Submit

So.....yeah...rp stuffs....
Yeah...
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:19 pm
"Oh, good idea! Yes, kupo! Right here on her finger." He bit at the cure ring and pulled it off. "Here, kupo!"

"Yero...?" She moaned. "Y...er..."

"Hurry please, kupo."

Luara winced as if she was having a nightmare. Her face wrinkled as her head moved in the nightmare.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:24 pm
((Uhh, I'm going to switch Nizo's color to orange. xd ))

John wasted no time. He slipped on the ring and pointed it at Luara.

"I hope I do this right..."

"There'd be no way to not get it right, kupo!"

John smiled. "Heh. Thanks for always being there for me, Nizo."

"It's nothing, really, kupo." Nizo said as John began to charge the ring.

"Right... How much charge do you think this'll need?" John asked as he prepared to discharge it.  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:10 pm
"Not much, kupo. Dreams mean she's not in too bad of condition, kupo kupo." Yero watched as the stranger who helped them charged up the cure ring, and was curious by him. "That's good Kupo."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:27 pm
John discharged the magic, as he thought, C'mon... Don't die, we just met... He kneeled by her side and waited to see if there was any reaction.  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:32 pm
Luara winced and groaned as she sat up, holding onto her head. She looked over, "John? John!" she flung her arms around him in joy, laughing as she did so. "You beat it! You really beat it! You're amazing!" She wriggled around excited and happy as she giggled on with her arms around his shoulders.

"Luara! Stop shaking him! You'll only make him feel awkward! Kupo!"

"Oh thank you so much John! Without you, I would never be able to get home. Thank you so much!" she calmed down a little, but still kept her hug.
The beasts body deteriorated, and from it rolled two rings: Thunder and life.
"Wow, how cool! I wonder if that's why it was so strong."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:15 am
John chuckled. "I doubt I could've made it without you. That was a nice tactic there, using the cure ring when it charged up that lightning."

"The ring, kupo!"

"Oh, right. Here's your ring back." John slipped the cure ring off, handing it back to Luara. "And about those other two rings... I suppose so. The life ring might be how it got it's strength, and the lightning ring must be how it used lightning earlier. Thanks for watching my back there," John said as he smiled. "I'm just glad you're still alive. For a second, I thought you wouldn't make it..." John's voice trailed off.  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:42 am
Luara smiled up. "I'm stronger than I look you know. Don't be like all the clavats at home who think I can't do anything." She laughed shortly, before turning her head down to the ground in remembering her home. It was the whole reason she was the caravan was to earn respect for her family in a town of clavats.

"We owe you John, kupo. Is there anything? Perhaps we can accompany you to help you collect your myhrr?" Yero hopped over Luara to stand before him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:38 pm
"Oh, no, it's not that. You've more than proven yourself. I was just..."

"Worried, kupo."

"Sometimes, I think you can read my mind, Nizo." John said as he laughed. John looked downwards as he remembered his home, and how everything came to be. For a long moment he was silent. "Yes... You are much stronger than you look... I'm sorry for offending you." He said as he remembered the whole battle, and when he explained it all to Nizo.

'It's just kind of natural, I suppose, kupo."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:12 pm
Luara looked up at him and smiled again. "Thank you! So where is your village?"

"It's like you like him, kupo!" Yero teased her.

"I'm just trying to be friendly! Stop teasing me!" She scolded childishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:40 pm
John was silent. "It... Was destroyed by monsters... That's why I'm out here."

"Oh great, here we go again, kupo."

"I got this scar across my face from those monsters. It was practically me against an army. I was doing fine... Until that... Lion looking thing. Way too strong. They captured me, but I got out. And... That's pretty much my life story." John shrugged.

"You still haven't answered the question before that, kupo."

"Oh, yeah... Yes, you can come with us." John smiled. "Thanks for being there today."

"It's like you like her, kupo!" Nizo started to tease John.

"I do not! I'm just answering her question! And thanking her, since when did that ever mean I liked somebody?" He scolded Nizo.  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:47 pm
"Oh...I'm sorry," Luara apologized for her asking.

Yero laughed to himself, looking from Luara back to John. "How about a compromise, kupo? Since you don't have a village, why don't we join caravans and you can come back with us, kupo?"

Luara jumped up at the idea. "That's a great idea Yero! Ya! It'd be nice to have another person to travel with and help us out, and we could let him stay with my family in the spare room! I don't think it'll be a problem since we'll be gone most of the time!" She hopped up and down off her heels in joy of the thought.

"He's not a pet, kupo!" Yero scolded his over excited companion.

"Oh please say yes John! Please please please! I was in way over my head to try doing this alone, please say you'll come. I don't see any reason not to."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:41 pm
John laughed. "It's alright..." John said in a kind of distant far off voice. Returning to his senses, he said, "Okay, okay. I'll come. I see no reason not to come, either."

Nizo cheered. "Yay! We get to travel with friends now!"

"How about we gather up those rings and head down to your village? I haven't seen one for quite a while. And, thanks for the hospitality you're offering. I haven't seen anyone lately who would've done this kind of thing for me." John said, nodding.  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:16 am
Luara giggled. "It' the least we can do! After all, like Nizo said, we're friends now! My village is just down this road, we can be there tomorrow!"

"Without full Myhrr, kupo?"

"Hey, no one else was so quick to jump on this caravan thing! And we only need one more drop. How is this going to hinder us any further?" Luara scolded childishly. "I know they'll be a little mad, but they're always mad at me anyway."

"If you say, kupo."

"Besides, I'd like to see one of them take down a big old what-cha-ma-call-it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:05 am
John grinned, clearly excited. "Great! Don't you think we should get that last drop of Myhrr first, though?"

"It would be a good idea, kupo."

John shrugged. "If you want to go to your village first, that would be great. I've been running low on supplies, haven't seen a village in a while."

"Why do all the Clavats distrust you, kupo?"

"I'd like to know that, too. 'Course, I'm from a totally different place, so it's just kind of... Different, shall I say."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:34 pm
Luara turned to them, placing her arms behind her head playfully. "I dunno why they don't trust my family. I guess it's because we're different. That'd be great if we could get the last of it first, if it's okay with you; but I don't know where to go next..." She sighed somewhat discouraged.

"I told you to chart these things out, kupo. Have we tried the mine? I hear there's a tree of myhrr there, kupo."

"I don't think we tried that place yet. Actually, I never heard anything about a mine. Is it far?" She worried about the time now, though she had some months left before it was needed.

"Not to far I don't think, kupo. Do you have a map, Mr.John? Kupo."  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces