Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:24 am
Ray and Nina stared at the teacher that fell out of a near by closet "Well looks like we win" said the two together "Yo teach, Long time no see. YOu look terible"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:28 am
"Nighthail-kun!" Aura yelled happily, running past the twins, basically shoving them out of the way. She dropped to the floor, pulling him into a tight hug. "You're okay.... I'm so glad..." she blinked, feeling the three other teens staring at her. She coughed, blushing, and flicked his head. "Dummy..."  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:38 am
The twins glared at her a moment and then stared at the two on the floor. They grinned "Student-Teacher relationships are illegal in all places... but don worry we wont tell of your forbidden relationship" They smiled and held each others hand "Oh the trials and pains they'd go through just to be together" They made an ironic sigh "Oh the beauty of it all, such is the way love goes" They grinned widely. "Both of us freaks support you ha ha"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:30 pm
Nighthail didnt under stand what was happening. "Aura? What are you doing here, we need to leave now before they get up here." He took her hand and led her towards the twins. "And you 2 normaly I'd ignore it but could it kill you to ease up. Josh is dead and there are even more bones in some of the other rooms I-" The door nearest them opened and a tall young man with ram horns stepped out. (This one is Mint.) He stopped and starred, he looked just about as pale as Namman did. eek  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:33 pm
They both groaned aloud "Alright, but after this is over consider yourself prone to get messed with..." They both nodded and then stared at him. At least until the thing guy with horns came out of the same place. Nina jumped and went behind Ray.
"What the hell!?!"
Ray looked behind him at his sister and then looked back at the horned man. "Nina... I didn't know you were scared of horny men"
Nina just pinched him and stayed behind him

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:39 pm
Aura shivered, grabbing Namman again and holding him behind her and Nighthail. She squeezed both of their hands tightly, glaring at the monster, she caught a laugh in her throat at one of the twins' joke.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:12 pm
The man jumped when Nina yelled, then swollowed and tryed to back up, but instead backed himself aginst the wall. " W-who are you?....." sad eek He said in a scared little voice. Namman wasnt shaking this time in fact he was glaring at the beast. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:16 pm
Aura almost fell on her face,
"what the hell? What a sissy... even Namman isn't afraid..." she mumbled.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:25 pm
The twins looked dumbfounded. Ren looked over at his sister who left him to look face to face with the demon "What the hell? Nina get over here!"
Nina tilted her head.
"I'm Nina who are you?" She was curious, and just stared blankly. Ray ran up to her sister and practically dragged her back to where they stood. "Idiot"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:35 pm
The man practicly pressed himself aginst the wall when Nina got close. "I-Im Mint, The c-c-caretaker....please dont kill me." He looked like a puppy, shivering in fear of a couple of kids and ragged adult.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:37 pm
"Wow..." aura stepped forward and held out a hand, "I'm Aura... we won't hurt you if you don't let them," she nodded her head downstairs, "Hurt us."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:44 pm
He put out his hand slowly and shook her hand. "Okay.....Nice to meet you..." sweatdrop The was a little laugh, the cat from before was standing behind Nina and Ray. "Well, nice to see you've met our youngest, Mint, Hes a bit of a wus when it comes to humans, but he makes great pies." The cat said licking it's lips.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:45 pm
The twins stared. "How would he protect us?" Said Nina. "He's scared of me who was scared of him first!"
Ray shrugged. "Well this is a new turn of events... Humans who are scarier than monsters..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:49 pm
"Of course she's scary!" Aura snapped, "You're just used to seeing her face everyday!" she smirked with her usual feline prowess, going back behind Nighthail and hugging his waist. "I really wanna getout of here, Nighthail-kun..."  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:55 pm
Nighthail glared at Roge, the cat smiled. "You want to go another round little boy?" Mint steped between them and growled. "Oh, so you want some do you? Bring it half pint." Mint lept at the cat and took him over the rail and they crashed to the floor. Namman starred at the others. "What just happened?" Nighthail shook his head. "Mint said he would protect us, and thats what hes doing."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games