Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:21 pm
Zane's clone appeared back at the training ground and stood in front of Zane. "Glad to have you back Zane," he said to his clone. "Now lets do this! Kaze no Totsunyuu!" Zane held the handsign and a small breeze wisped through the clone's legs. "Good job," said the clone. "Don't start with me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:29 pm
((GAAAH MY STEP MOM IS A b***h!!!!!!!!!! I just shaved today and she said I missed some so I went back and shaved and cut my self 4 ******** times and it wont stop bledding!!!!!!!!!))

Hero walked in and opened the scroll "NOpe nothing" Hero made a clone to take it back to the library  

i3 tails Yagura

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:33 pm
Luo put the handsigns together once more shouting, " Kaze no Totsunyuu!" Instantly, the wind gusted under his clone a little more, picking up flakes of snow, but nothing else. His clone smirked. "Nope, still nothing." Luo stared at his clone for a moment. "Don't remind me."

(2/5)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Luo's water clone appeared behind Hero and stood next to Luo. "Sorry, the Yukikage still hasn't shown up yet." Luo sighed and dispelled the clone.

((That sucks man! Put some ice on it so the blood coagulates.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:37 pm
( rofl i'm sorry to here that, i do that sometimes too)

"Hello Hero-sensei! So what's new?" asked Zane as he implemented more power into the technique. Zane shouted once again, "Kaze no Totsunyuu," as the wind exploded around the clone. The wind picked up much debris and swirled around the clone. The clone laughed, "I think that not only are you using too much power but you've completely lost sight of the technique." Zane released the wind. "What do you know?" he asked the clone sternly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:44 pm
"What took you so long? We've pretty much toured the whole village." Luo then put the handsigns together again. " Kaze no Totsunyuu!" The wind gusted in the clones face, and kicked up. The clone then sighed spitting out water. "You're losing sight of it. It's a genjutsu remember? Just take it easy." Luo sighed.

(3/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:51 pm
"Heh...okay here we go, Kaze no Totsunyuu!" exclaimed Zane as the wind kicked up, this time a bit lighter than before to work on the vision part. "It's starting to get better, but not close enough." retorted the clone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 pm
Luo put the handsigns together and stated, " Kaze no Totsunyuu!" This time, the wind swirled around the clone and then picked up. Luo's clone stood there blinking repeatedly. "It's starting to work you've got the groundwork down, it just isn't solid yet. It is difficult for me to see though." Luo nodded. He was getting closer.

(4/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:09 pm
"Kaze no Totsunyuu!" exclaimed Zane as he once again put his hands together. The wind kicked up around the clone and started to take the shape that it's supposed to be. "One more step Zane," claimed the clone as he was having difficulty seeing through.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:21 pm
Luo motioned for his clone to start walking around so that he could simulate a real situation. "Kaze no Totsunyuu!" Instantly, a gale gust of wind swirled around the clone blowing every-which way. The clone covered his eyes with his arms and began shouting. "Okay, okay, you did it! I'm getting nauseous!" Luo dispelled the jutsu and smiled. "There we go."

(5/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:27 pm
"Wind Style: Kaze no Totsunyuu!" exclaimed Zane as he performed the handsigns. A gust of wind kicked up the snow around the clone. It seemed like a powerful blizzard surrounded the clone. The clone's vision blurred as he stumbled around, feelign like he wanted to vomit. Zane dispeled the jutsu only to find his clone kneeling on the ground. "BOOSHA! I just learned my first genjutsu!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Luo nodded. "Technically we know some genjutsu. Like the water puddle technique, but this is the first genjutsu we've learned that affects others. Do you wanna learn another one?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm
"Of course I want to learn more! This stuff may come in handy!" exclaimed Zane ready for more.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 pm
"Okay. Well this one is one of those you don't even have to put any time to. It involves no handsigns. Description: This is a simple genjutsu that allows you to cover up foot prints in mud, snow, sand and grass. With each step the user takes they send a small burst of chakra to their feet. The chakra that is left on the ground where they stepped creates an illusion that makes it look like whatever element they were walking in hasn‘t been disturbed. The illusion lasts for three hours and then begins to diminish."

Luo began walking around pumping chakra into his feet. He let out a burst with every step, and slowly the jutsu got better and better, until it looked like he didn't even step there. "There we go."

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Kemai walked up "you 2 are fun to stalk" kemai then said "yuki jetto" and snow came out of Kemai's thought and kemai shoot it at the ones standing there "tag your it" he said with the snow heading toward luo and hero and kaze  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff