Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Tyrant Production Line *Updated* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:44 pm
So... How can it worry about having to use a computer? It's not that intelligent...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:47 pm
I think she means it'd be threatened by the beeping and the flashing of lights...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:51 pm
The point is, would it leave T-002 alone, after 002 fell for the first time?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:54 pm
Well, what do wild animals do?

After a fight, they rip the loser apart, so there's no margin for error.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:55 pm
But wild animals have instincts. We don't know if T-002 acts purely on chaos or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:41 pm
Well, chaos usually means there is no rhyme or reason to the destruction.... like a Tornado.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:45 pm
Well, tornadoes have no intelligence.
And that's what I'm wondering. Is the T-001 intelligent enough to recognize living from non-living things? Or does it just attack moving objects?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:38 am
Well, if you put it that way...

I wouldn't be surprised if the T-001 had some kind of infa-red mutation in their eyes that allowed them not only to see in color, but to see the things that are living...

It doesn't really answer your question, but raises another one.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:03 am
T-103 I can see.. But I dunno, T-001 was just a prototype, that they didn't really pursue anyway. So I don't think it would. I would imagine it was just there to help build on "Tyrant". Purely for experimental purposes of physical development.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
T-103 I can see.. But I dunno, T-001 was just a prototype, that they didn't really pursue anyway. So I don't think it would. I would imagine it was just there to help build on "Tyrant". Purely for experimental purposes of physical development.
Well, the prototype was supposed to be destroyed since it was a failure initially. They just never got around to disposing of it.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:31 pm
Right, so it's not like it was tricked out with all the cool stuff that the later BOWs got. For all we know, it sees like a normal human, or maybe even worse.
Maybe it can only see moving shapes and that's what it attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:32 am
I can see that happening... But how sad to throw away such a pretty prototype, eh?

Or, it could just know what's a living thing and what isnt... because I doubt the T-001 would attack a tree because its moving in the breeze..  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 am
Well, a tree mostly moves in its upper part, where the Tyrant wouldn't be able to reach. Unless it's a smaller tree, in which case, the Tyrant should be able to knock it down with ease.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:42 am
You completely missed the point.

I dont -care- that the tree -moves-. I care that the T-001 would be able to distinguish a warm body from a plant.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:53 am
Assuming it can see heat. Which I don't think it can. It's different for Hunters who are part reptile, etc. But a Tyrant is pure human mutation, so unless Umbrella specifically modifies it to see like that, it wouldn't. And since T-001 was highly undeveloped, I honestly don't think its vision was good by OUR standards, let alone see heat.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff