Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:29 pm
Susumu flickers to the base of the mountain and begins climbing. she hid the seals around the mountain so well that no one would be able to find them, not even herself.. once entering the square field of the mountain all chakra is unable to be used. Susumu begins to climb the mountain and finds a cave to hide in. "Its ok Kasumi." she says while rocking Kasumi back and forth, Kasumi finally stops crying, she has been crying ever since she was put in the barrier. in the darkness of the mountainoues cave, Tears run down Susumu's cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:35 pm
Asaba appeared outside and looked around he muttered to himself " seal..... well time to burst her bubble about her getting away" he said as wings formed from his back and lifted him high into the air, he hovered around where Susumu was and called loudly definitely waking her child, he spoke " Susumu give it up, I am not here to harm you or your daughter.... I am here to save you both you must trust me before you injure someone... you almost killed every single person inside your house, you being clouded by the goddess soon you will lose all knowing of your past self and become consumed, let me help you or I will be forced to" he said calling out to her  

ken-faita

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:43 pm
Susumu ventures deeper into the cave it seems to twist and turn and bend all the way to the roots of the mountain. half way through asaba's speech she can no longer hear him. pure darkness surrounds Susumu crying heavily. she remains silent as she can be. still rocking Kasumi back and forth. Kasumi stays quiet like a good little girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:50 pm
Asaba sighed as he was now forced to act and do it the hard way " fine than you brought this on yourself" he said as he formed a new hand sign and held his hands out...... the seals on the mountain broke and Asaba was able to sense the Goddesses chakra, he smiled divebombed towards the mountain forming hand signs " Earth style Military Jutsu" he said as he dove directly into the mountain, he continued moving deeper and deeper until he reached the spot where Susumu was, he slowly rose 10 feet from her and spoke " these caves are to small for you to use techniques in here.... you will cause a cave in and kill you and your daughter, let me remove the goddess from you and your daughter and it will be fine.... otherwise I will be forced to act... it is obvious I am not a bad person... I saved every single injured person inside your house that you had left for dead...... .. see what the goddess is doing the real Susumu would not have been so heartless..... but the goddess version has no care, let me remove her from you" he said looking at Susumu awaiting a response  

ken-faita

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:55 pm
Susumu had already extracted the goddess power from Kasumi leaving Susumu unable to move... she just lays there and cries unable to do anything for anybody anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:59 pm
Asaba examined her and spoke " hmm let me see here" he said as he placed his palm on her stomach and pulled back... nothing followed, he looked to the little girl and did the same speaking " it seems you removed the goddess, no easy feat well either way come now this mountain is no place for the likes of you" he said as he took them both and disappeared setting them down on the grass outside the moon was shining on them and he spoke " you do not realize how much strength it takes to do what you have done, I congratulate you know and must take my leave" he said bowing and disappearing towards Snowy  

ken-faita

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:30 am
*neko appeared and sees susumu* *when she saw she was crying she thought by her self* #no...no!!! this can't be true!!# *neko felt down on her knees and punched the ground* #i...i failed her, now she probably lost kasumi, and its all my fault!#  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:33 am
Rahenno appears at the base of the mountains and sees susumu "Susumu, you ok, i'm going to take you to the hospital,got it?"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:35 am
Eng appers. "and i almost killed myself for you." Eng said to the rocking susumu. Eng took out a vile of green liquid uncorcks it and then it floats to susumu. after a few seconds a large white flash appered and Eng fell on his butt tiered. that was a major attemet to heal susumu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:11 pm
Susumu back hands the vile of engs right back at him that white flash he saw was the vile hitting his head. ((don't ever rp for me. i don't rock back and forth like some possesed girl) She has been healing herself the whole time while laying there . She stands up, and places her hand on her heat using *oxygen supply* to help her breath easier. "I didn't ask you to help me." Susumu walks away from the whole crowd and heads back to the cloud village.  

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces