Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Weekly Wi-Fi Night (Every Friday) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 pm
Poll ends tomorrow. Unless it's still a tie. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:23 pm
Woah. It really is a tie.
We're still gonna need to work out how the battles are gonna take place.
Should it just be an "everyone add everyone" battle?
Hard to explain, but I know some of you know what I mean.  

TooHyphy

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:46 pm
Uh... people just come to the thread and ask if anyone wants to play a certain game, and if anyone does, they add each other and play. That's how I see it working, anyways...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:06 pm
I BROKE THE TIE LULZ  

Waynebrizzle

What the Pho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:05 pm
Waynebrizzle
I BROKE THE TIE LULZ

Damn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:28 am
MONDAY!
Christ people! I actually have a social life! I'm out until like 1 in the morning every friday and saturday night. Why not Monday? It's a great way to start the week, and you can get rid of you 'case of the Mondays' with some brawling, making you in a better mood.  

Goldriff

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:24 pm
Friday wins like a b***h.
How should we hold these battles?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:19 pm
Goldriff
MONDAY!
Christ people! I actually have a social life! I'm out until like 1 in the morning every friday and saturday night. Why not Monday? It's a great way to start the week, and you can get rid of you 'case of the Mondays' with some brawling, making you in a better mood.

...That actually sounds good.

What the Pho

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:28 pm
What the Pho
Goldriff
MONDAY!

Why not Monday? Because, some people have AP Testing coming up soon and spend the weekdays studying. And if their school is like Zet's they have review sessions on weeknights. Zet thinks weekends are going to be best tell at least school is out for the summer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:02 pm
Goldriff
MONDAY!

Sorry, Goldriff, but zee people voted for Friday... D:

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:27 pm
I'm in,
code = 2148-7846-7339  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:44 pm
Not a friend code thread D:  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:35 pm
I'm still wondering how we do this.
How about this...
Whoever's available on the brawl night, say so at the time you want to brawl. Someone's bound to challenge you.
Example:
AK: SOMEBODY BRAWL ME!
Kriel: I'll brawl you!

And so on.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:36 am
Zetshimaru
What the Pho
Goldriff
MONDAY!

Why not Monday? Because, some people have AP Testing coming up soon and spend the weekdays studying. And if their school is like Zet's they have review sessions on weeknights. Zet thinks weekends are going to be best tell at least school is out for the summer.

Well no day will be good for you until your done with your AP testing anyway :/ Your argument works both ways.
You should be studying, not brawling.  

Goldriff

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:19 am
Goldriff
Zetshimaru
What the Pho
Goldriff
MONDAY!

Well no day will be good for you until your done with your AP testing anyway :/ Your argument works both ways.
You should be studying, not brawling.

I wasn't trying to say something against you, I was just giving an example to why people may not want Mondays. Also I never said I had AP testing reviews or even that I am taking an AP test, I just said that my school is having review sessions on weeknights. I'm fine with Mondays. Anyway I still stand that I think weekends are best but I don't wish to argue about it. So I apologize if you thought I was trying to argue with you.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff