Cookies
  Cakes
  Pies
  Something that I forgot to add
View Results

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:12 pm
*hug* That's good, I'm not usually a fan of getting yelled at in the morning, any other time of day and I can handle it, but that happening in the morning ruins my entire day. So you're telling me that you're another person who's not just going to decide that I'm annoying and yell at me?
I do it fairly regularly, at least when Fallen is online I do.....that's usually a situation of us talking for hours on end until either she has to go or I fall asleep, usually I lose.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:21 pm
~smile~ what ruins my entire day could also make my entire day... it is the first 10 minutes or so of my day... if I was rudely woken up I am pissed off the entire day for the most part... I am one that never could handle yelling well... I either do one of two things yell back (really loudly saying things i don't even mean just to make them pissed) or I storm off pissed off. No I will not ~hug~ in fact I find what most people would call 'normal' people annoying simply becasue they don't like the things I find fun ~hug~ no worries I won't yell at you
lol that must suck, I have fallen asleep on the couch, but never on the computer or a desk lol

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:39 pm
No one likes rude awakenings so that's not too surprising. Usually I yell back, but not with things I don't mean to piss them off, with every time they have wronged me during the entire time I've known them. I have a memory which is very nearly photographic, sadly I don't put it too good use, when people irritate me they know it! I made my sister cry once while I was arguing with someone, apparently it was that scary........Then I should be happy that I'm only "normal" when it is used as a relative term and I am the point of reference. Many thanks.
It does, my back hurts after that, my face gets weird marks from the keyboard, and sometimes I fall off my chair.....It's just unpleasant!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:00 pm
True. Well sometimes I mean them but I put it extremely bluntly, but when I am pissed and I am yelling at someone I normally don't think about how they would feel and what I am saying, but then agian nomrally it is with my dad and he and I both have sharp tounges. Wow that must be a curse yet a gift at the same time, curse- can't forget the things you want to, gift- good at remembering all the stuff you want to. Yeah same here, but on the other hand, I can be good at hidding it... it comes in handy at school, teachers have no idea that I am pissed therefore I stay out of trouble. I haven't made any one cry of my knowledge, but I have been told I am scary when I yell, and the thing was I wasn't really that pissed off, I just wanted to blow off some steam and that was the perfect oportunity ~shrug~ ~smile~ that is a good thing no prob
lol wow that sounds very painful... I almost fell asleep in class once and almost fell out of my chair... I was wide awake after that lol

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Well, usually I think about what I'm saying and calculate it to do the most damage possible...but that's in the first stage of my two stage anger meter, the first stage is irritation (it has multiple levels and varies a lot) the second stage is blind rage (not much fun, I can only think of two times when I've been reduced to that). I suppose so, it is a curse and a gift. I'm completely incapable of hiding it, I've yelled at people in the middle of class for irritating me before (luckily I was in a class where I was the teacher's favorite student, I only got sent down the hall to be talked to by another teacher in the department who really really likes me as well). It wasn't what I was saying so much as how I was saying it.....I'm scary when I'm irritated.
Yeah, my floor's a bit hard to be falling on in the middle of the night, a rather rude awakening if I do say so myself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:27 pm
~smile~ I don't cauculate I just push buttons, say stuff that I know pisses them off, and there is some truth to even if I do exgagerate it a lot. I don't think I would want to get you that pissed for you to go in 'blind rage' as for the irrations having many diffrent levels and stuff I think that goes for every one. I was forced to learn that when I was young... well not really forced, but it helped me out a lot. It kept me out of a lot of trouble... see I am the type of girl that has a hot temper and when I get mad... it is not the pretiest thing in the world and when I was younger it was not controled, my anger was easily provoked and hard to get back under control... so to get out of a lot of luctures I learned to control it and at times hide it. Wow you got off really lucky, and let me guess you were screaming it or puting a lot of venom so to say in your words, am I right? Most people are scary, some more than others.
lol most floors are hard to fall onto and I would have to agree that would be an extremely rude awakening. I have to say the rudest awakening would have to be either falling on the floor or someone turning on your lights and yelling at you (happend to me once... not a good day..)

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:57 pm
That always works too. Blind rage wasn't fun, the people around me couldn't calm me down, that one had to wait until I had cooled myself off myself (this was while I was trying to remove someone's arm at the shoulder using my bad arm). I know that well, hot temper and no control, I was there once, even now I've barely got it chained beneath the surface....She is my favorite teacher and I am her favorite student, I pretty much told the girl that irritated me not do that anymore so she stopped, for the rest of the year....I'm one of the more scary people.
I've had both happen to me before, how about being dribbled on your bed like a basketball? That's how my Dad used to wake my sister up in the morning.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:11 pm
Yeah it dose, and it keeps me out of some trouble because they can tell that I have some control over what I say, I just don't think about it. Damn from the sound of it you were just missing red eyes. lol (why were you trying to remove thier arm?) Yeah, but I had to learn to do it quick since I got it from my dad and we both are easily angered when it comes to some subjects and well he won almost all the time in the arguments... so to keep life easier I learned to control it a bit... That is good... I did almost the same thing, it was at a school party for this club I was in with one of my closest friends, and this guy he always pissed me off and had been doing it for a long time, well it was kinda wet outside and I was wearing shoes that didn't have much traction or anything and me being pissed off and just gotten out of the puddle and wet grass (i was chassing him because I wanted to hurt him at the moment forgeting their were teachers around..) hopped up on the metal picnic bench and fell on my a**... (not fun) and he laughed I didn't mind if my firends laughed cause I was laughing myself but he laughed and I cussed him out... he hasn't bothered me since.. cause at school i am the 'nice girl' and it shooked everyone (I was happy the teacher liked my friend or I would have gotten in serious trouble...) ~smile~ Yeah same here...
Yeah, being tickled, threatened with a bucket of cold water, and walking up to a loud radio in the other room with non-stop talking (don't mind music...) everything but the last one was my dad

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:38 pm
That would explain it. I think they were somewhat bloodshot at the time, does that count for anything? He was messing with the mouse on my computer when I wasn't sitting at it, but because I saw him, (after I had told him to stop several times) I decided that he couldn't cause that problem anymore without the arm.....in the end I almost took off my then gf's head and his arm during that nonsense, the other time was worse, but the story isn't as good. Wow, that sounds almost exactly like something someone else I know did, I thought I wasn't going to have to deal with things like that anymore! Hooray for scariness!
Mine is mostly one of my step parents stomping around in the morning. I swear that no one except me in my families can walk lightly! GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:00 pm
Yeah it kinda dose... but they know I am pissed and really don't mean half the s**t I am saying so most of the time they just blow it off as me just getting rid of steam. Yes it dose count but maybe just get fake contacts that are red cause that would either look really creepy and scarry or really funny. lol wow lol you almost took off your gf's head and the guys arm because he kept messing with your mouse? lol you have no idea how funny that sounds srry. something somewhat like that happend to me once expect i didn't try to take off anyones arm or head, I was working on a project for school and I was working with two opposite people. one preppy and cared about color and font, other was more academic and cared for the information and all. well it was my computer and I just wanted to get it over with because I had to leave soon and the preppy one kept taking the mouse and typing stuff and the academic one kept stoping her and it was getting on my nevers so I told them both to stop it and that the next one that touched my keyboard would get slapped, well the preppy one did not bleieve me or it didn't sink into her head (not really sure which it was...) and she tried to type agian so I slapped her hard enough to leave it red for a while (I was happy I didn't get in trouble and if I did i would have probably said 'I warned them') and lets jsut say they didnt' do it agian ~smiles sweetly~ Ah will you still humor me with the story? lol small world huh? yeah! lol
~hug~ that sucks my dad tunrs on all the lights and runs the water because he is shaving but since I am a heavy sleeper it dose not bother me unless I am half awake. I'm srry to hear that. ~hug~

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:21 pm
You should teach them that it isn't just you getting rid of steam. That'd work, it'd be even cooler if I needed contacts, 'cause then I could wear them all the time....but instead I only have reading glasses, and I lost those a couple months ago.......But I told him not to and she was in the way, when I'm that angry there isn't any room for sentiment, if you're in the way, you must be destroyed. In retrospect it is a little funny, and we did apologize afterwards so it is cool now, we're even friends on gaia now......That story is amazing! Promise you won't think badly of me after my story? Mine is about when my gf left me and how she wouldn't just be peaceful about it, how she wanted to hit me to feel better and I wouldn't let her so she tried to do it anyway but missed and gave me an opening to tackle her. She managed to punch me in the face a couple of times, (I had lost all traces of rational thought by now) I somehow headbutted he so hard that she got bruised on both sides of her head from hitting the ground so hard....After that I realized why she thought I would go berserk and kill her. I came to my senses right after I headbutted her.......It's not like I wasn't provoked, or hit first.....As a side note, we're both alright now, all the cuts and bruises are healed and she now wants to get back with me.......I don't get it at all!
*hug* I'm sorry, but I have learned that it is kind of necessary though. *hug*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:35 pm
Nah, normally when I do yell it is just me trying to get rid of steam and I only yell at people I know that know that... (did tha make sense at all?) But when I am really pissed I don't yell I more of threaten and glare... one time I threatened a guy with sissiors... in my defense I was pissed off already, I never talk to him yet he sat at my lunch table and always talked to me and my friends and he smelled terrible and one day he deicided to talk to me and my friend pulled this other guy aside who knew the guy I threatend and told him to shut the guy up before I killed him... I wasn't really going to kill him... just make a point but not with sissors i would never do that... most likely I would have gotten in a fight if she did not help... lol yeah but you might end up looking totally rediculious and people would laugh... however when you are mad I dont' think they would have the courage to laugh at that moment... that sucks that you lost them... lol i'm not sure about 'destroyed' moved yes, get out of the way yes, maybe might get hurt yes... 'destroyed' seems a little harsh esepcially if you are just an innocent bystanderd... that is good though. ~take bow~ lol don't worry I won't wow... that girl seems crazy no offense or anything... but she wants to hit you to feel better, dose it anyways even though you said no, then wants to get back together... yep crazy in my oppion..
what is kinda necessary? I am confused....

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:58 pm
Yep that made sense, then I suppose we should disregard that statement I made last time. Yeah, scissors would be a pretty messy way to do that, I'd have rather had the fight myself...I don't usually mind looking ridiculous, but I don't think it'd be appropriate for that situation. I know, it makes using the internet very unpleasant at times (like right now for example). Nope, in blind rage I feel nothing but rage, I am, in the most simple meaning of the word, berserk....The thought process is something like, there's the enemy, there's someone between the enemy and me, they must be aiding the enemy, I must destroy them as well! She did it to my predecessor as well, she kicked him in the center of his back, but he wasn't going to fight over it...Part of me wants to as well though, that's the issue here!
Light and Water while shaving, silly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:08 pm
I guess we shall then huh? lol Yeah plus even if I were to mean the theat I wouldn't follow through with it, he smelled terrible! I don't think he even washed the clothes he wore... (he wore same jacket every day the entire year...and it kinda smelled like it hadn't been washed in 2 years..~shudder~) nah it wouldn't lol aww that sucks ~hug~ ah well that I guess is one way to think, if at all, when you are in blind rage... pretty cool she helped you out... did he do something that pissed her off? so part of you wants to but the other part is saying no, right?
~smile~ I knew that... lol but what I mean is he turns on the stairway lights, the hall lights, the bathroom lights, his bedroom's lights, the living room lights.... all the lights... and he keeps the water running really fast... at times it is annoying...

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:09 pm
Indeed. Ooh, that's pretty unpleasant. I know, the monitor is just outside the area that I can't see....I suppose, it always leaves me with a massive headache, one which is worse than any migraine I've ever had. Yep, part wants to but part doesn't want to....
Oh, that seems a bit unnecessary, and wasteful.....it's got to be pretty irritating in the morning to have that much light...

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff