Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
What kind of Atheist are you Quiz? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiporah is bored
  and wants to discuss.
View Results

55may55

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:17 am
You scored as a Apathetic Atheist
Meh... whatever. Apathetic Atheists tend towards disbelief because believing takes more work. These are the people who won't argue religion, even if a total nutjob confronts them because arguing just seems like a waste of time they could spend doing something else.

Apathetic Atheist 75%
Scientific Atheist 67%
Spiritual Atheist 58%
Militant Atheist 50%
Angry Atheist 42%
Agnostic 42%
Theist 25%

Well. . . yeah that pretty much sums it up. I mean I do like to debate sometimes, but overall I think I agree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:03 pm
User Image
Apparently I am one of the coolest people on the planet. Which really sucks because I have low self esteem and think myself made of suck and lose. But I am very spirtual so I guess I agree with the label. Just not the description. I am a bad person.  

Dirty Dirty Shisno

Lux7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:07 am
You scored as a Scientific Atheist
These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.
Scientific Atheist
75%
Spiritual Atheist
75%
Militant Atheist
50%
Apathetic Atheist
50%
Angry Atheist
42%
Agnostic
33%
Theist
17%

Mine was pretty correct 4laugh mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:04 pm
I got Apathetic Atheist, but I don't think it's very accurate for me. I'm not an atheist because I'm lazy, I'm an atheist because it makes sense. And I will definitely debate religion.

Meh... whatever. Apathetic Atheists tend towards disbelief because believing takes more work. These are the people who won't argue religion, even if a total nutjob confronts them because arguing just seems like a waste of time they could spend doing something else.

Apathetic Atheist 83%
Scientific Atheist 75%
Spiritual Atheist 67%
Militant Atheist 67%
Angry Atheist 50%
Agnostic 50%
Theist 8%  

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sex! at the Disco

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:37 pm
I got Spiritual. Odd--I was raised in a Christian family.

What kind of atheist are you?
You scored as a Spiritual Atheist
Ah! Some of the coolest people in the world are Spiritual Atheists. Most of them weren't brought up in an organized religion and have very little baggage. They concentrate on making the world a better place and know that death is just another part of life. What comes after, comes after.
Spiritual Atheist
92%
Militant Atheist
67%
Apathetic Atheist
67%
Angry Atheist
58%
Agnostic
58%
Scientific Atheist
50%
Theist
42%  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:41 am

You scored as Apathetic Atheist Meh... whatever. Apathetic Atheists tend towards disbelief because believing takes more work. These are the people who won't argue religion, even if a total nutjob confronts them because arguing just seems like a waste of time they could spend doing something else.

Scientific Atheist 83%
Apathetic Atheist 83%
Militant Atheist 67%
Spiritual Atheist 58%
Angry Atheist 58%
Agnostic 42%
Theist 25%

It's about right... Meh... mrgreen  

RustonRampallion

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:33 pm
I got scientific... almost agnostic but I don't see myself as agnostic.
I do acknowledge that there MAY be a God but I BELIEVE that there is no God. It's like my belief of God not existing outweighs my belief of God existing. I guess... the proper term for me is an agnostic atheist? D: 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:17 pm
Apathetic Atheist
100%
Scientific Atheist
75%
Spiritual Atheist
67%
Agnostic
67%
Angry Atheist
58%
Militant Atheist
42%
Theist

I'm an atheistic agnostic in all truthfulness though. But yah, I really don't care enough about religion to give it my time and energy.  

Lunar Falcon

Goddess of the Coulee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 am
These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.
Scientific Atheist
67%
Spiritual Atheist
58%
Apathetic Atheist
50%
Militant Atheist
42%
Agnostic
33%
Angry Atheist
33%
Theist
17%

I suppose, out of the selction, this one suites me best...

I understand both sides though because i used to be religiuos myself. I don't agree with atheists bashing the religious or the religious bashing the atheists, It's hypocritical really.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:56 pm
My quiz results::

Militant Atheist:: 100%

Apathetic Atheist:: 100%

Angry Atheist:: 92%

Spiritual Atheist:: 83%

Scientific Atheist:: 67%

Agnostic:: 42%

Theist:: 25%

Born Of Ash And Despair

Hallowed Phantom

b-asinine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:15 am
You scored as a Spiritual Atheist
Ah! Some of the coolest people in the world are Spiritual Atheists. Most of them weren't brought up in an organized religion and have very little baggage. They concentrate on making the world a better place and know that death is just another part of life. What comes after, comes after.
Spiritual Atheist
100%
Scientific Atheist
92%
Militant Atheist
75%
Agnostic
58%
Apathetic Atheist
50%
Theist
25%
Angry Atheist
8%

-b.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:30 am
User Image

Quote:
You scored as a Angry Atheist
Whoah! Down boy! It's time to let go of the belligerence and let someone else talk for a while. Even if the religious don't make must sense, you should probably observe the unspoken rules for human interaction and not yell directly into their faces.
Angry Atheist 83%
Scientific Atheist 83%
Apathetic Atheist 75%
Agnostic 58%
Militant Atheist 50%
Spiritual Atheist 42%
Theist 8%

*sweatdrops* kinda true...
I don't really shove my opinions on other people,
and usually it's the believer who starts the debate (if there is one)
but when the debate gets on, if they go really out of line,
I can be very pissed off.
And this quiz asked some questions that are really obviously atheist,
thus easily making those who chose "true" an angry one...

User Image

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

Serendipity Splendor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:17 pm

I AM 100% SCIENTIST, ACCORDING TO THE QUIZ!

I'm soooooo glad I got this score, it's cause I reason things out. yay! blaugh

I'm like the opposite of Apathetic lol I will argue with anybody--- I'm respectful though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:39 am
Militant Atheist 100%
Scientific Atheist 83%
Angry Atheist 67%
Apathetic Atheist 58%
Agnostic 50%
Spiritual Atheist 42%
Theist 8%

Quite frankly, I'm offended that I'm down as 8% theist and 42% Spiritual... that's just stupid.... Now I feel like I've earned that 100% Militant Atheist label, what can I say, I hate religion, it is the worlds cancer.  

Tornado_Creator

Prince Rilian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:25 am
Scientific Atheist
75%
Angry Atheist
67%
Apathetic Atheist
50%
Agnostic
33%
Militant Atheist
17%
Spiritual Atheist
8%