Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mikyo's Hidden Grounds. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:27 am
Uno ran his 20 laps when he saw Akane-senei leaving. He hurried up and finished them, then started to look around for her 'Where would she be? Maybe I didn't make time. I better do my push-ups and hurry.' Uno had made time and did his push-ups because he thought Akane-senei left because he was slow and wasn't coming back till he had done everything. -PHEW- Uno sighed "Well I'm done where'd she go?" he sadi sitting down next to Falon. "I know Falon I'll look for her but I have to figure a way to do it by myself. Becuase you need your rest." he patted Falon softly. 'think, think, come on......." his eyes got wide "I know" he yelled "I'll create an eye out of metal. Father always was able to give his Owl, Olo, a third eye. If only I can remember the Justu. Hmm.... he placed his two fingers on his eye socket and focus on where to make the eye with chakra. I'll try to now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:33 am
Metal started to form and Uno thought of the words he tried to remember it took him more time than he wanted to make the metal float and form the eyes shape then he whispered "Daisan no Me (Third Eye)" and it was the third eye. Uno yelled and lost focus on it and it fell to the ground and crushed. "Well I had it."  

L K r e g e r

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:21 am
Hero looked at miyko and did his hand signs

"Water clone jutsu"

Hero looked at his clone

"Gamakichi go with the clone to go get Marquis"

"Fine"

Gamachi and then clone disappeared well hero took out a bottle sake

"Happy miyko?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:39 pm
"thank you. now if you would be so kind as to take Sojiro back to the Grove, me and Akane need to speak in private....what?"
Mikyo looked around to see if she was still here.
"...Goddammit....where is she..."  

Oni_Soul

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:49 pm
"She left and wont be back till friday"

Hero smiled

"So what you want to talk about"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:50 pm
"nothing...bring me Kitsune then. i need to tell her, her part in the war."  

Oni_Soul

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:53 pm
hero stared at miyko

"I told her to protect the students"

Hero sighed

"You know she could never kill someone she is a medic ninja not a fighter"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:56 pm
"taht is why i wish to speak with her. its a personal part in the war."
Mikyo appeared ontop of one of the marble pillars that was apart of the ruins.  

Oni_Soul

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:00 pm
"fine a clone of my is there anyways so he should being hearing my thoughts"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 pm
So Mikyo-sama...What are your plans for the war? (Yuan stood on the opposite side of the pillar Mikyo stood on, arms crossed, leaning against the pillar. He turned his gaze up from the shadow to meet Mikyo's gaze, a serious expression on his face.) I said before that I wanted to know where you stood. I said I wanted you to get off of the fence and finally pick a side. I doubt Asaba will accept a turncoat, and I know that I won't stand by one...
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:04 pm
By using his Neo-byakugan Bankotsu had found the hidden grounds immediantly. He then resurfaced behind Yuan, "Why, if it isnt Yuan... What brings you hear to the Hidden leaf village?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:05 pm
"you cant rush me. no one can. i will tell you one thing thow...you, dont need to worry."
Mikyo looked at Konoha with a twisted smile.
"when the time comes, it will come. but for now....im leaning towards the....stronger side...."
Mikyo looked back at Yuan.
"you better leave if you dont want to die here...they will attack you at first sight."  

Oni_Soul

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:07 pm
(Yuan's eyes narrowed as Bankotsu appeared nearby.) Well i actually came to speak to whoever is commanding the Leaf shinobi right now...But I couldn't help but finish some business with Mikyo if you don't mind... (Yuan's tone was a clear invitation to butt out.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:09 pm
((To Mikyo))

Actually I came to speak to whoever is commanding the Leaf...I have my own reasons for this...I'm not sure whether to trust you or not Mikyo....I know you and your ways to well.  

Yuan Shisho2

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:11 pm
Bankotsu laughed, "You watch that tone of yours, it may decide who I side with in the war." He then body flickered away from Yuan beside Mikyo. "So what do you want anyway Yuan?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff