Reply Role Plays
Dark Verse RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 am
the man saw the dude jump him sp he pushed his prisoner back with his foot and shot the dudes foot and rolled backwards pointing his gun at the newly found man while backing up a little and said," WHATS YOUR NAME?" then fired a warning shot next to his head  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:08 am
"Why should I have to tell you, prisoner?" Hydraxon said as he smacked this man in the face. "Dang! That was way too close!", He thought.  

Lt Cmdr Halo

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 pm
as the man was attacked he rolled backed and senced the mans stress and tried to use agaisnt him so he said,"Well now i can shoot you or you get down on the ground oooorrrrr that c4 behind yuo can go off,"as he pojnted to the c4 he secretly planted his first night here...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:29 pm
He sighs heavily, "My name is Hydraxon. I don't know how I got here. I need someone to tell me what's going on...I feel so confused...Can you please help me find a way out of this place? I just want to go home..." He said as he got down on his knees.  

Lt Cmdr Halo

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:06 pm
the man said,"HA LIKE IM GONNA BELIVE THAT!"then he walked over and tied the mans hands and feet then said,"I'm gonna kill you unless you tell me the truth so what will it be,"then the man put his gun the the dudes head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:12 am
"I am telling the truth. If you don't believe me, that's your problem. And if you still think I'm a liar, you could strike me dead right now. I'm not afraid of death. But first, I need to know where I am. And you should explain, please", Hydraxon said calmly and cooperatively.
Then he thought to himself, "Why doesn't this man believe me? I'm telling the truth. I have no idea where I am or how I got here. The only reason I'm fighting is because I thought this place was a battleground, and I needed to know which one had the more righteous cause..."  

Lt Cmdr Halo

Azrel Pyratheon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:17 am
As Qwin began to perceive his circumstances, he became increasingly perturbed. The first thing he registered was a large man with a robust physique hauling around a large rifle a yelling all the while. In his rage the man threw a kick at him. Qwin had not yet awakened enough to focus his PK to stop the blow so he had no choice but to let the attack connect. The man then aimed his weapon at him. This time,Qwin decided to try to stop him. Tapping into his reserves of psychokinetic powers, he redirected the bullet to the pavement nearby.

How rude. Qwin thought to himself. Then the man decided to ignor him and start yelling at another person that didn't really look like a person at all. Primordial rage built up inside of him. Now that he was fully awake he was ready to start killing again. Both of the men here were loud and obnoxious in Qwin's opinion. In his eyes, they both deserved to die.

Taking a deep breath, Qwin slowly raised his hand. As his arm lifted, so did the nearby dumpster. Mustering his psychic strength he flung it at his adversaries.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 pm
"Look out! That man right behind you just flung a dumpster towards us!" Hydraxon said out of fear that he and the adversary he was trying to befriend were going to get crushed.  

Lt Cmdr Halo

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:22 am
The woman watched them all. What idiots. Though they were trespassing... No, they were out side the boundaries of her home. She would kill them if they came any closer...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:57 pm
"WHO THE HELL IS THAT MYSTERIOUS WOMAN OVER THERE? TELL ME!!!" Hydraxon said, upset that he had got hit with a dumpster.  

Lt Cmdr Halo

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:22 pm
the man kicked his prey out of the way of the dumpster and jumped back aswell then he pointed a gun and both men he then shot the c4 right befor the dumpster hit the ground causing it to explode befor them unfortently a piece of metal hit his arm and he pulled the trigger on both guns as he fell down in pain and yelled"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"then he got back up using only one arm pointing his gun between the both of them checking to see if he hit them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:02 pm
Hydraxon ducked just before it hit him. "Geez... Why is everyone out to get me today???"  

Lt Cmdr Halo

Azrel Pyratheon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:12 pm
After having launched his assault, the person that didn't look like a person began yelling. First he remarked upon the fact that there was a dumpster closing in on his position. Then he inexplicably began yelling about a woman who was standing over in the distance.

Then a few seconds before the projectile would have made contact, the rude man wielding a large gun fired at a tank of C4 that Qwin had somehow failed to notice. The container immediately combusted and redirected the dumpster away from the man. Qwin was also surprised to se that the only injury the man sustained was that of a shrapnel wound in his arm.

Predictably, the man let out a voracious yell. He then started firing bullets in every which direction. Without making any superfluous movement, Qwin stopped each of the bullets that would have been otherwise due to hit him.

Such fools. Qwin thought to himself. Suddenly, he felt a familiar sensation begin to take hold of him. His influence was beginning to ebb. Very soon, the control of the body would revert back to the weaker self. It was such a shame that he would be unable to finish his prey in the time allotted to him. With the last of his sovereignty fading, he let out a ferocious laugh and faded away into subconcious.

Walter then awoke drowsily as he heaved himself up from the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:15 pm
"H-h-help...me-e-e-e-e-e-e......" Hydraxon whispered before he went unconscious. In his mind, he was thinking, "Why, Mata nui? Why me?" This was the worst day of his life, assuming it wasn't his last.  

Lt Cmdr Halo

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:21 pm
the men jumped away hidden next to the shadows then planted c4's behind him so he could take down any and all that follow him as he hid in a safe place pointing his gun at the second c4 and looked at the edge waiting for people to come.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff