Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:49 am
I am so glad you decided to post in the guild. I know its sometimes hard to make time to come over here and post...we all do the best we can.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:51 pm
Hi, I'm Stephanie and I joined a little while back but have had many problems lately that prevented me from posting. I am 36 and have three teenage kids, 15 girl, 16 boy and 17 girl. My husband is a soldier is in the Army and is looking at going to Afghanistan in August. I have recently found my way back to my faith and since then, it has been one thing after another. I know that Satan it pushing my buttons and I refuse to give in. My husband has an abusive history and had worked hard the last year to change. the other night he cracked and lots happened. No one was hurt like an incident last year, but I removed me and my kids from the house before it reached that level. Right now I am looking at the possibility of a separation. My kids are his step kids, and they all want me to leave him because he has abused all of us in mostly mental and verbal assaults. I am praying that I find the right answer.  

Katra77

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LightToTheNations

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:45 pm
hi my name beautifully loved (there is a story for that name), i'm 18 i can't sum my faith story up in short words because my life has been a puzzle that God has and is still piecing together. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:05 pm
Hi, I just joined the Guild.I'm 35 yrs and married. My names TrishaRay. I'm a proud christian and enjoying every sec of it. My family and I just found a awsome church. Skyway church.

We have had a bump road in the past., but God brought us to our wounderful home here in Az. I have to blessing my son and daughter who share in Gaia fun. My son is San-Laharl and my daughter is Evvkins. My hubby is a big kid. Pc geek, guitar hero winner, and a math/ spell wiz. As you can see my spellings a bit off. That's a little about me.

I hope to get to know every one more each day. My only fault is I think I can save every one. I have a best friend I'm still searching for. She was lost to a terrible drug. I have another I'm trying to keep away from it. I tend to care to much at times. My heart breaks when I hear of the terror in the world. I can only hope to raise my family to God and keep them safe in his hands.

NekoSushii

Thirteenth Victim

31,300 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Budding Witch 250

NekoSushii

Thirteenth Victim

31,300 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:08 pm
oops i just relized i post 35 yrs... blushes i'm 34 yrs. i feel so sheepish.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 am
So glad you joined us.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

BRIAN BRADD0CK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 am
Hello, you can just call me Mark. Thanks for lettling me join the guild. I've been a christian since I was a small child, though I have backslid at times. I attend a great church that's more like another family for me. God Bless. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:13 am

Welcome, all! heart 3nodding

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Oukimuni

The Committee Staff Guildsman

9,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:53 am
My name is James Graves
I am nineteen
I was saved last June at a Church trip in Georgia.
I was generally raised and live in the Bible Belt, so the motions come naturally. I however rebuked God and and studied Witchcraft, then Buddhism, then Atheism and Agnosticism. I took a deep plunge into Christ and the study of theology. I will answer any questions regarding other Religions to the best of my ability. ^_^

My controversies
If Gabriel were here he could tell you we've had deep arguments on many a religious topic.
I DO NOT believe in "tongues" except on Extremely RARE circumstances. I do not believe God "Can't".
and I will not tolerate people who believe God is "bad" in any way.

PM me for details on my contros or to chat or even to debate, May God bless you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:17 pm
I'm trying to think of something witty to put here...

^Sup James! Good to meet you!^

As for myself, you all can call me Obsidian_ShadowHawk, any shorter version of that, or "Hey, YOU!"; whatever. I am heading to college in the Fall of '09 and am working furiously on work for school and church. So Busy!

I was raised in a good, solid, fundamental Baptist Church! *Proud of it!* I have had some awesome, God-filled youth pastors and leaders in my life over the years. God is amazing at bringing the people along that we need the most! I love it!

Over the past few years, the Lord has built a vision for my life, and He confirmed it last summer at a teen leadership summit. I therefore am committed to becoming a missionary pilot to Papua, Indonesia! There are so many lost people there, and orphans! Oh how my heart melts when I see pictures of orphaned children! ((You might think that's kinda weird for a guy to say, but it's true anyways...)) They need so badly for someone to love them and teach them the things of God.

User Image
My uncle, who is also a missionary pilot in Papua, took this picture! 4laugh

On the flip-side, yes, I have dealt with my share of demons, and will until I pass on from this life. The Lord never promised to eradicate sin from our life on earth; He promised to give us the spiritual strength to overcome it. ((Of course, when we pass on, that is when God will banish sin))

Loves! <3
-My King! (OH! OH!!!! MEMEMEME!! *jumps up and down* I'M RIGHT HERE!! SEND ME!!!!!!!!!!!)
-Study Bibles! (Gimme a few hours in a quiet room plz...)
-The people on the other side of the Pacific! (Indonesia, if you are geographically-challenged... ;D )
-My friends! (We can't hang out enough!)
-Airplanes! (Fav: Diamond DA-42. Beautiful piece of machinery!)
-Traveling! (A fifteen-hour road trip is what I call home!)
-Music! (La~La~LA~La~~~~!)
-Nature-- So beautiful! (mountains, sunrises/sets, etc...)

Likes! =D (In no particular order...)
-Writing
-Reading
-Ethical Hacking ;D
-Studying anything I can get my hands on
-Sports
-Geocaching
-Foreign Foods
-Science
-Math
-My cats
-Water
-Microwave experiments
-Winter
-Spring
-Summer
-Fall

Dislikes :<
-Lab-grown food
-Lab-mixed "drinks" (Capri-Sun is a silent killer.... ninja )
-When people type a sentence like this: "Lyk OMG i so luv jobros i thnk thyr SO HOT <3" (Literacy is a great virtue, my friends!)
-Rap (Not music!)
-Daylight Saving Time system... (What was the point again...?)
-Unfinished homework
-The insane (cash) cost of traveling
-Unemployment

So there ya' have it! That's me in a nutshell!
((And yes, I am working on a good post layout...))

But I'm at my wit's end trying to think of something...

Obsidian_ShadowHawk

Mine Compos Mentis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Hey, I'm Rachel. ;D I'm 14 and I've gone to a Christian school all my life, but I only became a Christian when I met my Best Friend, who is Angel of the Moon_2 (I don't know if she wants me to put her real name or not..) she has so much faith and she is such an inspiration to me! I love being a Christian because it is not a religion like I used to think it was... Religion is where man reaches towards god, but Christianity is where man reaches towards God, and He reaches back ^_^ that is why Christianity is not a religion and why I am a Christian and not something else ;D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 am
Welcome Roses, Obsidian, Oukimuni, Mark Bishop.

I am so happy to have you in this guild.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Keliani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:54 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Bethany. I am 13 years old. I live in Perth, Western Australia but i was born in Kentucky, U.S! I go to a Christian school that has helped me a lot through my faith and i am being brought up in a Christian family! I think God is the most amazing person ever and people who don't know that are really missing out. That is why we need to have the courage to tell people about him and how great he is!
I like going to the beach, I also like going to movies with my friends and travelling. I have a great family and i don't know what i would do with out them!
So that is just a bit about me! lol heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:11 am
Welcome Bethany!  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

PurpleAngel2God

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:09 pm
Hi, I just joined this guild today. I am a Godly Christian Woman(even though there are days I just do not feel like a christian). I love doing things outdoors like hiking, fishing, camping and walking. I especially like walking in the woods and just listening to nature that God made. I also like to cross-stitch and then give them out as gifts. I have four boys, one is in the air force right now. The other are teenagers. I have two female cats and one female dog. I am married and have been for 19 years. I also have a sponsor child in Bangledesh, India. I love going on Gaia to talk to my friends and reading God's word in the bible. So if you want to be friends, let me know. Thank you and all of you have a good and blessed day. biggrin heart mrgreen whee  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff