Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wize5

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:46 pm
good your probably feeling a little drained after the chakra that was wasted arn't you? well you can go and rest in the dorm in the northwest part of the cavern.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:59 pm
marquis takes a deep breath. "ya my chakra is pretty drained. I'm just going to practice a little more of the earth military movement technique." marquis makes 2 handsigns and dives backwards into the ground. some time later after swimming around a bit and getting used to it. marquis appears from the wall, "whew , I think i am going to call it a day."  

marquis27

Wize5

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:38 am
*whistles and 8 bears, 9 wolf-dogs, 2 panthers, and an andean condor come out os the tunnel* dinnertime my friends *wize walks over to a large cold room and brings out 21 slabs on meat and tosses one to each.* eat up my friends.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:23 pm
*a note is posted on the doorway of the main dojo* Went to help out with repairs at mizukage's office.  

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:36 pm
Marquis wakes up, and finds the dojo empty. "hmmm thats strange." Marquis leaves the dojo and turns around to finally see the note. "maybe they need my help. I do have great design, construction and carpentry skills because of my puppets." Marquis sets off back into town.  
7fireheart7 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:52 am
Sakina walks toward the home of the one she has been told will help her master the Kurama bloodline: Wize. She makes her way toward a strange tree on the edge of a large lake. "Maybe this tree leads to the hidden dojo," Sakina thinks aloud to herself.  

7fireheart7

7fireheart7 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:03 pm
Sakina passes the tree and enters a dimly lit cave. She takes no more than seven steps inside when suddenly, the floor shimmers and disappears. Sakina begins to fall.  
7fireheart7 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:30 pm
As Sakina is falling, huge spikes grow out of the wall and attempt to impale her. Luckily, Sakina successfully dodged them all. "That was close," Sakina said, landing on her feet and continuing her journey.  

7fireheart7

7fireheart7 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:58 pm
Sakina continues to navigate the twisting corridors and enters a wide chamber. The opening she came through seals shut. The only other exit is guarded by a huge panther. Sakina prepares to attack the panther, but is tackled by a second panther hiding in the shadows. The other panther jumps in and they both viciously swipe at Sakina. After acquiring several cuts, Sakina manages to get both panther off of her. Sakina quickly performs some handsigns. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" 2 water clones appear. While the panthers are distracted, Sakina rushes to the exit.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:21 pm
Sakina enters another chamber. Remembering the panthers she had just encountered, she checked all around before moving. There are 2 doorways with 2 wolf-dogs guarding each opening. “One is probably Genjutsu,” Sakina mumbled to herself. Reaching into her weapon pouch, she pulls out several poisoned needles and throws them at the two doors. The needles that thrown at the left doorway were deflected, but the ones that were thrown at the right passageway kept on going. Sakina then threw a smoke bomb. Using the smoke as cover, she threw poisoned needles at the 2 wolf-dogs guarding the doorway. When the wolf-dogs scattered, she raced through the doorway.  

7fireheart7

Wize5

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:28 am
*wize had returned and was meditating when Sakina barged in with the whole wolf-dog pack hot on her heels
User Image
when they stopped at the doorway knowing that unless their called their not allowed into the dojo. The condor that was at wize's side had now placed itself between wize and sakina, spreading it's 10 foot wingspan and threating to attack her.*be at ease my pet's she's family after all, I can smell her bloodline from here. *the condor pulls its wings back to it's sides and wize stands up* how can i help you sister?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:37 pm
Sakina pauses to catch her breath. "I was told that you could help me master my bloodline," Sakina answered, staring in awe at the giant condor.  

7fireheart7

Wize5

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:47 pm
That i can do, but it's not going to be an easy road, the first thing is to learn how to suppress your dormant demon, the kurama clan's dirty little secret, and that's going to be the part that will nearly kill you as it did me. In order to do that i'll need you to help me set up the meditation circle.

*lays out t scroll with instructions and a diagram of the circle*

User Image

Now help me make it *he said as he tossed her some sacred salts*  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:45 am
Marquis stumbles into the dojo late one night. tired from working on the mizukages office. He passes out in the northwestern dorms.  

marquis27

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces