Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Home Away

Back to Guilds

Our guild is a quirky and sometimes incoherent critique and discussion group for writers looking to get some feedback on their work. 

Tags: writing, critique, discussion, literate, authors 

Reply roleplaying sub.
copyright.- first rp! c: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

best youtuber?
  nigahiga
  kevjumba
  fred
  whatthebuck
  other
  PANDA! :D <3333
View Results

Hiro Takamari

Moonlight Stalker

12,150 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:51 pm
sitting by the shore looking at the clouds pass by and thinking hard abotu what he might make as in invention. " I have to come up with something or I will be like the others" sighs deeply as the tide splashes his toes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:11 am
After watching pointless television for half an hour, Liese got up and brushed her teeth, despite not having eaten dinner. "Night, mom," she called.
"Good night."
She took out the wireless earbud that had been in her ear all day and set it in its case next to her bed. Before she closed the lid, she ran her fingertips gently over the tiny round object, thinking about what Pat had said. She pushed it out of her mind and closed the case. After all, he would be gone the next day. Moments after her head hit the pillow, she was off to sleep.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:48 pm
(((I've already posted what happened when Pat woke up, so now I wait....again....)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:11 pm
[[oh, sorry. i missed that part. xD ]]
"Liese? No, she would never. So you break into my house and then tell a stupid lie that's even dumber than you are," the man accused sternly. "Now what are you doing in here? No doubt without a license." He walked towards the door leading into the house and opened it, keeping the gun pointed towards Pat. "Linda! Would you come in here for a moment, please?" he called inside. Moments later, Liese's mother appeared. "What is it, Jeremy? Its kind of early, you know." Her eyes fell on Pat, and she squinted as if she thought she was seeing things. "Uh, honey, I think you can put the gun down."
Jeremy scoffed and set the gun aside on top of a file cabinet. "Let's see some ID," he said sourly.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:17 am
Dogma scrambled for the wallet in his back pocket. He pulled it out and grabbed his ID, giving it to Jeremy. "Listen, if you just call down Liese, she'll tell you. I was kicked out by my father, I ran into her, and she offered me a place to crash for the night."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:59 am
Jeremy scowled as he looked over the ID. "So you are unlicensed. What are you, a drunk who preys on innocent teenage girls?" he asked, prodding Dogma with his foot. Linda clucked her tongue nervously, going inside and returning with Liese.
"Do you know this young man?" Jeremy demanded.
Liese looked from one parent to the other and finally at Pat. "Yeah. Met him on the beach yesterday. He didn't seem to want to sleep there, so I told him to come over and sleep in the garage," she told her father honestly, keeping a completely straight face.
Before her parents could say anything more, she grabbed Pat by his arm and led him out through the garage door into the sunlight. "Come on Pat," she said, loud enough for her parents to hear as they walked down the cement and onto the sidewalk. "Let's get you cleaned up."

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:20 am
Pat stared at her in confusion as she dragged him onto the sidewalk. "What are you doing?" He hissed at her in a voice only they could hear.

(((Sorry its short, couldn't think of anything else to add at the moment. o smile ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:28 am
[[no worries. ;] ]]
"Why, getting you cleaned up, of course," she said once they were out of earshot. "Looks like you're going to have to be pestered by me for a bit longer, my friend. My parents won't ever forgive this on my part if I don't come back with you looking half-decent. Then you're free to roam the open streets or become a drunk or whatever you want to do," Liese said, shrugging indifferently. "So then, you have two choices. No, three. Number one- break into your own house and get your stuff. Number two- go spend whatever money you have on things to rebuild your life. Number three- steal what you need. And you pick...?"

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:35 am
Dogma smiled at her and gave her a wink. "There's always an extra choice. I needed a place to crash for the night, and you gave it to me." He said as he pulled out a twenty. "That enough to pay for it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:18 pm
[[wrong rp name again. xD also two posts back. c; ]]
She stared blankly at him as they walked before rolling her eyes. "I'm not a hotel. If you want to repay me, use that money to get a license. Besides, paying me isn't an alternative to my parent's forgiveness," she said in a matter-of-fact way.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:06 am
(0_0, sorry, I have about five or six sights that I roleplay on where I have to stay active, so I make that mistake every now and then.)

"Fine, you don't want it, it will go towards my meals until I can find a job." He said as he stuck it back in his wallet. "And I don't need a license. I don't have to prove anything to anyone." He let out a sigh. "So where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:49 pm
[[no worries. c; ]]
Liese thought for a moment as they waited for their light to change. "Are you opposed to collared shirts? If you come back to my place looking nice and sophisticated and all that, my parents will forgive us both and you might just get a free meal," she informed him, ignoring his comment about getting a license.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:54 pm
"I have no problem with collared shirts except their uncomfortable." He said. "Tell me, what is it that drives you to help me? I didn't even know you until last night." He was truly curious on this subject. He looked around a bit. He had been so wrapped up he didn't even realize how far they had gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 pm
"I'm not 'helping you,'" she said, air-quoting the phrase. "My parents will kick me out if they don't think that you're decent enough. It doesn't matter to me whether you are in reality or not. And besides, didn't your grade school teacher tell you that its kind to help people?" Liese said sarcastically as she made a sharp turn into a men's clothing store. "Take your pick," she said, motioning to the many racks filled with dress shirts. "You can return it after tonight, if you'd like," she told him.  

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:40 pm
He stopped before entering. "No. I asked you to leave me alone last night, but you refused. Why?" He said even more curious than before.  
roleplaying sub.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff