Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Knife OR gun? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So which do you prefer?
  Da Knife.
  Le Gun
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:42 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
REaceofclubs
Oh my God. That's a whole lotta knife.

The only thing I'd use it on in 2 ( according to your list) is crows, and since I never kill them. the knife shall stay in the box
The list DID come from the official guide. The only other reason it says to use the knife instead of just on crows is to kill the Brad Vickers zombie at the beginning if you want the special key.

Is that the guide that has the reversible stuff? I have that guide and the unofficial one... which I found to be much much MUCH more helpful, and colorful biggrin .

And the Brad Vickers zombie? Man alive... I've had such a hard time with him before. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:35 pm
NotteRequiem
Is that the guide that has the reversible stuff? I have that guide and the unofficial one... which I found to be much much MUCH more helpful, and colorful biggrin .

And the Brad Vickers zombie? Man alive... I've had such a hard time with him before. sad
Yep! ^_^ Leon's cover is the definite front, since it has the list of characters, monsters and tips, and flip toe book over and BAM-Claidre's side, with only an inventory sheet for what she gets in her game. Hey, if you have the unofficial guide, if they have it, could you post what it says about how many strikes with the knife it takes to kill enemies?  

Vinessa_Valentine

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:34 am
Ill be able to post that later. It's in a box at my grandmothers house ( I dont have my oen place so my stuff is scattered between 4 houses..)  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:05 pm
Bummer. I hope everything eventually gravitates back to you then.  

Vinessa_Valentine

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:49 pm
Lol, it will in a few years or so... gonk Once I get my own apartment and get my Undergrad degree... if I ever finish it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:25 pm
J'aime mieux le couteau. Bonus points to those who know what I just said. biggrin  

Muffia_Smith

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:29 pm
"I like the knife the best"

?

I don't really speak French but I'm reading a novel in French and Eng. at the same time to see how much I learn XD am I close?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:47 pm
You're close. It's "I like the knife better" or "I prefer the knife". Anyway, here's a zombie cookie for trying 3nodding .  

Muffia_Smith

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:41 am
Yes! XD Danke!
Playing Remake on Mountain Climbing right now. So many zombies. So not enought ammo. I haven't killed a thing XD ROFL I'm too scared!
I've never done Mountain Climbing. It just never occured to me, because Remake scares me soooo bad anyway! XD
I was gonna use a knife on loser zombies, but I decided just to... NOT KILL ANYTHING... EVER! XD I run like Brad. Not because I'm afraid of zombies, but Crimson Heads are a completely different story. They freak the holy living s*** out of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:30 am
Ace, you, Vankala and I are three peas in a pod. We seriously are the Charlies Angles of the guild, if I do say so myself.

rofl

We're all so alike! whee

REmake scares the pants off of me... like... its ridiculous. I know I need to play it more, but time is a constrictor, and I like having that anxious fear in my stomach when it's midnight and I feel like trying out a new mode on RE.

I can still barely get through normal... i'm -so- terrible at it... X3  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:32 pm
NotteRequiem
Ace, you, Vankala and I are three peas in a pod. We seriously are the Charlies Angles of the guild, if I do say so myself.

And I'm Charlie! cool Good morning, Angels! (You'd better know what to say! mad )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:25 pm
Good Morning, Charlie!

Although I'm fairly certain that Bio will challenge you to a throwdown for that spot... lol.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:46 pm
Good Morning, Charlie! XD

(Where is Bio? I miss him. sad )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:46 pm
(Bio is visiting his hometown, he should be back sometime next week. Fear not! He'll be back biggrin )  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:41 pm
He can be charlie, if he wants.
Question is, who are the Angels gonna take orders from... A guy named Charlie?
Or a guy known only as "Biohazard EXTREME!!!!" ?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff