Reply Role Playing
Utopia crumbled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Yukie raises a brow looking at Skitz. "You of all people should know that i dont have problems. I was just .....teaching the new recruits about disaplin and respect"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:28 pm
Bachiatariko
((Hm? Actually, no... heh heh, I just kind of skimmed over everything. I'll change anything if you want. ^^ But... what one character?))

lol not what i ment razz i was talking about how yukies bio is about the size of your three but thats because im really .....descriptive that and i have huge freakin pictures...your bios are great  

yukie the black wolf

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:34 pm
Nezumi nibbled on a apple. 'Tastes sour.'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:35 pm
((Ohhh... heh heh, I want to be a writer, so I get my practice through things like this. ^^ Thanks for the compliment. ^^))

Skitz shrugged. "True... very true. But still." Rose and playing with Cerzien now, something that made Skitz smile. Even though Cerzien was older than her and Rose acted way younger than her, she considered both family, and, considering how Cerzien hadn't been around Rose much when they were human, she thought it was kind of late to start to patch that up; but it was still nice to see the two together. Her smile faded, though, as Cerzien walked over, followed by Rose, and looked over the new batch of new-comers. "Need any help?" He asked.

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:38 pm
Clapping her hands Yukie looks around the room. " These people are my second in comands and good friends Skitz, Rose, and ...."she trails off pretending to think about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:42 pm
Skitz laughed while Cerzien gave a dry, "Ha, ha." Turning to face the new comers, Skitz gave her usual lopsided smile and saluted. "Yo, people of the realm," she greeted, partially slumping back into her original position. Rose waved. "Hi!" Cerzien nodded, keeping his formal stance.  

Bachiatariko

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:50 pm
Nezumi smiled. "An' I'm Nezumi, But if ya can't say that then call me mouse!!!!" She smiled ang yelled  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:50 pm
Smiling Yukie hits her head in a mock duh gesture "oh yeh I remember now its ....Cerzien right" She quickly moves out of his range a serious cold look plastering itself back on her face she looks at the newcomers.
"Okay orientation is over now go to the administrative personal to get room assignments and squad assignments...Oh and i have one key important advice keep on your toes and dont die."
With that she turns tword the trio dissmissing the newbies she smiles at Skitz speaking softly. "You guys get your squad assignments yet?"  

yukie the black wolf

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:57 pm
Skitz shook her head. "Not me." Rose shook her head as well, and Cerzien shrugged. "Not yet. Did you?" Skitz pulled out her crossbow and started polishing it. "And any news about the Demonica?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:04 pm
She grimaces a look of pain entering her eyes she quickly covers it with that same cool composed facade.
"We've lost 4 undercover agents and the number of Ritual Bearing's killed have spiked. From what the last agent said Lucifer is really starting to get intimadated and some how he has found a way to spike his power. So far what we have found that the victims had in common was that each of them had a angelic power all of them pure virgins. I cant figure out why hes killing them though. Any of you guys have ideas?"
She frowns in frustration her ears popping out of her hair and her tail apearing.  

yukie the black wolf

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:12 pm
Skitz shrugged, a little of the blood lust she sometimes felt entering her eyes. "Interesting. No idea why they would be after them, but who said that Lucifer needed a reason to be evil?" A pause. Then, "Would you like me to go and do a field run?" It was her specialty. Rose, however, piped up, "It's because he has less chance of converting the innocent." Cerzien sighed and patted his little sister on the head. "That could be it..." Skitz twitched slightly, seeing the rainbow of colours out of the corner of her eye. "The new batch is very diverse..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 pm
Nezumi dropped her apple and ran to Yukie's side "Yukie-sama! I know about the Demonica! I learned something!" She was worried.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:20 pm
Yukie sighs softly nodding. "Yes they are. Though do you think anyof them are likely to be converted eaisily or a spy for him?"
She looks at Skitz and Rose for this confermation. "The only one i have to say im really worried about is little mouse. But you do have a point there Rose and since i kinda "accadently" added my name to your squad list i guess were all gonna check this out first hand. So wuddya guys say a undercover operation in Lucifers own castle?" Her eyes glitter with a michiveious light most would find disturbing if they didnt know her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:22 pm
Still alive and uninjured. Elyot thought as he waited behind the others near the administrative to get the assignments. As he waited, he thought about everything that happened in the room. Mainly, Skitz, Cerzien, and Rose. Glad they seem okay....  

_sa_fille_

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:25 pm
Looking down at the small girl her head tilts to the side her ears perking. "well then tell us little mouse"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff