Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild!
  Thanks!
View Results

SHADAR L0G0TH

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:21 pm
The names John (yall can call me shadar)I'm 21 I've read all the wheel of time books currently in publication main story books as well as the prologue book.

I enjoy music I play bass in a folk metal named Northern Fall (name was taken from a Korpiklaani song). I play bass,drums keys and am rather proficient at playing rhythm guitar. aside from music i enjoy reading,writing, some good cinema,anime,cyberpunk novels blah blah and all the other happy stuff that goes in an intro.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:08 pm
Welcome Shadar!

Professor Inky
Captain

spin the wheel of time

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:48 pm
HI i am spin the wheel of time i have read all the the books and cannot get enough  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:21 pm
Hello! My name is Erica and I have read all the WoT books up to Winter's Heart including the prequel. I am getting ready to be a senior in High School and I am looking froward to it.When I am out of High School I plan on studying pre-vet medicine. Thank-you Inky Winky for inviting me to join the guild!!  

Fireflight17

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:04 pm
Welcome to the guild Spin the Wheel of Time and Fireflight17!
And you're very welcome, Erica!
3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 pm
Well then. What to say.... Hmmmm..... I'm Pestilence, one of the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse. My real name's Justin and I could care less if you people know it. I live in Las Vegas, NV and I don't like it. I'm going to be a senior in High School once summer's over. Do I read? Yes, I do. I read a lot. I'm currently involved in Wheel of Time, Dragonlance, and the Legend of Drizzt. I've read all of the WoT books, and I am currently on my third read-through of the series. (Yes, three times) I'm a gamer. I watch anime whenever it's on TV. I don't go outside because I hate people. I like to rp... a lot. I play D&D. Well then, I guess you can call me a nerd, oh yeah, and partially insane and filled with a lust to wipe the planet of just about every living thing except for a few people.

Anyways, I don't know how active I'll be, but there I am.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:00 pm
Welcome to the guild The Lord of Pestilence. I'm sorry to say, but if you won't be active, you cannot participate in the RP but you may post in the other areas of the guild.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:17 am
Hello all. I'm Nynaeve Lunesta, but a lot of my friends just call me Nya. I've read all the books, including the prequel. Buit I'll admit, it's been a long time since the last time I read them. Nynaeve is my favorite character, along with Lan. I love her temper. heart I enjoy role playing and have been in a couple of WoT rps. Thanks for inviteing me to join the guild.  

Nynaeve Lunesta

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:30 pm
Welcome Nynaeve (or may I call you Nya? =P). Cool to see another person who hasn't read through the books in a while. Makes me feel better xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:55 pm
Hi there. I'm shiro. I could care less what you call me. I've read all the books. twice. Started a year ago. I may not be too active in the roleplays, but anyone can pm me if they want to rp. I tend to...ignore guilds because of all the stuff I have going on...  

ShiroTyrant

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:19 pm
Welcome Shiro! I hope you don't ignore this guild, because we'll really miss anyone who isn't here. cry

Sounds like we have a diverse group going on here. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:52 pm
Why, it is the guild Fubar help start.

I want to keep this short, but get much hope in that. I am Colton (or Anthenor, I couldn't care less if you call me Anthenor) I'm currently beginning number 8 if my dad ever takes me to the used book store I've managed to replace almost all my swearing with curses from the books (what other books could I possibly be talking in a WoT guild? LotR?). I'm all about the Asha'man, while Mat is my favorite character, (isn't he everyone's, just about? I think I might make it Rand just so It's not trendy. It would be Taim if I didn't have the feeling like he future in the books was limited.) but they are my favorite faction. I'm sixteen about to turn 17 with no permit or license (yeah, fail) or job. I'm not sure if i can be that active with this guild, because I run another guild that get's most my gaia attention.  

Anthenor Grimoire

A. NuEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:30 pm
Hi!

Thanks for the invite to the guild, Inky Winky!

I'm A. NuEvil...most people just call me Nuie.

I've all 12 of the Wheel of Time books available...waiting most impatiently for the next one.

I can't seem to nail down just one favorite character from Wheel of Time.

Looking forward to checking out the guild.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 am
Welcome, Anthenor and Nuie! I hope you guys enjoy the guild. biggrin  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:14 am