Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #1(outside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:41 am
*Leo makes a handsign as clone pops up infront of Zaruto* "Now make this handsign" *Leo makes another handsign and like a statue for 5 seconds* "If you want to freeze your enemy longer you'll have to use more chakra"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:44 am
'(soz gtg crying )

'Wow... let me try!'

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:45 am
(Well I gtg lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:27 pm
(WTF! >=( My post is gone crying i put alotta effort into that)  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:32 pm
Uno arrived and watched as Leo did the handsigns. "Ok let me try." Uno created a Shadow clone and then made some hand signs and then stands infront of his clone and makes the the final handsign. The clone stood still for about 5 seconds and then walked again. "Hey get back here." Uno said doing to same handsign. The clone was stopped in mid stride and Uno walked over to it. "Now you can go." he laughed as he walked away. The clone stood there for a very long time and it was never recorded.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:11 pm
'Your pretty good!'
Zaruto does 2 handsigns and yells, 'Kage bunshin no jutsu!' 1 clone appears.
'Now let's begin..' Zaruto does 4 handsigns and yells 'Paralysis technique!' A faint light yellow ball clung to his hand.
zaruto stands in front of his clone and drives the paralysis technique right into it's stomach. It tried moving but fell to the ground, then POOF. It disappeared..

'Hey leo, what rank is this jutsu?'

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:12 am
"Thanks.. but.." Uno quit talking and looked down "Well I think we should try another Justu or see if the Kage has arrived."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 am
'Yea leo, we know you only did this so we could wait for the yukikage, why don't we check now?'  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:21 am
"I am talking to him right now" *The clone poofs*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:38 am
Zaruto realized it was a clone all along. Zaruto nudged Uno, 'Hey Uno come on!'  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:56 am
Uno left.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:53 pm
Raiken slowly appeared with a sigh as he looked around making sure no one was following him. He did not enjoy people watching him nor did he like it when people decided they try and copy his techniques. He sighed boredly as he looked at his robing and removed a tiny scroll containing some information. He smiled as he looked at the info and then nodded running his hand along it trying to find the first jutsu he would learn.  

ken-faita

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:18 am
Raiken nodded pocketing the scroll as he raised his hands and spoke " Raikou shi-rudo (Heavens Shield)!!!" he said as he smiled as bolts of lightning began to spark from his clothing. He was obviously very excited about something like that. He smiled and let out a laugh as he felt the massive power surge through his veins, of course it wasn't massive but to him it felt pretty damned great.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 pm
Kemai walked up to the training grounds and looked a Raiken and sat on the ground and said "hyoton level 3" kemai's eyes then changed and he looked at Raiken again and said "so what you thank?"  

fire assasin8

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:33 pm
Raiken looked to him and smiled seeing the eyes " Nice very nice..... but sadly for me there are no others of this bloodline to teach me.... I have to teach myself so this will be a little harder for me, but either way it seems rather powerful, what does stage 3 offer, I no nothing of anything more than stage 2...." he said as he slowly strode towards him and awaited a response.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff