Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iL1fe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:22 pm
"You there..What do you need and who are you..?" Asami asked the other person in her office.
I've been loving&&;needing you..
..Cain Kemnebi <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:36 pm
Startled a bit by her tone Saraii walked in the office. " umm hi, Im
Saraii Aoi-aimi from the village hidden in the mist. i was told that you would be able to teach me medical jutsu and help me with advancing in my bloodline" ( forgetting to say that she was seven years old Saraii started again.) " im 7 years of age and my dream is to be an ANBU....by the way i brought you some Ramen...thought you might like something to eat, after coming upstairs i was thinking about getting you some sake but because im a minor i know it wouldn't be sold to me" she ended. her eyes glistened and her fingers twirld her beautifully combed hair. outside of the window she can hear the leaves of the tree's twist and bend like limbs on the tree's in the wind.  

Novaleigh91

iL1fe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:04 am
Asami lets out a small sigh. "How come I didn't hear these two shinobi coming to my island from the port.." Asami said in her thoughts. She then looked towards the shinobi and nodded to her. "I will, but.. Come back in exactly three days. I have many things planned and I will not let it be disrupted." Asami told her.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:56 am
Happy with relief but unwilling to show it she simply said" yes ma'am, thank you for your time, i'll leave the ramen here if you'd might want some." Saraii turned around smiling a huge grin, happy that her request was approved she made her way out the exit.  

Novaleigh91

iL1fe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:44 pm
Asami sighed and continued on to her paper work. She would be busy after those days. She would need to prepare herself for the training the other shinobi needed and wanted; even though she did not have shinobi of her own, it was fine for her to teach others.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Saraii stands in front of the door and knocks apprehensively knocks on the door awaiting the tsukikage's approval to enter.  

Novaleigh91

iL1fe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:10 pm
"come in.." Asami said loud enough for the person to hear. She waited to who it was, as she did not have time to waste.
Your Voice..
..Will Be the Soundtrack of My Summer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:04 am
" it's saraii tsukikage" saraii said as she walked into the office.  

Novaleigh91

iL1fe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:23 am
"I know.." Asami said as she stood up and got ready for the girl's training. "Come with me to my dojo."
Your Voice..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:25 pm
" okay " saraii replied.  

Novaleigh91

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:33 pm
Gyou appeared in a blaze of snow, he let a large bow "lady Tsukikage, i would like to ask you to ally with the cloud, leaf, snow, and mist, it is of dyer importance."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:36 pm
You are a little late on that account, Lord Gyou... (Yuan stood in a doorway behind Gyou, leaning against the frame.) The Country of the Moon has been allied with the Sound Village since its creation. (Yuan glared at Gyou...suspicious as to why he would come rushing to the Country of the Moon for an alliance like this.)  

Yuan Shisho2

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:45 pm
The sanbi appeared on Gyou's face "time to die scum," he said as he used Snow Storm Swallows. the hundreds of razor sharp ice and snow birds went flying at Yuan at the speed of a bullet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:54 pm
Ayumu arrived close to the office. He walked slowly as if to prolong his punishment. He really didnt want to do this, but he respected Yuan and knew that Yuan did this for a reason, to teach him a lesson.

"lets just get this over with" Ayumu said with a sigh. When he went to entrance he seen Yuan in the office entrance speaking to a ninja he had never seen before. When he seen the snow jutsu the mystery ninja did to Yuan san, he rushed to his aid.  

TenaciousTravyG

iL1fe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:55 pm
"Get the ******** out of my office if your gonna start a fight." Asami said, loud enough for everyone in the whole building could hear. Suddenly the lights went off and only Asami's ruby colored eyes could be seen, then the room lit up again. "If you guys are gonna make a fight in my office, I would kill you two myself. If you do not want to die, get out or forget about the fact that you two are against each other."
Your Voice..

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas