Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theivanator14
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:25 am
Thorax_The_Impaler316
"My name's Blackjack. And I'd love to get an ECW title match."

Alright then. If that's what you want. You will face Ross for the ECW Championship in an ECW Extreme Rules match!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:14 pm
*master-x walk in* i am new but i want a Intercontinental Champion change  

the master65

John Cena 2K4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:14 pm
*Cena walks in and walks over to the GM* "Yo man, I wanna thank you for letting me be World Heavyweight Champ, it means a lot to me" *Cena extends his hand so that the GM could shake it*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:06 pm
*JD walked in bruised from his match* Hey, Tido...yeah, i just want to say that i just wanted to get Spawn up and going, i had my shot for the WWE Title. I am going to pull myself out of the Triple Threat. *he looked over at Master-X* I heard about what you did...coming out asking for a tag team partner, you even went as far as asking a Diva to be your tag team partner. Well, i don't want to be your tag team partner but i will challenge your for the IC championship!  

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

theivanator14
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:38 pm
Yishi2064
*JD walked in bruised from his match* Hey, Tido...yeah, i just want to say that i just wanted to get Spawn up and going, i had my shot for the WWE Title. I am going to pull myself out of the Triple Threat. *he looked over at Master-X* I heard about what you did...coming out asking for a tag team partner, you even went as far as asking a Diva to be your tag team partner. Well, i don't want to be your tag team partner but i will challenge your for the IC championship!

Alright then. You sure about your decision? and you got your match for the IC Championship.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:34 pm
Nightmare walked in "I couldn't help but over hearing. GM if this weakling is going out of the match i want me and spawn in a Hel in a Cell match for the title. So no one interrupts us."  

The_Joker_Knight

the master65

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:16 pm
*look at jd*jd bring it on i want it a mach anyways,*turns and see nightmare*nightmare get in the mach to so i can show you how much weakling i am or your scare.*turns to jd again*jd how about it No Way out hell in the cell mach.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:29 pm
John Cena 2K4
*Cena walks in and walks over to the GM* "Yo man, I wanna thank you for letting me be World Heavyweight Champ, it means a lot to me" *Cena extends his hand so that the GM could shake it*

*He shakes Cenas hand.* You are welcome and I congratulate you on your win  

theivanator14
Captain

theivanator14
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Pete_W
Nightmare walked in "I couldn't help but over hearing. GM if this weakling is going out of the match i want me and spawn in a Hel in a Cell match for the title. So no one interrupts us."

Isn't that the match I made? Just because JD backed down doesn't mean the match is gonna change. *He smiled* You got it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:33 pm
e-master65
*look at jd*jd bring it on i want it a mach anyways,*turns and see nightmare*nightmare get in the mach to so i can show you how much weakling i am or your scare.*turns to jd again*jd how about it No Way out hell in the cell mach, fist man to get out?

*Tido grinned.* One of my favorite matches. No nightmare will not be in this match. It will be you vs. JD in a No Way Out Hell In a Cell Match for the Intercontinental Championship  

theivanator14
Captain

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:35 pm
theivanator14
Pete_W

Isn't that the match I made? Just because JD backed down doesn't mean the match is gonna change. *He smiled* You got it.

"yeah i got it but don't forget what happened that last match you came in" he left preparing for his match  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:22 pm
e-master is in the house i want mach for the wwe.  

smoky67

theivanator14
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 pm
smoky67
e-master is in the house i want mach for the wwe.

alright then. Got any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:28 pm
thanks for the mach  

the master65

Kari 215

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:47 pm
*Kari walks into the GM's office*
"Hey GM, I know I'm new here and all, but I just wanted to let you know, I am determined to do whatever it takes to be the top diva here, and if it involves taking out the competion, hell, I'll do it. I was wondering if I can have a match, you know, just to show you what I'm capable of doing."  
WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff