Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:43 am
not long i would have to imagine*the demon jynx said with a smile*so you want to know how i know them?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:29 am
"Yes,I would like to know,but I'm not suprised if you were an experiment as I was."said Bagera"They use others for thier own conquest,and do horrific experiments on those seen as tools of war."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:23 pm
i was a failed attempt at the chaos drive everytime they put too much physical stress on his body to put it in i came out and killed them and i did see you there as well nice little rampage you went on  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:06 am
"Hah,I see"laughed Bagera"I was the only "partial"success they had,and only because I was Taro Kana.I figure they shipped you off world before I went insane,heh,or else we wouldn't be talking now.I completely destroyed North Junii.Tell me though,how did you ever escape them,they deem you a failure and throw you where ever?"  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:00 am
no actually at one time i told him about me what i was and how i got here then i asked him to let me have control to escape that horrific place he sumitid to me and i escaped killing as little as possible cause when we were there our minds merged and i felt compassion as he did but after i had to unmerge with him to work on his memories i did not want him to remember that place no the only way for us to merge is to hate the same thing in unicen to have a connection with eachother does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:21 pm
"I understand a bit"said Bagera in slight thought"You are a part of him,yet a different creature at the same time...interesting.My darkside comes from the deepest reaches of my soul,and is very much a part of me.This is why I have all memory of my insanity.I was deemed a fitting subject for the Junii experiments because of my blood,nature,and the fact the darkside is a full part of me...I wish I could rid myself of the horrid memories of death and descruction..."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:50 pm
what are you talking about bagera?*he was back in his light form with ne memory of what happend  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:40 pm
"Oh...nothing"she said cheerfully"I was just rambling to myself.How are you feeling?Do you like the beach?We shall stay here awhile,I'll start your training shortly,if that is fine with you."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:55 pm
i do and that would be nice  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:44 pm
"Very well"she said as she stood up,walking over to a small grove of palm trees.Her sword appeared in her hand,"Now,"she said,raising her sword"I want you to strike at one of these trees,here."Another sword appeared in her other hand,it was a green and silver blade that was much smaller then Bagera's favored Steel Tesga."This is the fabled Frestic Javalin,the sword of nature."said Bagera as she handed Jynx the sword"It's a powerful blade,strike this tree as hard as you can."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:47 am
okay *he pulled his arm back with the sword and swung with all his might making a small cut in the tree*heh i guess im not all that good  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:46 am
"Heh,"smirked Bagera"it's alright,these blades were made with a secret.No normal person is meant to wield them,here try this."She raised her own sword and energy began to spark from it like lightning."Picture all your energy flowing into the sword,focus it all into the hilt,down into the blade.Then swing."She swung the sword and it rent the ground in a blast of energy,this was the Tesgas second technique,the Adamant Fissure."Now,try and focus your power into the sword.If you do it right,the Frestic Javalin shall release a powerful golden beam of pure natural energy.Give it a shot."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:47 am
okay *he swung the sword back and focused then black redlined energy started to spark from his hand to the hilt. so we are becoming one again if you can access my power.it went from the hilt and laced the blade with the energy*hehehe *he said in a half twisted voice one of his eyes were red*shadow spell number 45 red shadow moon wave!*he turned to the water and swung the sword and it made a wave of red shadow parting the water as it went he then went back to normal*oh my god bagera how did i do that how did i know that spell?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:59 pm
"Hmmm,I see"said Bagera"that was dark energy,the Frestic Javalin is a nature blade,so it's of the light.It doesn't really like it when dark matter flows through it.See."she pointed the the Javalin whos blade began to warp and spark"It's trying to reject you,hand me the blade,or it may backlash.I have just the sword for you to use."Another sword appeared in her hand,this one had a gold and black blade and it's aura warped and twisted strangely,and soul orbs danced around it."This is the dark blade,the Soul Breaker,it will work well with your energy,amplifying it greatly."The shodow of the blade was even more horrific,a kind of heat could be seen coming off it and it looked as though it were bound by phantom chains and shackles.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:44 pm
what energy was that though i dont think i can do it again but ill try*he took the sword it had great power hmm i dont like this shape jynx let me change it the demon chanmged it into a katana this is more me light wieght and he swung and relesed a wave of dark power at the trees cutting thewm all  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff