Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:12 pm
Kamai entered the academy and said "i got no where else to sleep and i haven't slept in i don't know how long i guess ill sleep in the back of the academy and ill just ask gyou if its ok" and then head to gyou office to ask  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:20 pm
Ellie happily skips into the academy and yells "HELLO!!!Is there anyone here? I would like to train sensei!!" She explores the many rooms while looking for a sensei.  

Sweet Candy Pandy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:36 pm
Gyou appeared at the front of the academy "Emiko, i want to train you my self."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:56 am
kamai appears in fount of gyou saying "o thats gay iv been trying to train with you for a wile now" kamai then realizing how disrespectful that was kamai then Bows and says "sorry kaga iv just been waiting for some one to train me for a wile now sorry again gyou kaka"  

fire assasin8

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:18 am
"kemai there isn't much i can teach you, you are a jonin, you can learn jutsu on your own." Gyou smiled "but i can train you along with Emiko."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:02 am
Ellie's eyes showed excitement. She bowed before gyou " I would be honored to train under you yukikage! When do we start?" Ellie finished with her head tilted to the side and a giggle.  

Sweet Candy Pandy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:01 am
"now, both of you meet me in the ice forest," Gyou walked steadily out of the academy smiling as usual.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:28 pm
Kamai then vanished to the ice forest  

fire assasin8

Sweet Candy Pandy

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:25 pm
Ellie skipped happily out the front door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:06 pm
as zolo goofs off he messes with his bloodline powers and made a bone kuni then he started making more untile he reach 10 then makes 10 shrikens then says "man this is boring im going to destroy my ramen shop now well time to make some bombs" then zolo leaves the academy  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rocking Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:54 pm
Ryu walks into the academy and looks around at the empty space "Hello?"...the voice echoes and ryu decides to sit down at a table and listens to his MP3 player  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:22 am
kamai appears in fount of Ryu and says "hay waz up you new here"  

fire assasin8

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:20 am
zolo poofs out of no were "boo hi im zolomari but call me zolo for short" then zolo leaves a clone and yells "instent tansportation jutsu" and heads for his house  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:01 am
Ryomai walks in the Academy and since he sees nobody he says, "where the hell is everyone and tries to look for someone to talk to....  

this_is_mookie

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces