Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppeteer of Hearts

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:45 pm
Kazumo looked up at the ceiling. He sighed, spinning a wooden practice kunai around his finger. His ruby eyes scanned the ceiling, looking for any flaws that there could be. As soon as the Hokage stepped in, his ruby eyes shot down to look at the highly respected man. He looked around at all of the other students and all of them were diverting their eyes or shifting uncomfortably. He swallowed hard and gripped the desk infront of him tightly. His fingers began to feel slight pain as he squeezed. He closed his eyes tight and stood up. He opened his eyes. "Hokage-sama. I am Kazumo Hiroshima. I am here to learn to become a ninja and serve the Hidden Leaf Village to the best of my ability to serve and protect the people of the Fire Country." All of it came out fast, not taking a moment to breath. He stayed standing, wondering if he should sit or not. He looked at the Hokage, gathering all of his courage not to show any fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:51 pm
Kazu walk into the class room and sat down at a desk"hey im Kuzu habasuya and im here to learn and protect and help this villageand one day be the best hokage"kazu replied  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:43 pm
(( I guess I was booted out of the teacher's position...? Alright then! -runs off- ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:00 pm
Ruko looked at the hokage in astonishment and said " My name is Ruko Haruami I am here beacause one day I want to become the hokage of the village. "  

XxHell0PandaxX

Puppeteer of Hearts

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 pm
Kazumo looked at the other two that stood up with his soft ruby eyes and sighed. "Great...two academy students who are looking to become the top dog..how unrealistic...I see problems ahead.." He remained standing, seeing if anyone else would speak up. After a while he felt odd standing up, so he slowly sat down, keeping his eyes on the Hokage as he sat down. His face slightly reddened as small amounts of giggles came from a couple of his fellow students. He brought his head back to look at the girl sitting behind him. She was so beautiful. It was too bad that she came from a rich family who would never let him take her out on a date. Being a poor orphan who now lived on his own was a pathetic thing. Not many people gave proper chances and respect. He bit his lip. "Stop complaining..you have it fine..just earn respect..become a ninja that everyone will recognize..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:12 am
ruhler
(( I guess I was booted out of the teacher's position...? Alright then! -runs off- ))

(( Haha nooo! I didnt know if your still quite inactive and im trying to get things on track again within the village. If you want you can teach here. ))

Bambi sat on the desk with his arms folded, he took a keen eye to Kazumo. Then looked at the others.
"Good, your all here for the right reasons then. But let me tell you this, being a Ninja is not easy. If your no prepared to spend countless hours training, days away from your home and family, enduring missions...I suggest you leave now."

Bambi Hyuuga

Lundana Sefur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:20 am
A girl with long, dark green hair peeked her head into the classroom and looked around.
"H-hello, sensei... My name is Lundana Moonace..." she said softly, "Do I...have to right room? I new here, so..."
She walked in a few steps and looked around at the other students in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:29 am
Kazumo sat back in his chair, spinning the practice kunai in his hand again. He looked up at the ceiling as he listened to the Hokage's words carefully, soaking up every word. He looked around to see if anyone would get up and leave. It was as he expected; nobody had left. However a few people did seem to shift uncomfortably. "I wonder who will all pass in this class..."

His thoughts were soon interrupted by the creaking of the wooden door near the sensei's desk. A girl walked in timidly; Lundana. He grinned happily. He use to play tag and other such games with her. He grinned and waved at her, not saying a word. He did not want to cause a scene.

Puppeteer of Hearts

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

II Lil-W33ZY-AnA II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:30 am
"Hello sensei, my name is Miato Shikino. This is my first day here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:52 am
"Hello Lundana, how are you today."  

II Lil-W33ZY-AnA II

Lundana Sefur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:30 am
Lundana smiled, more comfortable seeing her friend Kazumo sitting in the class. She walked up the steps and sat down next to him, waving at him. She looked over when she heard someone say her name.
"Oh...Hello, Miato," she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:13 am
ruhler
(( ...Ok, seriously, Cain, what are you doing? And Kazu, how do you learn jutsus without a teacher teaching you? >.<; ))

----

Akayashi frowned at Reiko's reply. The other sensei hasn't been around much then, has she...? Sighing, she left Reiko to continue practicing for the Genin Exams and walked to stand at the front of the class.

"I'm am Akayashi Inuzuka, I will be your sensei for now. Can all the people who are new and have not yet learned the three basic jutsus step foward and introduce themselves?"
((ummm sweatdrop sorry i think i made a mistake, hayato said im a gennin but you guys are sayijng im not... im confused....))  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:28 am
o-Cain-o
ruhler
(( ...Ok, seriously, Cain, what are you doing? And Kazu, how do you learn jutsus without a teacher teaching you? >.<; ))

----

Akayashi frowned at Reiko's reply. The other sensei hasn't been around much then, has she...? Sighing, she left Reiko to continue practicing for the Genin Exams and walked to stand at the front of the class.

"I'm am Akayashi Inuzuka, I will be your sensei for now. Can all the people who are new and have not yet learned the three basic jutsus step foward and introduce themselves?"
((ummm sweatdrop sorry i think i made a mistake, hayato said im a gennin but you guys are sayijng im not... im confused....))

(( Cain...Like i keep telling you, you are an Acamdey student...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:42 am
((ok sweatdrop let me just forget im a genin then...))

Cain Sat in the middle row of the class.... just waiting for the teacher to give us instructions...

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:46 am
o-Cain-o
((ok sweatdrop let me just forget im a genin then...))

'Alright class today we will learn how to create a clone jutsu. I will show a demonstration so it will give you an idea of what it should look like. Your goal is to try to transform into the hokage alright class?' Sensei Iruka then does a few handsigns and a cloud of gas forms. After the cloud of gas went away Iruka took the form of the 4th hokage. 'This is what you must aim to do alright? First off we have.... Zaruto Uchiha. Up you get Zaruto, and show us what you got.' Zaruto nods slightly and does the given handsigns. clone jutsu! Zaruto yells. He turns into the hokage... almost no flaws at all.' the whole class gasps. 'w-well done Zaruto, almost flawless! As expected of the remaining Uchiha clan Zaruto has done it nonetheless! 'Thanks sensei!' Says cain with glee.

(( Okay now what are you doing...You cannot control the tutor of this class, since the tutor is an apointed real life person who teaches you. Currently i am the tutor of the academy, I teach you. The only time you can teach yourself something is when you are ranked Chunnin or above. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff