Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:47 am
MoonSilver777
pe teacher: listen kid...*he talks to slayer* if you harm oen of my best players in sports...i will be sure you will have lots to do in detenchion... you got me...*he glears at you*

fine but i dont want them picking on anyone all you bastards think is you all big and bad cause your on a sports team i wont hurt another one as long as they dont provoke me to  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:23 pm
*the wolfox girl looks like shes about to cry but hides her eyes from the stranger* thanks....you dont have to...

teacher: *walks off about to blow a vessil*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:29 pm
hey are you okay?  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:38 pm
*sniffles* im fine...*trys to pick up whats useful*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:01 am
okay well*he looks at his watch*oh s**t im late for class *runs over to tyke and grabs his arm*c'mon we have got to go  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:30 am
Takka Aruthmetre, the physics and high mathematics teacher for grades 11 and 12 walks up to the two new looking furs to the school.

"I heard a commotion. Is there any problem here that I could help with?"  

00Shoe
Captain

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:18 am
yes actually*huff! huff!*where...is...room...178?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:41 pm
MoonSilver777

He picks up the last item on the ground and hands it to the wolf. "I've dealt with punks like that. I eventually got them to back off of me when I showed them a thing or two. So don't worry. I got your back now."  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:13 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777

He picks up the last item on the ground and hands it to the wolf. "I've dealt with punks like that. I eventually got them to back off of me when I showed them a thing or two. So don't worry. I got your back now."

*looks up at the guy takeing the stuff and stuffing it in her book bag* m-my name is johanna...i gota get to class...it best you go too...*looks to find out i have math first hour* thanks for saving me...*runs off to class*  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:32 pm
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777

*looks up at the guy takeing the stuff and stuffing it in her book bag* m-my name is johanna...i gota get to class...it best you go too...*looks to find out i have math first hour* thanks for saving me...*runs off to class*

As Johanna left, he waved to her, and walked down the hall... to go to class or just to somewhere else?  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:00 pm
*after math lonely and i have the same class. keyboarding*

hey...same class?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:47 pm
He looked around the room and then at her. He gave a smile at Johanna, and said "Yea, I guess so. Oh, I forgot to tell you... my name's Zeldrick."  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:35 pm
*smiles shyly carring her back pack still* ok zeldrick...i guess this is keyboarding so we wont do much today just get our floppy disks...and set up our computers...need help?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:49 pm
Zeldrick chuckled. "No, but thank you anyways.... how long have you been going to this school?" He smiled and tilted his head.  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:19 pm
oh...its my first day...i moved here after my mom died...it was hard so we moved away to try and clear our heads...its working so far...but i still miss her a little...i rember when she would take me and my dad out on ice cream sundays... *giggles* and give me a strawberry on my ice cream...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff