Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What do you think about Death? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:13 am
Death is so vague, it's hard to form a solid theory on it. Reincarnation is flawed because when the Earth gets pwned by the Sun, everything is going to die. The concept of Heaven and Hell kind of eludes me because no one deserves eternal punishment, and no one deserves eternal salvation.

I think that reality is perception based, and when you die, everything loses meaning and construct, and you build a new reality for yourself from the ground up. The only reason I think this is because I read Cosmic Trigger like 3 times >>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:27 am
i say dieing is apart of life.
and w/e happens happens but i think its wrong to end your life short.
b/c theres a lot of things to live for and you can't waste your time thinking or wishing you wanna die just b/c one little thing happened.you have to try and see the brighter side of it you know? like if everyone thought the same way the world would be boring.if ever only saw the negatives in life then there wouldn't be any one alive.  

HeroineAngel

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:52 pm
I believe in the afterlife, so I guess I'm covered if I die.
:/

Besides, it wouldn't really hurt anyway. I mean, even if we do
just rot, it's nice to be optimistic and think you'll go to a nice
place with no crying or pain.

[Though I'd have to wonder >_> Do people get horny in heaven?]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:37 pm
I do not think there is a God or an afterlife. My personal thinking on things as an evolutionist is that we are not here for a reason nor do we have a purpose other than to have offsping but that is something I don't want. I'm fine with people thinking what they want I just don't like it when I am told what to think. So nothing personal with any religions......except a couple.

Christian flaw But then again I went to a baptist school for a year and they taught that humans and dinosaurs lived together. And I'm not saying my way of thinking is any more provable,My thinking. But stuff exploding is also cool.

So anyway take it or leave it you think the way you do and never let anyone tell you different. and if they do remember to tell them to STFU. ^_^  

Chronic Fox

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games