Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Lavender inn~ (reopen -.-') Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:11 pm
*she smiles and finishes her hot coco and her meal. she gets up slowly as if she was pregent and looks down at you asking* where is the kitchin...ill put my dishes away...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:26 pm
Suddenly, he started to feel shy around the two. He didn't know if it was them or... that they were female...

He continued to sip the warm chocolate from his cup. He started to take off the blanket, because it started to feel a little heavy and damp.

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:33 pm
*she looked over at zeldrick and gave a shy smile. she looks feaverish and falls down on her knees and holding her tummy. she looked like she was crying*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:59 pm
Hearing a thump out of his vision, he quickly looks over to see the Wolfox on her knees. He quickly puts down the cup, runs to her side and kneels down. He placed a paw on her back, rubbing softly.

"What happened? Are you ok?"  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:49 pm
*she just wimpered and held her stomach* its...my stomach...*she then passed out on her side holding a rather big timmy in her arms. it looks atleast 4 to 5 months pregent*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:52 pm
Staring at her stomach, he finally realized what was wrong. He put his arms underneath her, and lifted her up, carrying her.

He asked the Inn manager, "Where's the nearest bed?"  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:04 pm
*stays outcold for a least 2 hours before waking up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:20 pm
Mizu's eyes widened. "um.. Right this way." She lead him up the stairs to room 1a. "Here, lay her on the bed." She rushed out leaving him with her, to get wet towels. She returned a few minutes later with them waiting until he lay her on the bed.  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:05 pm
*after waking up i feel my tummy and look around* where am i?...*check myself as i try to get up. wimpering at the sight infront of me* stop it! *curls up* just leave me alone....im fine...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:59 am
Mizu placed her hands on her hips, annoyedly. "Obviously not.Lay back down." She gently pushed her back into the bed and laye the towel on her forehead. "Here," She handed the girl a thermometer. "use it."  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:38 pm
*sighs and lays down not wanting to cause trouble.* fine...*takes it and pits it in my mouth. after waiting a few seconds it comes up as a high fever. starts falling asleap in teh bed holding my belly.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:01 pm
"Kyuu...." she sighed and brought the blankets up to her chin. She took the thermometer and a shocked look crossed her face. " oh, jeez..." She went to the kitchen leaving a soft lamp on by her bed. In the kitchen she grabbed a few asprin and a cup of water.  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:39 pm
*starts talking in my sleep* baby...im sorry...i didnt mean to tell them...but i think i really am...pregent....im sorry...*wakes up holding my belly screaming* YOU CANT KILL HIM!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:28 pm
*jynx limps to the door and leans on it panting loudly and wimpering*i think i lost her*i pass out outside  

slayer898

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:33 pm
Seth and Xavior walk into the inn with Dr. Aaron and Nick Warfang.
Hearing the agonized screams Aaron went up to room 1a.
He waited outside to see if medical assistance was comming.
"Aaron, whats happening up there?!?" xavior whispered creeped out by the agonized screams.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff