Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 am
Viper said " Well Snake looks like you're being forced into this. Next you decide to go on Vacation, make sure you check to see how the royals run their galaxies."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:57 pm
Another human, a female, known as Princess Lisa Thai arrived on Vegetasai. Getting used to the 10 times normal gravity in a hurry, she then raced over to Raditz's restaurant feeling mighty hungry.

She sat in a booth and when a saiyan had asked her what she wanted to have, she replied, "I will start off with your hot pteradactyl wings, then I will try the Barbecue style Pteradactyl Wings, after that will be the Honey garlic Pteradactyl wings. Make it quick too. I am very hungry."  

Princess Lisa Thai

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 am
Raditz ran up to the bar and said "Got it, pteradactyl wings, hot and barbecue and the honey garlic wings, I'll be out as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm
Will came dashing from the kitchen, "Already got the order finished, Raditz. You just keep focused on your opponent. If I didn't know better, Ochru is going for the pitchfork toss technique. He's speared Andy already with those heals and..."

Just then an egg came flying Will's way, which he ducked smelling the egg as it approached. "Nice try, Yumi, but you gotta throw better than that."

(Saya, I hope you don't mind me suggesting that Yumi was there. I wanted her in on the fun for some reason. This kinda seemed like her fight.)  

william-tyler

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 pm
Raditz had just dodged an egg coming his way as he talked to Will "Good job Will"

He threw some spaghetti at Andy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 pm
The egg had smashed right into Link's cap. "Aww! And I just had this washed."

Looking around him, he found a nice and sticky meat ball and hucked it at Yumi.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:02 pm
Yumi quickly grabbed a knife and slices the meatball in half " I barely even sat down and stuff is already getting out of control" she then yells to the kitchen " Radditz what the deal with the food fighting in here?!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 am
Link sat down at a booth and took off his egg soaked hat that dripped with the ooze and the yolk from the egg that Yumi had thrown. Sighing, Link revealed that his ears were not round, but tall and pointed. He also showed, when he took off his specialty glasses, that he didn't have normal eyes. They were a solid green without a black pupil in the center or white anywhere on them.

Sighing again, "Well, that's what I get, I suppose for being a blood elf and showing up here."

A moment later, he laughed and thought aloud, "Then again, I should have expected it. This is a saiyajin bar after all. Ha ha ha!"

Finding a mug of fermented apple juice near his table, he raised it and said, "Glory to the Sin' Dorei!"

Drinking the fermented drink, and setting the mug rather harshly unintentionally, he then said, "Whoa...I feel shmashed... hic!"  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 pm
A man with greenish yellow hair and large pointy ears walked into Radditz's bar and sat down two seats "Looks like a good place to drink, server get me one of your best drinks now."

Radditz said "Somebody threw food and it started again... "

Raditz ran over to the long haired man and shook his head "You're a stranger here, aren't you?

The man said "I don't need to mention that."

Raditz glared at the small orange critter on his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:21 pm
Dee had the drink prepared before Raditz could get up off of his chair. "The best drink this bar has to offer. I sure hope you didn't drive here because you'd be either flying or walking home. This drink is strong."

Dodging a cupcake, Dee allowed it to go splat onto Raditz's face. Giggling, Dee said, "Yeah, the food fight started up again, but hey, this is one of the best parts about this bar. Everyone loves to have food fights. Dunno who made the cupcake. We certainly don't make that here. Oh, and sir, I mean, patron, if you don't want the food getting on you, here's a shield. You are going to need it, trust me. I had to dodge a pineapple while on my way back here with the drink."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:01 pm
The man chuckled "I'm sure i can handle it..." He pumped fists with the orange creature on his shoulder.

Raditz said "I doubt it stranger, and what's with the orange pet?" "You keeping a zoo around here?"

Daxter said "I'm not a pet!"

Jak crossed his arms and said "Listen he's not a pet, he's an actual human.. It's a long...story.."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:15 am
Link, still affected by the fermented drink walked over, and said, "Hey....I know you too....Shonic told me all about both of you... hic! The orange animal...that's a rare pokemon, but he wash once human. Hish name is Daxter. Burrrp! Jak is the other guy."

Blinking his normal eyes and making them glowing eerily green. "Like my transformation too? Ha ha ha! Burrrp!"

Turning to see his mom there, "Oh...hey Ma...I didn't shee you there."  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:20 am
Giggling, Dee then shoved her son off of her. She said, "Link...you know better than to burp in my ear. Go sit down. I will talk to you later."

Turning to the customer, Dee said, "Ha ha ha ha! So, you're Jak and Daxter. Hmm, Link had a point. Daxter, you do look like a Pokemon. Good thing you have Jak to protect you. Around here, there are people that might try and separate you both. If you see team rocket, steer clear. I know the two of you are strong, but those guys are sneaky. Say Daxter, forgive me for asking, but can you like breathe fire and stuff? Like Pokemon moves?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 pm
Daxter said "I'm not sure if you have the right thing going but once again, I'm not a poke...thingy either..." "I don't have strange poke powers... He waves his fingers..." Daxter shook his head "Heh hardly... He's my sidekick..

Jak looked at him boredly and said "he looked at link and said "Dude, you're drunk..."

Jak raised an eye "Team... who?"  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 pm
Dee giggled and replied, "Daxter, I am sure that you have powers you just don't know it. Anyway, Jak, Team Rocket is a gang of thieves that seek to capture creatures like Daxter and torment them."

Turning to Daxter again, Dee added, "All the more reason why you'd be a target by thieves. To look like a Pokemon and be training a human...that's even rarer than how it is in the Pokemon world. In fact, a Pokemon movie made by Trunks Truesdale shows exactly how that can be possible and yet, he has no idea of you two. I'd be on my guard especially here. A place like this is like a haven for thieves."

Bowing before Raditz, Jak and Daxter, Dee went over to Link and talked to him about his behavior.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff