Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 pm
Zane locked his eyes on his clone, force the handsign. Zane's clone was rendered motionless. Nothing he could do would let him move. Zane's clone sweated from exhaustion until he blinked, that's when the clone fell to the floor and poofed from the exhaustion. "BOOSHA! Now I can do it too!" exclaimed Zane  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 pm
Luo nodded. "Good. With my bloodline ability, it can be really useful." Luo then looked at his next genjutsu to learn. "Hm. Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)" Luo wrote the numbers "301" on a piece of paper, and told his clone to just look at it. "Alright, here we go. Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu!" Luo's clone looked at the paper and shook his head. "Sorry Luo, the numbers are the same."

(1/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:13 pm
"Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu!" Luo tried it again. Luo's clone wavered his hand a little. "Eh...The numbers just look like they're waving or shimmering. But they're still in the correct order." Luo sighed.

(2/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:16 pm
"Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu!" Luo's clone looked at the paper for a second. "The one is kinda see through like it's fading away, and the other numbers are still all shimmery, but that's it." Luo nodded. He needed to concentrate more. Genjutsu took a lot more concentration.

(3/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:20 pm
With one hand Zane calls upon a wind clone that appears in front of him. "Okay tell me if you see anything wrong with my body, k?" The clone nodded his head. Zane locked the handsign and muttered "Ikamono Chishio!" the clone saw nothing wrong  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm
"Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu!" The clone looked at the paper. "Okay, the one is gone now, and so is the three, and the zero is still shimmering." Luo nodded. Now all he had to do was mix them up.

(4/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:24 pm
Zane attempted the genjutsu once again. The clone took a realy close look at Zane and noticed that a small cut appeared on Zane's left cheek. "Unless you're trying to worry someone with a tiny cut like that, you're gonna have to do better," said the clone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:26 pm
Zane locked the hand sign again, putting more effort into it. Tiny red spots appeared on Zane's green hoodie but it wasn't anything too significant. "Nope, not there yet."  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 pm
"Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu!" Luo's clone stared at the paper. "That's odd, it says 130." It scratched it's head, and Luo pumped a fist. "Yes!" He continued to change the three numbers around for a while and then smiled. "Good. I know that one. On to the next one."

(5/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:28 pm
Zane locked the handsign once again, remembering the origins of the scar on his shoulder. He remembered the pain he felt when Hajime's katana sliced through his shoulder. That's when the clone looked shocked, he could see blood pouring out of Zane's shoulder profusely. "Heh...you've almost got it, now just expand that to you entire body!"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:30 pm
Luo for some reason was feeling a little happier today than usual. He knelt down and put dirt under his eyes to make them look like bags, and then rubbed grass on his skin to make it look dark grean. He formed handsigns and turned around with his arms out in front of him walking slowly towards Zane. He was covered head to toe in blood and murmured. "Uhhhhh. Muhhhhh. BRAINS!" He knew showing Zane the fun uses for genjutsu would encourage him to use them and practice them more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:30 pm
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! I could have some really good fun doing this to the academy students back at the Mist!" Zane laughed as he locked the handsign and muttered "Ikamono Chishio!" while dwelling on what the clone had said to him. His entire body began to bleed profusely as gashes formed in his body and tears formed in his clothes. Zane looked like he had been ran through a meat mincer. The clone jumped back and gasped, "I'm not going to lie, seeing myself like that is pretty scary," laughed the clone. "Boosha! On to the next one!"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:39 pm
Luo rinsed off his face and arms in the lake water and laughed. "I know, it would be hilarious. Okay, time for me to move on to the next one. Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique)" Luo made the hand seals and stated, "Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu!" Luo's clone shrugged. "All I see is your impatient face." Luo growled at the clone.

(1/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:41 pm
"Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu!" His clone shook his head. "You need to incorporate the illusional substance. Grass blowing, sakura petals, dust, even mist. That's what triggers it remember?" Luo nodded. He'd forgotten about that.

(2/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:42 pm
Zane creates another wind clone. "Hey go to the gate and check out if anything weird is going on," commanded Zane and the wind clone agreed. "Okay next up is Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu." Zane writes down the numbers 123 on a piece of paper and gives it to the clone. "Okay here goes, Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu!" The clone looked at the paper and sighed, "Nope that's wrong!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff