so much your to kind biggrin to nice of a critique bot dead on to what
because oil drys slow and rusts the metal and you can't prime the metal with Gesso because the metal is to smooth so the Gesso can't grip and flakes off but i found a way the first test I did with this was cut out shape's and just glue gun it on to the canvas and paint around them in this case
over the glue gun glue I melted beads of glue gun glue over the metal the speding it thin all over the metal peaces of shape's with the hot metal tip
of the glue gun so it whould spread so thin you could see the foil then I painted over only just the parts aroud the the shapes let just say I melted that gule so thin that you can't see the glue gun glue under the paint layer
the glue gun glue because it still on pretty thick for the fact that it is suspended in the glue witch is fuse's it to to the canvas making the
peaces of metal apart of the canvas also making if I cause I could paint over the peaces of metal with gazes to make the metal shine in different colors

Wow o.o id never be able to think of that.  

Hogosha neko

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:26 pm
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko

work 4laugh

well me and and yamu's art teacher calls me the king of making things that should not work  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:05 pm
Thats so true heart
Your younger and your more ahead of me in Art in College 4laugh  

Strawberry Akiza

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:31 pm
i think your better then me personally  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:33 am
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko

work 4laugh

well me and and yamu's art teacher calls me the king of making things that should not work

Id say  

Hogosha neko

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:28 pm
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko

Id say

Thank you very much for picking up my self esteem biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 pm
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko

Id say

lol np =^_^=  

Hogosha neko

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:30 am
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko
trainerghallan
Hogosha neko

Id say

lol np =^_^=

good times cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:19 pm
I love this icon cheese_whine because it reminds me of Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh

cool  

Strawberry Akiza

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:53 am
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image
Goodness...this Topic's art had really caught me off guard, wonderful work trainerghallan.
I 'am' impressed.

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:26 pm
Thank you very much Renamon, your opinion means the world to me.
I try I try I try to be more innovative and I'll keep trying some more.
Thanks for showing your support you are too kind.
MUST WORK HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST MAKE MORE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff