Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:39 am
Medulla walked into the girls section. She was very tired so she kept her eyes closed. They had been hurting since the time her match had ended.
She sat and washed her body before entering the spring.
"Mmmm, feels wodnerful..." She muttered. She splattered some water with her legs.
"To think that I lost my cool on that battle.... I must be an idiot" She said to herself sinking to the water up to her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:04 am
*a beautiful girl nin walks into the water silently and sits down. Looks at Medulla curiously* I know this might not be my buisness *says softly* But did you happen to win your match, I was hoping you might..  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:05 am
"Hmmm, no... I tryed my best but..." Medulla started but then stoped for while, she pulled her legs against her chest and warped her hands around them. "I did my best.." She mumbled with kind of depresed voice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:11 am
"... I must go now, I will never move on if I sit still." She said and stood up. She gave a bow to the other girl. "It was pleasure to meet you. My name is Medulla, I am sure we will meet again." She said and gave a small smirk.
If I cant master this eye... I will never get anywhere She thought as she left the hotsprings.  

Mahou1Kami

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces