Reply Fighting rps
school of war Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:49 pm
He didn't seem to be moving, so she stayed still. He seemed to concentrate on sounds and movements a lot, so she stayed still. She would need air eventually, but didn't risk it now.
{Be back in like 7 minutes.}

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:52 pm
he stayed moving his sword skimming the outside of the air bubble.  

Lan TGB Dracon

O.G. Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:56 pm
She saw the act and rose to get air, feeling that it would allow him to see her, so she just went for it. she went back under and pointed her sword, ready to fight him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:04 pm
Lan continued spinning listening carefully.
Suma watched the two carefully, perhaps it is time to let them go on an actual mission  

Lan TGB Dracon

O.G. Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:09 pm
She swam towards Lan, her one sword in front of her, ready to attack him, her other nearer to her, acting as defence.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:14 pm
"ENOUGH!" a voice rang out and the water grew bright, with in a few moments they were in Suma's office.  

Lan TGB Dracon

O.G. Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:17 pm
She looked up suddenly, surprised by it. She looked around them, and they were in a new place. She looked at Suma, wondering what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:24 pm
Lan Looked at the headmaster of the school, very few had actualy seen him. "yes sir?" he said unsure what was going on.
"i have decided that it is time for both of you to move on, i want you to do a mission for me, if you pass you will go up a rank, it would be a shame to see such skilled students stuck here.  

Lan TGB Dracon

O.G. Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:27 pm
She had looked away from the headmaster. She had seen pictures of him and everything, but being in his office was different. She was slightly nervous. Mission... That could be nice.. She looks back at him. "Okay. What is the mission, Sir?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:37 pm
"i don't know if you are aware of a certain type of magic known as a summon but they exist...if you fight them hard enough you can earn there respect and they will come when called...there is a summon hiding somewhere on the mountain near the village, i want you to tame him."  

Lan TGB Dracon

O.G. Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:38 pm
{Sorry, I have to leave. Bbsometime}  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:44 pm
{Never mind..}
"Summon exists..." It wasn't exactly a question. She smiled lightly. "So you have faith in us?" She looked at Lan. "I'm up for it if you are.."

Fallen Poetry Angel

Lan TGB Dracon

O.G. Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:46 pm
"let's g." Lan said grinning. "so do we have to swim to-" he was cut off as the were hit with water then thrown into town. Lan fell to his feet and caught Felix as she fell. he looked to he west and saw the mountains. "let's go!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:07 pm
The breath was knocked out of her as she landed. "Thanks." She smiled at him as she got to her feet. She was coutious again. She nodded. "yup... Let's do it."  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Lan TGB Dracon

O.G. Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:10 pm
Lan ran towards the mountain smiling.  
Fighting rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items