Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:14 pm
Gyou looked at Kemai "that's how i died."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:02 pm
kamai looked back to Gyou and says "ok well so now should we resume our training"  

fire assasin8

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:15 pm
Gyou smiled "well first Emiko, what can you tell me about how the snow makes you feel."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:38 am
Kamai picks up a pile of snow and curls it in to a ball and throws it at Sypher and says "Hay! wake up what are you doing?"  

fire assasin8

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:44 pm
Sypher wakes up "Hey what the hell was that for?" Sypher then got up and punched his brother right in the face for throwing snow at him. Sypher walks around and trys to get a bit warmer " You know for that trainings going to be a little more stricter."Sypher smiled but shivered in the cold.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:37 pm
kamai fell to the ground with his nose bleeding kamai then says "You @ss it was a snow ball u did not have to punch me" kamai then cracked his nose back in to place with blood rolling off his cheek blood staining the snow kamai then says to Gyou "hay well my brothers here i guess ill just train with him ok gyou" kamai looks at sypher and says "at least i did not crack my knuckles" kamai then smirking at sypher and chuckling  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:14 pm
kamai then says to sypher "o hay lets go to my Anbu Base i haven't been there in a wile ok meet me in the gym of it you cant miss it. Snow is going to be covering the whole ground in there ok meet you there" kamai then Yelling "YUKI HENGE YUSUO NO JUTSU" Kamai now melting into the snow disappears  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:54 pm
Sypher a tad bit annoyed use Instantaneous fire technique to teleport to the base in which his little brother ment while leaving a puddle of melted ice.  

M o k i F a i r y

Sweet Candy Pandy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:56 am
[hey sorry I haven't been on for a while but with the last week of school I was really busy and last weekend my aunt was in a car accident AND it was my grandma's birthday! So it was a little hectic but fun. Anyways I'm back!]

Ellie looks at Gyou and then closes her eyes "Well I'm not sure but to me the snow makes me feel calm and at home, yet theres a yearning to unlock power! or something like that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 am
"good, now make sure you know, that the snow is your self, now, i think with the war you may need to start training at the jonin level."  

Havok-Trance

Sweet Candy Pandy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:49 am
Ellie jumped up and hugged Gyou"Awesome!!This is going to be so exciting!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:03 pm
Gyou patted the young girls head "your welcome."  

Havok-Trance

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:07 pm
zolo pops out of no were uesing the transportation jutsu "hello gyou"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:11 pm
Ellie looked at Zolo and let go of Gyou "Who are you? Well it doesn't matter anyways, Sensei we should start my training!" whee  

Sweet Candy Pandy

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:23 pm
((ummm ok i think 2-4 thinks one im zolo two gyou is in war right now three unless you want to die eather say you will chek the acadumy for gyou or something and stay there or stay here and hide because the war has started and is attacking the villige right now we need only are strongest ok i dont want any one getting killed in battle ok im allready puting my self at risk ok))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff