Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
California Does It Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 am
Sketch Ninja
Nikura Uchiha
DaisukeOrDark
Eri Luvs You
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Eri Luvs You
Its a good thing but theres not much you can do if the majority of people dont agree with it.
Cali is pretty open so I can see that.
Now it will be hard in states like TX and mos def like GA, LA and the Carolinas.

Just face it Christians run this country with the bible.

Maybe one day people will realize its not that bad.

I hate the "Christian Bible" argument. It pisses me off.
I'm Christian. But I'm fine with homosexuality. Doesn't involve me, doesn't harm me, I'm good.
Straight supporter, all the way.

Yeah, I know that but in the south its totally different.
Theres alot of Christians that give the name "Christian" a bad name.
Just like everyone thinks I'm a p***k just because I'm Athiest even though I'm cool with everyones religion.

Amen Sister

Hm apparently I'm not allowed in my church once they found out I was bisexual. I find it funny at times, but it pisses me off others. Just because I fell in love with another girl? Ok yeah.
wow, thats really sad, im sorry for you sad they shouldnt have not let you go because of soemthing like that. the whole concept of christianity is that God loves us and wants to have a relationship with us. not God hates anyone who doesnt follow the bible completely. seriously if the christians who do that take a good look at themselves they would see that they arent as perfect as they make themselves out to be. I am a Jesus follower and personally appologize for any mistreating youve gotten from christians

Actually where I live I'm used to it, I lost most of my friends nd I'm getting kicked out for it too. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:07 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Sketch Ninja
Nikura Uchiha
DaisukeOrDark
Eri Luvs You

Just like everyone thinks I'm a p***k just because I'm Athiest even though I'm cool with everyones religion.

Amen Sister

Hm apparently I'm not allowed in my church once they found out I was bisexual. I find it funny at times, but it pisses me off others. Just because I fell in love with another girl? Ok yeah.
wow, thats really sad, im sorry for you sad they shouldnt have not let you go because of soemthing like that. the whole concept of christianity is that God loves us and wants to have a relationship with us. not God hates anyone who doesnt follow the bible completely. seriously if the christians who do that take a good look at themselves they would see that they arent as perfect as they make themselves out to be. I am a Jesus follower and personally appologize for any mistreating youve gotten from christians

Actually where I live I'm used to it, I lost most of my friends nd I'm getting kicked out for it too. *shrugs*
doesnt mean its right  

xXTabesXx

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Eri Luvs You
Nikura- You should try a Unitarian church.
They accept everyone as they are and they are Christian.
I have alot of friends who go to Unitarian churches.

Never hear of it.

They might just have churches in big cities then.
We have a decent amount here in Texas.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:22 pm
Sketch Ninja
Nikura Uchiha
Sketch Ninja
Nikura Uchiha
DaisukeOrDark
Eri Luvs You

Amen Sister

doesnt mean its right
especially since it's not the act of being homosexual
but more of the sexual things that go with it
being gay/bi si fine
just sex is fro reproductive purposes only
and that is what they don't understand  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:57 pm
So in order for me to get married, I gotta move to the most expensive state in the nation? What a gyp. >>; Land of the rich Christians that don't obey the "Love Thy Neighbor" commandment and the Home of everyone else.
(I know it's a pretty broad statement, but most of the people that hate gay marriage fall into the rich Christian category)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:45 pm
Eri Luvs You
Its a good thing but theres not much you can do if the majority of people dont agree with it.
Now it will be hard in states like TX and mos def like GA, LA and the Carolinas.

Yeah, because you so totally know GA's like "Yall damn homos get out of my state or I'll shot you."

I know, I live there, my best friend is gay & my boyfriend's bi, but we live in a simi-small town in the middle of the damn state.

Candy Fornication

xXTabesXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:26 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Sketch Ninja
Nikura Uchiha
Sketch Ninja
Nikura Uchiha

doesnt mean its right
being gay/bi si fine
yeah exactly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:35 am
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You

Yeah, because you so totally know GA's like "Yall damn homos get out of my state or I'll shot you."

I know, I live there, my best friend is gay & my boyfriend's bi, but we live in a simi-small town in the middle of the damn state.

I didnt say there were no gay people in GA. I was just using GA as an example of a southern state where its hard to sway peoples view.
Texas is still a southern state with heavy christian "morals" but i know here in Houston being gay isnt a big deal AT ALL.
I wasnt trying to offend you I hope you understand that.
Theres no reason to be upset over that.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:19 pm
Eri Luvs You
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You

I didnt say there were no gay people in GA. I was just using GA as an example of a southern state where its hard to sway peoples view.
Texas is still a southern state with heavy christian "morals" but i know here in Houston being gay isnt a big deal AT ALL.
I wasnt trying to offend you I hope you understand that.
Theres no reason to be upset over that.

._."
Yeah I know.
I wasn't upset at all.
I was just copying what one of the dumb hicks at school said a while back.
And I was just stating that I knew what they go through here because most of the people close to me are gay or bi.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:08 pm
It's nice to know that I can get married to my boyfriend if we wanted to. My uncle should be happy too. He has been wanting to marry his boyfriend for a while and now he has the chance. I hope he'll say yes. I'll be moving to Tennesse with my boyfriend and his family (even though his dad still doesn't know) and we're driving there from Washington. His mom told me that once we move there I need to stop wearing eyeliner because people over there will freak. If it's really that bad over there, how will they treats us if they ever find out?

Congrats for your famliy friend AdrianaKitten. I hope they'll have a happy life together.  

.killed.tears.

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Sketch Ninja
Soviet Mudkipz
Sketch Ninja
Nikura Uchiha
Sketch Ninja
Nikura Uchiha

doesnt mean its right
being gay/bi si fine
yeah exactly

This all may be true, (it is) but thats not going to stop what poeple believe. I guess you have to pick your battles, if someone comes after, go back, but if they just wanna tease, ect. ignore it, go on, and try something new.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:23 pm
I can't wait until the other states give gays the right to marriage.

My mother is one of those hardcore christians and her and I don't get along at all on this subject.
I'm totally for it and I'm straight AND I'm a christian.
My best friend is Bi and I love her to death.

Knighting-gale

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:50 pm
Gerchit
I can't wait until the other states give gays the right to marriage.

My mother is one of those hardcore christians and her and I don't get along at all on this subject.
I'm totally for it and I'm straight AND I'm a christian.
My best friend is Bi and I love her to death.

My grandparents are Cathlic and they want nothing to do with anything that goes against the bible. They love me to death but if they find out about me, they'll pretty much shun me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 pm
If you think that Georgia isn't progressive in the least bit, look at the metro area, and I guarantee you that A. Obama signs are posted ******** everywhere, B. Anti-Bush propaganda is posted ******** everywhere, C. Homos run rampant in Midtown and Decatur, D. Jimmy Carter was born in this state... (You don't have to go to the metro area to know that, obviously, but I felt like throwing it in, since a list of four is stronger than a list of three.)

I could go on.

ffsghyanbh

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:01 am
marmalade sexuality
If you think that Georgia isn't progressive in the least bit, look at the metro area, and I guarantee you that A. Obama signs are posted ******** everywhere, B. Anti-Bush propaganda is posted ******** everywhere, C. Homos run rampant in Midtown and Decatur, D. Jimmy Carter was born in this state... (You don't have to go to the metro area to know that, obviously, but I felt like throwing it in, since a list of four is stronger than a list of three.)

I could go on.

Yeah but thats only in the metro & big cities.
In the rest of GA it's way different.
I hate living in a town with a military base...those are the worst.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games