Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:25 am
"Havn't got a private session for training in so long..."
xantos activated the second stage of his byakugan, neo-byakguan.
"16 trigrams....256 palms" Xantos attacked a nearby tree, pounding it mercilessly, and finnaly snapping it with out loud bang, the upper half of the tree flew a few meters across the field.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:17 pm
*huff* *puff* "alright, time to use my dad's secret technique!" with 3 hand signs he says "esuru bunshin no jutsu!( steam clone technique )" -poof- three clones appear. Then jatsume throws a kunai at 1 and it bursts into a steam cloud.  

locopedestrian

DxAxRxKx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:44 pm
Ryu left the training grounds  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:27 pm
o-Cain-o
As akira and zaruto walked back to the academy, they both heard an explosion of fighting and jutsus. 'Whoa! What was that!?' Zaruto said surprised. 'Don't worry Zaruto... it's just a training session someone's having.' Akira said calmly. 'oh... ok. In that case i'm hungry, wanna get ramen with me?' Zaruto asked.

"Sure why not."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:39 am
'yay!' Cain laughed. They both walked into the ramen store and ordered 2 ramens. 'soo... now that your chunin and all... I am in your squad... right?' Cain asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 am
Mizu watched Ryu walk off, then re-focused her attention on the waterdrills, which almost sank back into the stream.
Hm, I wonder if these are enough drills to form one...
With this thought, she formed a string of handsigns...
"Suiton - Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Dragon Projectile Technique)!"

krimmson

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:15 pm
She didn't really have a good reason to explain why she decided to come in the first place. Takara walked out to the training ground and kicked a stray rock, exhaling and glanced about the field. There wasn't much so could do or felt like doing at that particular moment, seeing as her entire squad seemed to have disappeared into the depths of oblivion. She found a decent spot under a tree which gave her a nice amount of shade. She slid down neatly and leaned against the tree, gazing up at the sky and watching as the clouds moved. Takara hadn't had this much time to herself, ever. There was an enjoyable sense of freedom and self reliance, but also a crushing sense of monotony and boredom. 'Just something. . anything to relieve this boredom!' She gave a melancholy sigh and leaned back, slouching further and feeling the blades of grass brush up against her legs. 'Just something' Takara thought, pleadingly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:04 am
Bambi appeared in front of Takara suddenly,
"Hey Takara! Long time no see! I would like to catch up but i have a favor to ask since im about to go on a mission...Would you mind taking over teaching in the academy while im gone please?"

Bambi Hyuuga

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:10 am
She looked over at him with one eye open, it wasn't as if she was going to say no or something. Takara yawned and nodded
"Sure. . I guess I could watch the squirts while you're gone," She had asked for something to do, here it was. It just wasn't really what she had expected, taking on a class of little students? Gaww, the work involved with that nearly outweighed her desire to help her old friend. But she shrugged and stood up, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. . so long as none of them pissed her off. Takara stood up slowly, cracking her back in the process, she'd help. She didn't have anything else to do and tormenting the little kiddies sounded fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:34 pm
"Ahh good thank you very much Takara, ill try not to be long" And with that Bambi suddenly turned into smoke reviling he was a clone

Bambi Hyuuga

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:40 pm
Takara rolled her eyes and shook her head, waving away the smoke that he had left behind. Theatrical exits. . God.
"You're welcome," She muttered, technically to herself. She dug around the sleeve of her kimno for a moment before locating a map of the village, she hadn't really gotten much time to look at the academy and she had forgotten where it was. Takara looked at the paper for a moment before leaving the training ground, heading in the right direction, hopefully. She had never been particuarly skillful in that area and was usually getting lost.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:57 am
*Leo walked over to the river and sat down taking out rai and sai and sets them on each side of him and makes a handsign trying to take in their dark power*  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:39 am
*When leo opened his eyes it was blue filled with demon power leo stood up and took rai and sai there where now normal weapons leo putted them back in their sheaths and sat down again looking at the river watting for hanzo to arrive*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:47 am
*Suddenly using body flicker Hanzo appeared next to Leo. It had been a long time since Leo had seen Hanzo now he was taller almost a grown man and much stronger*
"Hello Leo-sama, long time no see. This time I don't want you to go easy on me Im not a kid anymore..."  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces