Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
The Ghost That Gets On Your Nerves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:13 pm
+.Morbid.Jester.+
Nai-Kyo
+.Morbid.Jester.+
Nai-Kyo
+.Morbid.Jester.+
I personally think its easy to get away from the mourners.. Apparently people have a hard time running away?

I always seem to hit a wall and then the ghost is like "Thank god you can't use a controler or else you would beat me now let me kill you"
Lmao! Good way to put it... I dont know exactly HOW I get away from them...

... must be part of my skillz.

I read something that said "Take a picture then run because they find you when you take a picture" and I was like, can' do that, no problem. I took a picture and it turned and chased me then caught me and I freaked out... sweatdrop
Aww... well.. Ill try and remember how I do it... sweatdrop But I havent played against the mourners in a while... I normally run past all the ones at the end though. >.O

I'm ok now, but at first Iwas just sitting next to the controler with it paused cursing the ghost. Then I got on with it and saw much harder ghost. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:29 pm
i dont remember their names but i hate those 3 little freaky hide and seek kids in fatal frame 2.they kept surrounding me and stuff so it took like forever to beat them.  

Legendary Gladiator Noah

KOI v1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:53 pm
Your just a loser. I PWNED them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:18 pm
+.Morbid.Jester.+
What? Running around?

Kind of.... ^^;; I mean like trying a boss ghost over and over again until you develope a strategy to not get hit.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:22 pm
+.Morbid.Jester.+

i'm not a loser,i was just using really weak film so i wouldnt waste my good stuff,you are so mean to your own family crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:55 pm
+.Morbid.Jester.+

They gave me a hard time to...maybe it's because I was half alseep...BUT NEVER THE LESS!! I took alot of damage....but I also was hit by blind ghost. x.x  

StrawberryFuma

KOI v1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:31 pm
@ Kitsune - Basically, lmao

@ Lady - Darn skippy >.O

@ Nai - Its okay... Im just uber good D:

Wow... I dont mean to sound... Braggish... D:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:31 pm
They Kiyru twins, just because they scared me so much. Otherwise, I'd say blinded, bound man and the human face that is just a bunch of squares in the first Fatal frame.  

OoEchooO

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:29 pm
Dark_Crush
I think the one ghost that gets on my nerves would be the box lady sweatdrop

Me and Dark_Heaven both close our eyes so we cant see her because she does that whole i will fly at you and eat your face. So we both close our eyes and hope to god we hit her. sweatdrop

yea we do biggrin and we sqeel and whine  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:43 pm
I've thought about this for awhile and in the end the only one I really hate was the broken neck lady in the first game and not because she was hard. In fact she was so damn easy then again it is rare it to take me more than once to kill a ghost. She just keep appearing everywhere and it was really annoying.

Ooo wait you know who is a really annoying ghostish thing. When you have to take a picture of Mayu before you fight Sae I kept entering and exiting the camra because I double pressed the button, it was really annoying.  

DemonicRose

Elder_Blazra92

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:11 pm
I definitely hate those twin ghosts. I keep on shooting the wrong one and attacked by the real one. Also hate the broken neck, and the mourner, he just keeps on attacking even when he got shot by a powerful film.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:22 pm
Currently Hating : The Kiryu Twins

Yes, I am currently hating them too. Only for this reason: I cannot fight them without getting hit. SO. This is pretty difficult trying to get SS on CB with them attacking me. Oh, I am also currently keeping track of my progress of the SS grade in that section. If anyone else attempts SS, let me know... so I know Im not the only person out there trying D:

KOI v1

OoEchooO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:29 pm
Oh, I forgot the long haired woman and broken neck but only in the fish tank room.
Those two are so hard to beat simply because ones a teleporting ghost and the other just slowly advances before screaming at you >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:54 am
I hate the Kusabi that you have to fight.
He's not hard..just so annoying, but I looovveee him anyways.  

Homicidal Psycho

Annadora

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:58 pm
it's not so much that I hate any of them so much as how badly they scare me. The little kids always scare me, and I can't rememb which ones said it but every time I hear the phrase "come play with me," I'm all like, NOOO! GET AWAY! and then there was "Why do you kill?" *shivers* damned creepy kids.....

But I think the most annoying ghost I had was broken neck woman and the blind woman. They were just everywhere and they wouldn't take a break.  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff