Good idea?
  yes
  no
  don't care
View Results

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:26 pm
~smiles innocently~ Your welcome
Serisouly though go check it out and 15 degrees of cool by Bill Engval (thunderbirds one it is funny also..)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:14 am
*rolls eyes*
Really now?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:35 am
~laughs silently~
Yes. ~smile~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:46 pm
What is with people and laughing at me today?
*smile* That is excellent.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:36 pm
~smile~ no I am not laughing at you, I am laughing with you but you are just not laughing yet.
~smile~ yes it is! lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:42 pm
Well, if that's the case I might as well laugh myself...*laughs* But then what does it mean when Fallen laughed earlier than logged off?
Are you sure about that?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:45 pm
~Smile and laughs with him~ well concidering I don't know what post, topic, or what was happening, i have no idea.
Yes I am positive about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:56 pm
*stops laughing and frowns* It was in a pm, I'm not sure what the topic was anymore........I just think it's because people like to laugh at me for some unknown reason!
If you say so....

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:46 pm
ah, well that is soooo helpfull lol ~hug~ but laughing is good, and maybe they just thought that what you said was funny like me, the way you react sometimes is so unexpected lol
Yes, yes I do say so! lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:04 pm
Maybe, but she gave me a hug, laughed, then logged off...........I thought I was fairly predictable....
Yes, ma'am.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:16 pm
~smile~ well that is Angel for ya she dose that sometimes... ~smile~... no you are not... either that or I think of diffrent things people would do... one way or another to me, at least, you are not predictable for example I was kinda expecting you to be cocky about it and say something like 'ya i know' ~smile~
~laughs~ you know what is funny? you are not the first to say that to me... in fact I knew this girl that called me mother all the time... yet she was older than i was... it was kinda werid...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:29 pm
I suppose..........*smile* So I'm not even predictable about being predictable? That's pretty sad, and here I thought you already knew what I was going to say a half-hour in advance.
Really? That's.....interesting.....why did she call you mother? If it's not rude of me to ask and wouldn't bother you, how old are you?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:38 pm
Yeah Angel is kinda like me in a way or I am like her..., that is why we get a long so well we are both random, care about ones we concider family, have some rough times w/ our parents at times, and can just be so crazy well it depends on what you concider to be predictable, for you it might be predictable but for me it could be unpredictable i guess it is all on how you look at it. Nah I am not that good, I can't even do that with my closest friend
Really. Well we were in gym together and I was telling her what to do... well really I was sugesting stuff becasue she was the laid back kinda girl and the rest of the class hated her because when we ran she would walk and we would have to wait for her, and soon since I kept sugesting things to do to keep the other girls form totally hating her so one day she just started saying 'yes mother' i found it somewhat funny. 15 and yourself?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:56 pm
That would explain why I get along with you so well then, I usually don't get along very well with people. Yes, I suppose predictable is also a relative term. I thought you were, what does that say?
I suppose in that situation it would be somewhat called for. I am presently seventeen years of age.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:05 pm
~smile~ ah I fell flatered lol. werid you seem to strike as the socicable person. Nah I am not... with some poeple I can say things close to what they were thinking a few minutes before but never 30... then again most of my friends and I have the werdist conversations so none of it is perdictable... Don't know...
Yeah I guess but it was kinda werid being called mother by someone older than you... damn either I am getting really good at reading people's ages or I just got really lucky... I was serisouly guessing that you were 17... lol

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff