Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
The Great Defiance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:22 am
Sheathed his blade as he backed towrds the window."I thought you said this place was empty?" He said to Kanji.
"I thought it was," Kanji asnswered from Shea's shoulder.

(her?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:46 pm
((Didn't take the time to check the profile, I went off what you were posting. Again, sorry, corrections shall be made.))

"Never trust what you hear. I've gone into empty buildings and got ambushed badly." Erik sheathed his own blade, but remained ready to defend himself, just in case.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:43 am
By this time Shea was close enough to jump out the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 pm
"You don't have to jump. You are not my enemy, as far as I know." Erik was trying to calm the man down. If he ran and was captured by the Hellspawn, the Hellspawn could figure out where he was.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:00 am
"My entire life I've been hunted by the Humans that killed my family, and you say I dont have to run?" Shea asked in disbelief.
"Stop talking and go!" Kanji shouted at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 am
"Hah! I am no Human. I was born of Human flesh and blood, but in truth, I could pass for a Shadowed Being." Erik pulled his hood down, showing the mask he wore, and the eternally gray, mottled flesh underneath. "I bear no ill will towards those who are hunted. But if you still wish to run, then allow me to stop you." Erik raised his hand, and a screen of light appeared in the window. Erik had used this screen many times, it was solid, and only dark magic could shatter the screen. "if you are willing to sit and chat, I could help you take a bit of revenge against the Humans that killed your family. If you truly wish to run, and be hunted for the rest of your days, then simply say that you wish to flee. Of course, you'll have to add me to the list of people chasing you. You have seen my face. If you don't want my help, you become a liability, and my next target."  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:57 pm
"Not much of a choice," Shea said, moving away from the window."I'll talk to you, but I can't answer for my companion." Shea sat on the floor with back angainst the wall and his hand on his sword hilt.
"You know I can't leave unless you do," Kanji said to Shea."I'm starting to wish I'd never met you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 pm
"You have made a wise choice. Come, let us find something to munch on, eh?"  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 pm
"Ok," Shea said as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 pm
Erik moved fast: The moment Shea stood up, Erik leaped forward and swiped Shea's blade. "First rule of being a thief: Never allow your blade to be seen."  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 am
Shea swiftly drew his bow and set an arrow on the string."Give it back," he told Erick, taking aim at his chest.
Kanji burst into flames as Shea spoke, preaparing to attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:34 pm
"Strike of Wind." Erik said as he raised his hand. A blast of wind was conjured, slamming Shea into the wall. "Don't mess with me. I may have no memory of who I once was, but that doesn't mean I won't destroy you. I need your blade and other weapons as an insurance policy. If you have no weapons to kill me with, you can't kill me. Oh, and, little fire thing? Don't try anything stupid. I can simply absorb fire and transfer it into my energy."  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:06 pm
"FIRE THING?!" Kanji yelled at the top of his voice.
"Calm down," Shea told Kanji as he stood up."I don't want to hurt you. I never kill if I can help it." The last part was aimed at Erik.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:31 pm
"Looks like I've struck a nerve." Erik smiled. Mind Games were a specialty of his. "Relax, buddy. The more tense you are, the more hesitant you'll be when actual battle comes around." Erik turned to Shea. "I need your bow, and any other weapons. I don't allow anyone around me to be armed if I can help it." Erik took his own sword, and placed it on the ground next to him. "I myself don't like going around armed all the time."  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:52 am
Shea placed his bow and quiver on the bed before turning to Erik."I go unarmed only because you do," he told Erik.
Kanji settled back on Shea's shoulder, the flames going out."My name is Kanji," he told Erik.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff