Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothiing Just die already

Back to Guilds

-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
3rd person takes over!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3rd person rules!?!
  yes
  no {crazy.....}
  other/neutral
View Results

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:50 pm
W thinks its good to have a laugh

Wakkimus was reading the conversasion....
Hes glad you feeling better...
Kinda makes him think bout brothers family  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:55 pm
Fallen likes laughing as well, except when it's fake. She wonders if it reminding Wakkimus about his brouther's family is good or not. She forgot to reply about the population of the guild, and decided not to edit her post, so she will now. She is happy that chiacute came, because she wasn't having luck gettting anyone to come. It made her sad, but it's okay. None of Fallen's friends will come, except 2, and they come practically never.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:08 pm
W is damn glad hes not living with them, certain
tension is rising to a point where the s**t is bout
to hit the fan.
W thinks having a guild isnt easy.

W will try to come more often but for
now I must leave you. (i might be able
to help u with the dice game abnd other
ideas)

Tomorrow I'll b backk.

Good night Fallen

aww, crap, W broke the rules!  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:15 pm
Fallen smiles. She has broken the rules a lot as well. It doesn't show here because it was on a thread she found, where she got the idea, and not in here. Fallen agrees with both the living away from the person/people and the guild thing. She is planning on moving away from where she lives now once she turns the legal age to do so. Fallen is greatful for the help. She noticed the dice help shortly before reading your post here. She didn't think of checking sub-forums until recently. Fallen wishes you a good night with pleasant dreams as well.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:50 am
Shuppy is back! This is a lot to try to digest first thing in the morning, even though this is about two and a half hours later than I usually get up. He also apologizes for not posting any more last night, he fell asleep right before he was able to do so. If Fallen is completely sure about not wanting Shuppy to feel bad then he will try with all his might to not feel bad, although he will make no guarantee about how successful he will be. (*hugs back*)

Wakkimus could never walk in at a wrong time! Shuppard was beginning to wonder if he'd ever see you again! He also wishes Wakkimus a happy belated birthday.

See, the problem with Shuppy's family issues is made much worse by his lack of an escape, he can't go see his other parental right now since he's on a business trip, he can't just leave this house and go somewhere due to his leg, so instead he sits in his room an gaia and studying for his AP exams.

Shuppard is going to try to stay on late enough tonight to actually be here at the same time as the two of you.

(Wow, I can say a lot without actually saying anything sometimes.)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:01 pm
W says hi to Shup wondering how u r doing. He also
thanks Shup for hs Birthday greeting. Hes also he
hsnt been on the guid lately. W has been on a forum
thread which he goes everyday, going to Pogo.com
other stuff  

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:29 pm
Shuppy is doing much better today than he was yesterday(yeah.....it was really bad) but is still not as happy as he could be/has been. He would also like to know how Wakkimus is doing. Shuppy asks if doing these other things is more fun than being here in the Guild is, especially with how melancholy Shuppard has been lately.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:51 pm
W always goes to Pogo.com everyday but splits
his time between Gaia, Pogo, Myspace, email,
etc. W is sometimes either forgets or is too lazy
to check the guilds he is subscribed too. Saturday
is usually boring for W, but is gonna see Ironman
on Sunday.

(btw, how did you injure yourself?)  

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:16 pm
Shuppy sighs, since Wakkimus previously remarked on having read the previous posts Shuppy is guessing that he already knows that it is a stress fracture. He went out for a hard three mile run Sunday five weeks ago, it was really windy and cold out and Shuppy's leg started bothering him somewhere between one-half mile and one mile into the run. Simply assuming that his calf was cramping from inadequate stretching he bared his teeth and ran even harder (this part of the course I picked that day was both into the wind and uphill). At the turnaround point at 1.5 miles his leg felt only a little worse, but still not bad enough to prevent him from running back as hard as he could pull-off at the time, he ended running into the wind going back too, just not always uphill this time. He managed to reach his house without too much trouble, but when he got there he collapsed in his doorway, after crawling inside he realized that he had a massive knot in his right shin (the run was a failure anyway, it was too slow, 20 : 02, appalling). Well, having the incredibly high pain tolerance that he has he simply ignored it, aside from spending the next couple hours stretching it he ignored it. Well, Shuppy ran at track practice everyday for the next week with the pain becoming exponentially worse each day. On the Friday after I injured it (the day of the first annual Brunswick Downhill mile (Yes, where I live that kind of thing is exciting)) his track coach, Ms. Z asked him if he'd ever considered the possibility that it might just be a stress fracture. He said that he'd consider the possibility though. He ran the Downhill mile, which was also pathetic (4 : 58 ) but was the single most painful mile he'd run. After this Shuppy stopped doing things that could hurt himself further, saw a doctor and got on crutches, so that's where everything stands with the injury.

Shuppy hopes that Wakkimus enjoys himself, he's only spending time on gaia and studying for his AP tests this weekend.

(Wow, I never realized I was so bad at storytelling so as to write that *shakes head in disgust*)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 pm
FAllen does not think Shuppard is a poor story teller. She is sorry to hear what happened and sadly thinks she'd do the same thing. She hurts herself and that just makes her push harder, not wise.. Fallen thinks splitting time between things is a good way to go about things. She wonders how the studying is going. She generally doesn't study too much, because she gets bored of it too quickly. She hopes W. enjoys Ironman. She is also glad that S. is doing beter today. She feels sad that she has gone to abreiviating names further, but doesn't care enough to write them out at the moment. Fallen is also sorry that she didn't get on untill late. She was about to get on earlier, but was called away. She had to leave town to help her mom (or be in trouble) then ended up hiking with her for about 2 1/2 hours. She feels kinda sad to have missed both of you. She will be gone again tomarrow untill late as well, but might have some time in the morning before she leaves. If she isn't on, she's gonna say now that she wishes of you a good day.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:30 am
Shuppy thanks Fallen for not thinking that he is a bad storyteller. Really, Fallen would do the same thing, that makes Shuppy feel a little bit better about it.... Studying is going quite poorly, he has never needed to study before and probably doesn't even need to study now, but it never hurts to be safe, he needs to do well on these exams to justify his needing to take them for some reason other than the challenge. Shuppy is doing even better today in lieu of the fact that it's still morning and my leg hurts (curse them both!). Well, now that he knows these things about when Fallen will be on he'll have to pay more attention during those general time areas. Shuppy would like to know how hiking was yesterday, if he may.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:27 am
Fallen found that this morning the keyboard had dissapeared. That was new to her. She was udes to the mouse disappearing, but not the keyboard. Apparently, the only one other than her awake in the house had taken it, and now it's back.
Fallen says that hiking was fine. She loves hiking, but doesn't really get along with her mom when Fallen is being herself. It went good other than that. Fallen got an energy drink. The last one she'd had before was when she went to Utah. There was lots of fallen down trees on the hike, and they had to find a way around some of them.
FAllen is glad he is doing better, despite it being morning. She wonders what time he's on where he lives. It was about 5:30 where she is. She is sorry that she has missed you. She hopes studying starts going well. It never does for her, but then again, she never does it. Next year she will probably have to, but she kinda doubts it.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:14 am
Shuppy is happy that Fallen enjoyed her hike. The part about all the fallen trees makes me think of my favorite running course, when storms come rolling through trees get knocked down and block the path but the last time this happened was shortly before I hurt myself so now we can't go do anything to clear the path.
Well, right now for Shuppy it is 11:11 but when he was posting earlier it was 8:30 so he wasn't up that early, he's just not a morning person.
Studying probably isn't going to get any better with my first test coming up friday I'm more concerned about not stressing myself out than I am about studying. Does Fallen ever do that?

(Sorry I just kinda broke the rule)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:25 am
That sucks that Shuppard can't clear the way. She knows she'd go crazy if her leg was injured. Her hand was injured before, but it only lasted a week and she could use her other hand pretty well. Fallen wishes she could go out running alone, but her mom would freak out. Fallen sayd there's then a 3 hour time zone difference, but will forget. She asks people about the time a lot, and they generally find it weird of her. She finds that funny.. Ja, she understands what Shuppard means with the studying and stressing thing. She does, indeed, do the same thing. Breaking the rule is fine, but she feels obligated to bug you about it.. except that you already pointed it out. She hopes JayJay (Sheena) isn't mad at her for bugging her about it. She shrugs, as it's too late now.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:36 am
Shuppy would try to clear it himself but the tree is quite large and he lacks upper body strength (I'll post a pic soon to explain it better). Plus his friends would be very mad if he would hurt himself more, they're the reason he uses crutches in the first place. Shuppy is sorry that Fallen can't go out running alone, he finds it to be a rather peaceful, experience during which he is unable to think too much.
Shuppy thought it was something near that kind of difference. It makes sense to him given how late (my time) you're online.
Please do bug Shuppy about it, he volunteered to post here and abide by the rule as such it would only be fair for him to be bugged about it.  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff