Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Sin Vs. Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sinmega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:26 am
"I would think that someone without your bloodline would bleed to death when they push their bone out......"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:31 am
"most likely." Neska said. "And you bloodline was amazing. I never thought it could get that andvanced"  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:40 am
"Yeah thank you.....it allows me to see underground,stop chakra point in myself to get out of genjutsu and copy taijutsu....so yeah......." Sin-Q said looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:42 pm
Sin-Q appeared in a vail of leaves and waited.  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:43 pm
Neska returned to the battle field hoping to get one more chance to fight him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Sin-Q noticed Neska and bowed. "Nice to see you again Neska...."  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:48 pm
"Sin-Q, nice to meet you...Or should I says Hokage." Neska said bowing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:58 pm
"Wow word really does get around doesn't it......well before we start can I ask you something......?" Sin-Q started up his Neo Byakugan. "What do you think of these eyes.....I mean the look of them." Sin-Q eye glowed bright red and yellow.  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:04 pm
"I like them. They fit you." Neska said making the Left and Right hand of the Devil. "But looks do not matter, only how the looks work." he said getting ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:27 pm
"But it already has........." Sin-Q smiled really hard as he began to pill into a bunch of leaves and flew away. "What will you do know......." A voice echoed through Neska head.  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:33 pm
Neska closed his eye and did not focus on Sin-Q movemont. Instead He listen to how the wind was moving. After 10 seconds he found the disturbenceand he throw a Bone neddle towards it.. "It that good? I hope I hit you." he said opening Three life gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:05 pm
Sin-Q just laughed. "Sorry kid your body didn't even move....if you haven't got it yet.......this should show you...." The sky went from a bright blu to red with bright yellow clouds. "Your inside my genjutsu.........and the fun is about to start......" Sin-Q laughed again and it began to echo there his head again.  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:20 am
Neska laugh loud. He never really learn how to get out of one, but He know a surge of chakra will do it. Neska pusles chakra throughout his body, escaping the genjutsu. "That was fun, but it doesn't work twice." Neska said as he vanished.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:46 am
Sin-Q was happy that this battle didn't end off of one genjutsu. Sin-Q closed his eyes and shook his head then vanished.  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:39 pm
Neska was trying to see where Sin-Q wnet with out giving up speed. He stopped for one-sixth of a second and vanished again.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff