Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SAILOR MOON COMING BACK IN 2009 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:21 pm
Hayden Cain
It would be nice to see it. ^_^ But I doubt it. I know they tried to bring it back with PGSM but that didn't work. I however did read somewhere where she wanted to start up with Neo Crystal Tokyo... I don't think that is true though.. One could hope though.
what  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:52 pm
actually the chance is more greater that it's not true, but me and a couple people i know are tryin to think up a good storline to continue it, and then submit everything to a company that still does anime. I can do artwork, and i know people with computer graphc skills,but we dont' have ideas.  

inuyasha_fans_1989

xErzaxScarletx

3,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:12 pm
that would be sooo awsome but can someone make sure thats ture cuz i don't wanna get my hopes up for nothing Thanks xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:13 pm
hey if u need some ppl to draw i draw anime and i've been doing it for 6 years  

xErzaxScarletx

3,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Profitable 100

Racheal2010

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 am
I wish they would come back on tv. They need to put in an anime channel and put Sailor Moon on them. Since it isn't on tv, I go to this one website where it has all the episodes on there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:37 am
Sorry to be mean, but it's probably not gonna happen. Only because Mrs. Takeuchi said that Sailor Moon is done. There is no more to it. Now, if a good American animation company got the rights to it and they re-dub it correctly, that might be a possibility. I highly doubt it, though.  

trinity_renee

videogames4all

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:12 pm
We need season 5 (Sailor Stars) in America though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:20 am
I think that would be BEYOND great! I just wish it was true. Its been off the air for so long I highly doubt that it really is going to happen. Sorry to burst your bubble...  

Pa-Puru seiyuuki

Zeralia

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:20 am
Too bad it's not true. It would be nice if, like the Slayers franchise, it came back after more than a decade. While I would love to see another season of Sailor Moon, I'm not going to get my hopes up since it is very unlikely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:33 am
They could base it off of Ms. Takeuchi's Parallel Sailor Moon comic, but they wouldn't have much to go on. They could also bring it with Chibi Moon's story arc with her and her scouts, but I don't see how they'd do that.  

Cohcho the Empress

Oleva

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:25 am
thatd be awesome but the youtube comments arent realy all that accurate  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:58 am
While it would be nice to see more, I just can't believe that. I also don't know if I'd be too happy about it. It would ruin the ending, you know? I mean. as it is it feels like the series had the good solid ending they were trying to get. If they try to keep going with it then it'll never end and become annoying like Inuyasha.

Besides, the author said she wasn't doing anymore. She was upset about what they did in the Stars anime as is, and I don't think she'd want to see her work edited like that again.  

Celestial Burden

Codename Sailor Earth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:06 pm
So far, no word from Toei, Kodansha OR Naoko. I keep tabs. crying

I wish the anime had been just a tad closer to the manga. I still love all 200 episodes, but the manga ending was too cool. whee

I also wish Kousagi had had an anime special. That's why I made pics of it for both my website and my youtube. (Shameless plug... redface )

But I'm not losing hope. We did have the reprint manga, 5 years after Naoko said "No more Sailormoon" right? If she could change her mind long enough for that, then who knows? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:02 pm
Someone has lisenced Sailor Moon. I can't watch it on Crunchyroll anymore because they had to take down all the episodes due to lisencing. crying But, I don't know if that means it will be back on TV or not.  

Sailor_Leona

kris green

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:59 am
Sailor_Leona
Someone has lisenced Sailor Moon. I can't watch it on Crunchyroll anymore because they had to take down all the episodes due to lisencing. crying But, I don't know if that means it will be back on TV or not.

That just means the copyright holders or their agents complained, or someone took note that it was copyrighted material.

There is no necessary relationship between exercising copyright rights and being on US TV or store shelves.

I think the likely cause of limiting the US licenses/distribution of the animated Sailor Moon series was a desire to avoid competing with the live action version.

As for the live action version not being brought to US TV, the US anime market is contracting right now, and there may not be investors who will pay for it...  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff