Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:17 pm
((You said you were creating a typoon. But theres a differnce between typoon and blizzard. And one more, name one Naruto charcter that has more than more than three elements. (Besides Pein, hes got the Rinnegan and people in the Magna are more speical then up rpers.)))

Bankotsu jumped onto the snow from underground. He then lifted up his hand and an arch of earth rose with his hand, as he flicked his arm around he blasted the drills off their corse and into the snow to the right as doing so Bankotsu jumped onto the arch, since snow was still water and water was a conductor of electricity the electric in the drills would transfer to the snow and hit Bankotsu. Bankotsu then formed a whip of earth and whiped it at Gyou's stomach.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:22 pm
(Tenzo, Kakashi, and many others.)
Gyou laughed as he jumped over the whip wrapped one arm around it and began to pull it off. He with his left hand sent a spear of ice towards Bankotsu.  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:25 pm
((Tenzo was apart of Orochimaru's experiments I thought, thats why he has more than three. And Kakashi only has two. Fire and Lightning.))

Bankotsu let go of the whip instantly and gribbed his hand just as fast then it wraped itself around Gyou's arm until it could not be moved, the earth spread to his shoulder rendering it useless. The spear however Bankotsu did not see until recently and tried to side-step but it had pierced him in the side where he started to bleed but then simutanosly earth covered the wound healing it. "Now what to do with that arm of yours?" He said refering to the earth arm, "I could add pressure to it, like the sand coffin jutsu, or I could send spikes down it, and you would bleed to death. Maybe I might let it seep to your heart and kill you." He then gropped his hands adding some pressure to the arm, "Your choice."

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:44 pm
Just spreading the word "ok every one who wants to be part of the Anbu?" "here are the rules: to join the anbu you have to be able to his me 3 time and only a Chunin and up you must be a natural Snow village Chunin and up" kamai then quotes (just because you pass the test and are in don't mean i cant kick you out with force with Gyou permission first)  

fire assasin8

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:51 pm
(tenzo may be an expreiment but you said except Pein, and kakashi has, water, fire, lightning, and snow)

Gyou laughed slightly as he grabbed the Whipe and broke it off his arm, he was hurt slightly though. "your earth can not withstand my abilities." Gyou sent out a small breath. Gyou took no hesitation, he used the snabi's power to control the curent of the Blizzard making it into a hurricane. the hurricane was going to be strong, quick, almost unexcapable, and deadly. the breath Gyou let out froze into transparent almost unnoticable razor sharp clouds of ice, they floated quickly to bankotsu.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:33 pm
((Im just not gonna fight anymore. Listen to Rajin. And continue.))

Instantly the earth read what Bankotsu wanted as he saw Gyou started to create the Hurricane. It began to wrap itself around Bankotsu, it was when the hurricane had hit when he was fully covered. Since he and Gyou were about the same size with strength, and since the water element was weaker than the earth element shown by the elemental circle the hurricane, and icy winds were deflected. From within his shell of earth there was a small hallow space where he could preform hand signs. He did a hand sign, and since he knew Gyou could not channel with the earth he only turned his byakugan the stage one of his byakugan. Bankotsu could see Gyou ten feet away. This was one of his ultimate attacks harmorizing defense and offense. He preformed six hand signs and a dragon of earth flew out of the earth unlike the water dragon as long as Bankotsu kept that last hand sign the dragon could go into the earth and appear again like as if it was water. It took chakra as if he were summoning six shadow clones to keep the dragon but since he was already at at least 70% chakra and still much more to go. He still had six food pills in his weopens pouch, and he had one of the highest chakra spans in the akatsuki next to Miyko. The dragon flew at Gyou with amazing speed making it almost impossible to dodge since he was keeping the dragon for bit time.

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:27 pm
(it was a hurricane!! a caccoon of earth would be destroyed!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:22 pm
((No it would not, if its still attached to the earth. Maybe a building. Not a cacoon of earth, when its crusted with the earth. No it would not. If worst comes to worth it would be blown away.))  

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:25 pm
(well the hurricane will most likely turn your caccoon into mud, and htat would cause it to collapse on you.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:25 pm
((How would it do that? It needs water for that, and you sent out icy winds not water winds.))  

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:27 pm
(its a hurricane, it needs water to survive, which means that it has water in it as well, so i will let you off AGAIN for like the fourth time ((seriously you would be dead if i hadn't let you off like so many times back in the mist))  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:53 pm
((Dude most those times your just being an obnoxious nerd, some of those were not bad. But even though, we have a pile of mud from the ditch I dug and it rains to much out here in Ohio its still standing. It would stand for about a few hours. But anyway the hurricane has alot of moisture. And it only lasted about 20 secounds, by the time it would drip away Bankotsu would harden it again. Which means your not letting me survive, your just gonna get mad because you lost your argument. So shut up and lets finish this battle, thats why I dont like battling you, your too protective of your charcter. Lighten up man.))  

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:18 pm
(listen i am not being protective, when my main character is about to die. and also the only reason i'm getting annoyed is because i let you off like four times already, you would be dead, that is alli'm saying, but fine i'll just finish)

Gyou readied his katana and charged the caccoon, he shoved his sword into it, he kept moving it through the earth, he started to charge it with electrcity  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:10 pm
Kamai appears to the side of the fight and says "hmmm how long has this fight been going on for?" kamai thin yells to Gyou and Bankotsu "don't mind me im just watching i wont interfere with the fight im just bored in the village" Kamai then yells "YUKI HENGE NO JUTSU" (snow transformation) creating a chair out of snow kamai then sat in the snow chair kamai then pulled out his Ice sword glowing off the snow on the ground and started sharping it wile watching gyou and Bankotsu fight  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:24 am
kamai gets up saying " oh no!!!! i forgot sypher is coming today" kamai then starts to run to the harbor vanishing as he starts to run  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff