Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Lost planet: Survival ((NO LONGER ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:05 pm
Mihori finaly calmed down and fell on him back smiling. "I dont beileive it....a bunch of teens just kicked a 2 storie sea snake's a**."

Sam rolled her eyes and went to check on Jack. "Are you ok? You look alittle beat.".  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:16 pm
"Fine, just a bit torn up. Can you check to see if everyone else's alright? I think I'm gonna need a breather..."  

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Sam smiled when she heard that he was okay. " K, just relax, Ill go see if everyones still alive." She slid down the side and went over to Alex. "Hey, are you ok Alex?" She said watching his hand. "You need to cover that, hold on." She ran inside the ship and came back with a mad kit. "Theres some madical wrap in here." She said trying to offer it to him.

Mihori stood and went over to Jack. "Listen Im sorry for earlier, I didnt mean to be so rude. You really ok?" He sat down and yanked a large peice of window glass from his back. "You look pretty bad."

((I got to go, I might be back later. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:42 pm
"I've had worse...though by natural means." he said, smirking. "I'll live, don't worry about me. You got some glass on your back? Lemme see it, I'll get the little pieces out and wrap it up."  

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:42 pm
Doing next to nothing but staring and standing with her mouth and eyes wide open, Shizuru stood motionlessly as everyone else had defeated a sea serpet--without her help. Why are you alive...? A voice asked her. You really are useless. No one talks to you. You just bearly managed to survive by crawling aboard that escape pod. Now there was an enemy, and you just stood there? The voice sounded angry. It was familiar, but at the same time, alienated. She didn't know it.

She thought nothing, only sinking to her knees and hold her arms close to her chest, shaking slightly out of fear. "I don't know where I am. I don't know who those people are." She really didn't. At the last second, she managed to slip in, unnoticed until the crash. Stop being such a worm. She shook her slightly back and forth, her wavy red hair bounced slightly as she did so.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Alex nodded as he ripped off the remaining glove on his hand. He winced as he sprayed an antibiotic spray on it and then began to wrap it. Suddenly he was grappled from the front - it was Laura. They both pushed into each other tightening their grips on each other every passing second.

Laura was crying, but she didn't care who saw her. They were both alive, and she was with him again. This was all that mattered.

lord krok

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:23 pm
Jack was examining the area with a sadness. "This shouldn't have happened..." he muttered, looking over to see if any wounded weren't being treated. He crouched near Shizuru and put a hand on her back calmly, rubbing it gently. "Hey, come on...you alright?" he asked softly. "Don't be scared...don't be angry...I could see you shaking from over there, so you must be pretty freaked somehow..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:01 pm
She jumped when an unfamiliar hand touched her shoulder. Her head of red hair spun around and looked at the boy named "Jack", though she had no knowledge of this in the slightest. He was just someone she didn't know to her. She retracted, pulling away from him. Her eyes were still rather wide, though she remained to say nothing at all.

"D--don't touch me!" She managed to force out, sounding rather like an angry whisper.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:50 pm
Mihori stood. "Hey, relax, theres no one here whos gonna hurt you, and the snake is dead. Come on dont be angry." He tryed to smile but it came out a strange grim smirk.

Something bit Jack's hand and he could feel it quickly move up his arm, under his skin and dissapear...then like a far off voice, heard only by Jack... 'nooo....dont leave the ship, come back before your....*fzzit*....Noooo!.....'

Sam nodded, and smiled when she saw the 2 together, she picked up the things Alex didnt need and walked over to everyone else. "Is everyone ok?....." She bent down by Shizuru and looked her kindly in the eyes, bearing a soft, relaxed smile. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:43 pm
Shizuru was never one to receive a lot of attention, and when nearly everyone directed their attention towards her to see if she was injured badly, she didn't know quite how to act. Her mouth opened, and her voice creaked, but she said no words. She closed her mouth and pursed her lips, looking downwards. "I'm....fine." She whispered, looking away. All of this compassion confused her. When had this happened last? No one cared about her.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:22 pm
Jack fell back, turning his head. What...the...hell? he thought to himself, then shook it off and looked back at Shizuru. "Just making sure kid, didn't mean to freak you out..." he muttered, leaning back against the torn up ship.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:21 pm
Something inside Jack moved and he could feel it moving up the back of his neck into his head, then settle around his brain, the voice spoke agin. "Why...why did you go out I told you not to....*whimper*....daddy....why...."

Sam smiled slightly. "Okay, If you need anything let me know, k?"  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:37 pm
Jack gripped his head and opened his eyes widely. Get out of my head...STOP DIGGING IN MY MEMORIES!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:54 pm
Mihori looked over at him. "Hey? whats wrong?" He stood and looked worried.

The voice got louder. "Mommy....Daddy....I miss you, why did you leave me...I need you....." Then the voice changed to that of an older male, but it didnt sound human, more like a different launguage...but it made sense. "Protect the island, protect the child, Advezi needs you.....hurry." Then it went quiet....the voice gone, but the thing still remained.

Suddenly Sam's voice could be heard. "ck? Jack? Hey whats wrong? you looked like you were in pain...." She had been calling his name for a while.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:03 pm
Jack came back to reality and looked around, his eyes wide and in a cold sweat. "Damn....something's in my head...." he thought shakily. "I...I'll be fine. Sorry about that, must be fatigue..."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games