Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Suna Library (Exploded) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:49 am
"Yes this is how it should work.." Ric says stands up.
"Now i only need to learn this jutsus.." Ric mutters and takes the scrolls and leaves the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:46 am
Kashiim walks into the library and looks around in amazement at the size of the library. "wow this is big and pretty cool too."he spoke with astonishment. "Well I came here with a purpose and that was to learn some new jutsu. ok what is this Suna Tsume (sand claws)." then kashiim began to read to himself the description of Suna Tsume "Coating their hands and forearms with sand, the user expels chakra to harden and lengthen the sand to create claw like gauntlets on each arm. They make good offensive weapons as they allow the user to make swiping attacks towards an enemy, or try and disarm a weapon wielding foe, while at the same time providing excellent protection for the hands and upper arm against bladed weaponry. hmm let's see if I'm talented enough." Kashiim began to focus chakra into his arm to try and create sand gauntlets but failed the first few times after his fourth try kashiim was able to create sand gauntlets and hold it for several minutes. "sweet." kashiim spoke to himself in an accomplished tone.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:51 pm
Kashiim continued to search through the library in search of jutsu scrolls and stopped when he saw a scroll entitled "Suna Defensive Ninjutsu"
Kashiim then grabbed the scroll from the shelf and began to read through the jutsus. "Hmm... This seems interesting, Daison no Me." Kashiim began to read the scroll silently to himself. A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja uses sand to create an eye through which they can clearly see without fear of being seen. Perfect for spying or collecting information, or targeting an opponent while guarding himself with a wall-defense.

"Let's see if I can get this jutsu down quickly, I never know when I might need it." Kashiim spoke to himself and began to focus his chakra. After focusing his chakra for about a minute, he attempted the jutsu but failed. "Dang." he said softly. He attempted the jutsu several more times without succesion. "One more time and then I'm done with this." he said and then focused his chakra and finally created an eye that he could see through. "yes." he said having finally doing the jutsu correctly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:00 pm
((Gennin can't teach themselfs stuff.))  

Death_God_Sakura

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:06 pm
(whoops my bad i'll unteach myself and ask you to teach me it again)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:54 pm
(ok. Sorry if I am not around same times. My friends drag me out of my house to go fishing.)  

Death_God_Sakura

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:04 pm
(thats ok im randomly in and out, you know stupid work below house)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:00 pm
A young genin showed up at the library, not from this village but not wearing his village headband. He was only here on a personal matter and not as a ninja from his village.

He asked around a little bit and got directed to the back of the library. He walked back there, it was rather quiet and empty in this place today. He was scanning through some books on bloodlines. Uchiha, Hyuuga, an odd one called Fuuma. But he wasnt here to study those ones but rather one that he thought he had. This library didnt have anything on silver chakra though and he sighed, walking out of the place.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:52 am
Chuin sat down, readin books about cloud village riots and uprages....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:55 pm
A beautiful young blonde entered the library.This was a place she could be comfortable in."Ummm....Can anyone help me??"She looked around for someone.((well g2g sry sweatdrop rp tommorrow then??))  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 pm
Kashiim walked from behind a case of books to see the girl standing in the middle of the library with a confused expression. "Maybe I can be of some assistance." Kashiim said in a friendly tone. "What can I help you with?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:18 pm
She looked down shyly."Oh, ahaha yeah.I well, came here to train and I'm kinda lost."She smiled bashfully.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:51 am
Kashiim's mouth pulled up at the corners as he heard her explanation. "It looks like you are lost then. This is the library...although it is a good place to start. Without knowledge, you can't succeed." He paused for a brief moment to remince about the time he spent here and then continued. "So what are your goals?" He asked in a casual way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:31 pm
"Oh, well I'm going to be a great kunoichi someday haha, that is, when I actually start training haha."She smiled at him.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:30 pm
"How about we go to the academy. I have another student there who I can teach with you." Kashiim said with a smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff