Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:53 am
'Damm she knows' Arachnid thought and wouldn't help with Rose blurting it out. He steped forward seathing a blade he telelportred Oracle outisde into the sea. Hopefully it'd shut her up.

Western hunter looked at the rest of the group and began fiting asteroids at the group advancing forward slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:58 am
Raven watched Arachnid teleport Oracle away. She looked over at Rose and Arachnid. "What did she mean by Gemini is alive?"

Draco landed close to Dark Star. He shot a large blast of fire shaped like an oriental dragon at Dark Star. It hit into her as he growled. "You better stay away."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:00 am
(tell me where are Leo and Aquarius at the begining)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:05 am
'Nothing it's just another sick joke to get at us she's lying.Gemini is dead ' he replied firmly trying to etinguish Raven's quesitoning.

Scott moved forward into the room trying not to get noticed by Robin or Starire knowing they'd send him straght back to his room.

'The same to you too lover boy' Westenr hunter hisssed blasting a asteroid at Draco. Briefly turning his attention away from the others.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 am
((Their both with Gemini, Draco, and Fortunna are))

"Hm, I'll be leaving now. Bye you Generations," said Dark Star as she disapeared.

Gemini ran towards Draco and asked him, "You ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire was confused and a little upset so she walked straight out of the amin room. for these many years its been hard on her the most but she always acted happy for Scott though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 am
Robin turned round cooling down at the disparance of Oracle he turned to see Scott. He was about to tell him off but realised. He was only doing what he knew best. He walked other to him smiling. 'Son i'm sorry for what I said this afternoon just please wait until your a little older to go solo, me and your mom don't want to see you hurt ' he smiled.

Spider-robin turned round seing the group of unfamilars he used her S/R sense to atttempt and identify them.. nothing except one. He got up from being crouched down. He couldn't his readings but they were alwyas accurate. 'Gemini ?' he asked confused and reeling in shock. It couldn't be or could it ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 am
'Ok dad I promise i'm sorry' he hugged his parents tight aknowleding the fact they were only family he'd really ever had. He didn't want to hurt them. He'd been with them since he was eleven a few weeks ago it had been the aniversary of when he first arrived.

'Bye goons' Western hunter waved melting away into the wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 am
Leo panted and as he looked at Aquarius said,"i hate it when we get attacked by pyscos."

Aquarius smiled and said,"Yeah I know what you mean."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 am
Raven raised an eyebrow. "Okay. You don't have to be so strict about it."

Draco nodded his head. "I'm fine." He smiled at Gemini before turning to Spider Robin. He waited for Gemini to choose what to do about him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:31 am
((Starfire not in the main room. she walked out for she a little upset))

"Huh, Spider-robin. I uh," said Gemini. AS soon as she got her team abck together she put a smoke bomb pellet so they can disappeared. And so they did.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:19 pm
(Ok)
Arachnid ignored her remark seathing his blades his extra arms dissolving away. 'Rose I need to talk to you in private' he said firmly. He'd hidden Geminis secret for a good reason. Now things were getting out of control.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:55 pm
Leo sat under a near by tree and said to Aquarius,"well, that was fun."

Aquarius smiled and said,"of course."

Leo then looked up at Aquarius and said,"So Aquarius. why don't you go talk to Athena."

"well why don't you go talk to Fortunna,"Aquarius snapped; he really didn't like it when Leo tried to make him talk to Athena, even if he was only trying to help.

Leo smirked and said,"because Athena likes you but Fortunna doesn't like me."

Aquarius sighed and said,"Dude what are you talking about Fortunna has a huge crush on you."

Leo got up and said,"Fine you know what I'm going to go ask if she likes me right now." Leo walked over to Fortunna and stood beside her as he said,"what's up Fortunna."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:19 pm
When Gemini made her and her team get far away as possible from that boy she called Spider-robin, Fortunna was curiouse. For wasn't that one of like Gemini's friendsy brother or something. Oh, well she wasn't going to ask becasue she knows what Gemini is going threw, well the whole team does,meaning they understand her, and respect her. Then Fortunna sat under a tree and saw Leo come towards her. As he came over she blushed a little and felt good inside. "Oh, nothing much Leo," she said with a smile of her red lipstick. She wanted to ask him something but sometimes couldn't get ehrself to say it. She was hoping she can get it through right away like now. "Um, Leo...can I ask you something personel to me?" asked Fortunna as she tied her long blond hair into a ponytail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oracle turned into a black and white dolphin and swam to shore by turning abck into ehr normal human form. "Hm, so I'm guessing not all of them know. But that boy and young lady seem to do though," said Oracle. Seh than heard something and said, "Hm, I know your there Dark Star."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose nodded to Arachnid and followed him. They went outside by the shore and said, "I can't believe she knows that she's alive. And the other part is that I got a messaeg from Gemini before this happened."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:30 pm
"How she's pretty, focus Leo, she doesn't like you so there's no point in wishing she did,"Leo thought to himself as he stared at Fortunna. Leo then smiled and said,"Sure what's on your mind."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:45 pm
"Oh, I can see that you do," said Dark Star as she appeared from the shadows of the tree.

~~~~~~~~

Gemini sat on a tree branch and said to herself, "That was close." 'I do wish to see the Titans again but I want everybody to see but I am nervous. I even gave a note to Rose before my little trouble with Western hunter and Dark Star. A note saying,

Dear Rose,

I have returned and I am here. Meet me at the willow tree in the forest at noone. Oh, and bring Arachnid with you. But just you two.

Love,
Gemini

~~~~~~~~

Starfire stood in the hallway alone looking out of the window. "Its been at leats some years since she died. And it has been long," said Starfire.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff