Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:35 pm
((um Gemini_x_Draco4Ever it was Hotspot and Kidflash, not Speedy but thanks for posting biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:45 pm
((Whoops! redface Sorry I'll change that. Ah, I was typing to fast again. redface redface But don't worry I'll fix it))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:52 pm
((it's fine everyone does it))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:02 pm
Shade growled in anger as the imp came back to him. It cackled, "Guess you missed them? I wonder if Brotherblood will punish you." Shade glared at the laughing imp. He shot a blast of dark magic at the imp, which let out a faint squeak. Despite the imp being in his command, it was still annoying and would probably have attacked him if he had lost control or said a wrong incantation. "All your fault, stupid little imp. I should've gotten something stronger." Shade snapped his fingers, dismissing the imp, which quickly disappeared. He walked off, heading back towards the audiotorium. Shade didn't bother with speaking with anyone, he wasn't a social person.

Raven spoke to Starfire. "Hot Spot and Kid Flash got caught spying and are being chased. That's all I've heard."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:13 pm
"Yes, I do still enjoy working for you," said Piosen Fang.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, dear. and where's Robin and Gemini?" asked Starfire. "So we may go assist them," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:13 pm
"Well then my dear I'm going to put you in charge of a few students,"Brotherblood said with a smile.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:55 pm
Tetra was woundering around the city trying to find the tt. She came far and wide to search for the tt. She saw a tower shaped in a 't'. She knocked at the door awaiting an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkia was woundering in the city. "Well...what to do in this lousy city?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:09 pm
After hearing what Brotherblood said she seemed surprised but glad at the same time but di not show those tw emotions since she wasn't the type of person to show much stuff like that. "Oh, really now. Well, than that sounds exciting," she said in delight and in honor to do so. For Brotherblood only dose so if he really trusts you and if you are is most trustworthy student.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:31 pm
Then Oracle flys to the ground and turns back into her normal form. She than walks away since Brotherblood called them back to the aditouruim.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Father", said Gemini than her ears turned to wolf ears and she a knock at their door. "Soemone's at the dor," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:39 am
'Ok Hotspot on our way' he turned to the others 'Star you and Raven meet Hotspt and kid flash while I'll see whoes at the door' he ordered heading to the door opening it 'Hello' he spoke politely.

Nimbus turned round this wasn't helping him find out about his past it was slowing him down he thougt as he went back to the auditorim. Brother blood had promised to help him find about his past but he hadn't come through.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:06 am
"Excelent then I shall put you in charge of Iceshard, Nimbus, and Shade. Oh and Oracle will also be accompaning you as your second in command,"
Brotherblood said. as he entered the auditorium.

Iceshard saw Brotherblood enter the room and sat up to await his orders.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:18 am
Nimbus sat on the plastic chair feeling ashamed and confused. He wasn't sure what he wanted in life he knew he wanted to find out who he was but was being here going to help him ?  

boy arachnid

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:13 am
Tetra looked at robin intently. "Hey are you robin?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkia was really bored of the town and decided to go rob a bank. "Hmm maybe I can have soom fun in this town."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:22 am
'Yes and who might you be ?' Robin asked politely though desperate to find the others.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Raven gestured to Starfire. "Come on. Let's go wait for Hot Spot and Kid Flash to get here."

Shade dropped down on to one He placed his book on his lap and looked up at Brotherblood, awaiting orders. He sighed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff