Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:49 pm
"No, nothing rings a bell.... Sorry, but if your here to harm the Superior, I must see to it that you are eliminated." Saix waited for the man to make his move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:04 pm
raises his blade and charges at the man with his blade swing at the top right.  

yarg_ninja

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:20 pm
Anexia sat back down on the chair when Nameless had left. Bex waved her hand in front of her friend's face and complained, "He told us to leave! Xemnas or his little monkey-boy might get us!"

"Monkey-boy? Saix?" Anexia pondered this nickname for a while and said, "No, thats not a good enough nickname for him. Good try though." she snickered under her breath and continued typing on the computer, not taking what her friend was saying to heart.

Bex sighed and shook her friend's shoulders, "I meant we should get out of here!"

"Hold on, hold on.." mumbled Anexia, looking up her house on MyWorld on the internet. Just then the sound of people fighting rang through the tower. She looked around for a slight second and finally stood up from the computer. Anexia whispered to herself, "I think our friend found some company."

Bex nodded her head and the two ran out of the room, finding Nameless and Saix fighting. She leaned against the wall, not wanting to be seen by the two fighting unless she wanted their rage on her.

Anexia seemed to have other plans though as she waved her hand at Saix, "Hey, been kissing Superior's butt lately?" she taunted, laughing afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:24 pm
couldn't help but look around to see who it was and saw it was the two girls so he said,"run! he'll kill you if you don't!"then he went to turn around and attack Siax...  

yarg_ninja

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:31 pm
"Kill..?" whispered Bex under her breath, she looked over to her friend to see her point on this.

Anexia seemed almost excited as she said, "We'll help you! Isn't that right Bex?" she nudged her friend as she summoned her microphone and stand. She usually used the weapons to amplify her voice and to use the stand to attack physically.

Bex shrugged and mumbled, "I'll just stay back here and help you. But I have kinda of heard that Saix is hard to bea-." before she could finish her sentence Anexia had already ran up to help Nameless.

The two girls did their best to help defeat Saix. Anexia used her stand to use physical attacks and Bex stood in the back using her luck to make Anexia's attacks deal more damage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:43 pm
looked at them mad and said,"no this is between me him and and his nut sucking master!" at that he opened a portal and told them to go in itll lead to outside...  

yarg_ninja

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:50 pm

Saix did his best to avoid the blows, but they kept coming. His hair began to fan out and his eyes glowed a Heartless yellow as his own attacks grew more powerful.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:58 pm
The two reluctantly went into the portal as Nameless and Saix continued fighting.  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:06 pm
the man turned around for one minute to make sure they actually went in leaving him open for an attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:08 pm

And Saix attacked at his legs. He wanted the man alive so he could torture information from him.

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:09 pm
the man screamed loudly and fell down then said,"you cheep b*****d," then the man tried to get up but fell down again...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:15 pm

"It's not cheating." Saix picked the man up and began to carry him.

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:18 pm
the man was mad and yelled,"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT IVE GOTTEN WORSE HITS FROM A SCHOOL GIRL!"then he tried slicing his blade at siax  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Saix calmly stopped the man from slicing at him. "I ask you to refrain from unnecessary violence."

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:22 pm
the man simply stoped cause he knew it was hopeless but then thought about what to do and yelled'"GIRLS COME BACK IN AND HELP ME OUT!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff